剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
能过会儿再聊吗 我真的好累
Can we talk about it later? I'm just really tired.
好 抱歉 -他改了主意
Yeah. Sorry. ♪He changes his mind ♪
说我做得太过分了
♪Says I went too far ♪
我们意见不合
♪We all disagree ♪
我觉得我们应该意见不合
♪I think we should disagree, yeah♪
就是这样吗
♪Is this it? ♪
就是这样吗
♪ Is this it?♪
不
No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
嘿 -天
Hey. Oh, my God.
怎么了 出什么事了 怎么了
What? What's going on? What's wrong?
我明天要交篇论文 可全没了
I have this paper due tomorrow, and it's all fucking gone.
什么叫全没了
What do you mean it's gone?
不知道啊打开文件里面没有
I don't know. I- I opened the file, and it's not there!
你保存了吗
Did you save it?
不知道 -糟了
I don't know. Oh, shit.
我一小时后要去参加无伴奏合唱
I'm supposed to be at this a capella thing in an hour,
根本没办法做完啊
and there's no way I'm gonna be able to finish this!
我完了 -好了好了 没事的哈
I'mfucked. - Okay, okay. Hey, it's okay.
听我说 没事的 我可以帮你
Listen, it's okay. I can help.
我可以 帮你写论文
I can- - I can write the paper.
什么 不行
What? No, you can't.
行的 论文什么题目 -法国大革命
Yeah, I can. What's the paper on? - The French Revolution.
我看过《悲惨世界》
I've seen Les Mis.
嘿 我写的可比你快 不一定比你强 但肯定比你快
Hey, I'm a faster writer than you. Not better, just faster.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 我可以帮你 没事的
Yeah. Yeah, I am. I can help. It's okay.
没关系的
It's no problem. -
我妈昨天打给我
My mom called yesterday.
我应该是被她影响到了
I think she got in my head.
她想干嘛
What did she want?
她又在抱怨我爸了
She's complaining about my dad, again.
她应该是没意识到自己有多需要他
I don't think she realizes how much she needs him.
如果她离开他 能干什么呢
Like, what would she even do if she left him?
什么都干不了 -是啊 只是觉得她
Nothing. Yeah. She just feels...
很可悲
pathetic.
她确实是
She is.
而你跟她一点都不像 这也是我爱你的众多原因之一
And you're nothing like her. It's one of the many reasons I love you.
谢谢
Thanks.
之前的事对不起
I'm sorry about earlier.
我不知道队里的人会那样
I didn't know that the team was doing that.
不 我 不
No, I...No.
不是 我知道
That's not true. I- I did. I did.
我只是没意识到有多糟糕
I just didn't realize how bad it was.
他们做的太过分了
It was overkill,
我本该说点什么的 可我没有
and I should've said something, but I didn't.
所以 对不起
So, I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在听什么
What are you listening to?
什么都没听
Nothing.
嗯 我戴耳机是不想跟别人聊天
Yeah, I just wear those so people don't talk to me.
是这样啊 真聪明 -是
There you go. Smart. - Yeah. Mm.
你最近怎么样
So, what's, uh, what's new with you?
还那样 -是啊
Same ol. - Yeah?
你呢
You?
一样
Same.
好吧 回见
Alright. See you around.
很高兴你来了
Glad you came. -
我不知道该说什么
I'm not really sure what to say.
只想让你知道 我现在情难自禁
Well, I just want you to know that it is very difficult for me
很想亲你
not to touch you right now.
我满脑子都在想你
I can't stop thinking about you.
我也是
Me neither.
我真的想让你好受些
I really wanna make you feel good.
但
But, uh
如果我们真的交往
but, if we did this
你能接受这种情况吗
would you be able to accept the situation?
我结婚了
The fact that I'm married.
我爱我妻子 不会离开她
I love my wife and I'm not gonna leave her.
如果会伤害到你 我们就不能继续下去
We can't do this if it's gonna hurt you.
我应该可以接受
I think so.
该死 -怎么了
Fuck. - What?
靠
Fuck.
我真是个烂人 对不起 我
I- I'm terrible. I'm so sorry. L
我脑子短路了
I don't know what I was thinking.
这也
This was
这 -不会
This was, um- No. It
太他妈差劲了
incredibly fucked up of me
而且对你很不公平
and it's...it's not fair to you.
是
Yeah.
是 也许你说得对
Yeah, you're probably right.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
要一起抽一根吗
Wanna smoke with me?
好呀
Yes.
好吧 我得问问哈
Okay, I have to ask you. - Hm?
你怎么会想着把头发染成金色了
What made you wanna dye your hair blonde?
我只想今年有个全新的开始
I just wanted a fresh start this year.
我这人又喜欢把事情搞大 所以觉得金发正合适
And I'm dramatic, so blonde felt right.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么我净惹烂桃花啊
Why am I so attracted to all these fucked- up guys?
斯蒂芬的问题不是你的错
Stephen was not your fault.
利奥当我面拿头撞别人
Leo headbutted someone in front of me.
不好意思 什么 -真的
I'msorry. What? - Yeah.
用头撞 用足力气拿脑门去撞
L- Like fully used his head? Like full- force forehead action?
脑门撞脑门
Like forehead- to- forehead contact?
皮帕 是的 差不多 -行吧
Pippa, yes. Pretty much. Yes. - Okay.
对我来说这也太
That's insane.
性感了
...ly hot to me?
并不是
It wasn't.
并不性感
It wasn't. - Mm- hmm.
我今天看见他了 他想解释
I saw him today, and he tried to explain.
说他有制怒方面的问题 然后
He said he had anger issues, and.
他在努力解决 但是
he's working on it. But
怎么说呢 只觉得自己有点不对劲
I don't know. I just feel like there's something wrong with me.
你并没有不对劲
There's nothing wrong with you.
刚认识一个人的时候 我们怎么可能知道对方危不危险
How are we supposed to know if someone's dangerous when we first meet them?
我真的好生克里斯的气
I'm so fucking mad at Chris.
我天 什么 不
Oh, my God. What? No, no.
我不 没在聊我
I was- - I was not talking about me.
别这样
Don't.
不过你知道吗
You know something though? - Hm?
利奥承认了自己有问题
Leo owned his shit.
大多数男人是不会承认的 斯蒂芬就不会
Most guys wouldn't do that. Stephen wouldn't do that.
是 这倒是
Yeah. Yeah, that's true.
没人知道斯蒂芬在瞒着什么
I mean, no one has any idea what Stephen is hiding.
这是另个层面的问题
That's its own category of fucked up.
他大概是我们认识的最危险的人了
He's, like, the most dangerous guy we know.
戴安娜
Diana.
写完啦
Finished!
我天 不瞒你说
Oh, my God. Not gonna lie,
真的很棒 -你太棒了
it's really good. - Oh, you're amazing.
我什么 没听清 -你太棒了
I'm what? I didn't hear that. - You're amazing.
你太棒了 谢谢
You're amazing! Thank you!
说真的 要没有你我肯定完蛋了
Seriously, I'd be so fucked without you.
露西学生证怎么会在你包里
Why is Lucy's ID in your bag?
上次在学校碰见她的时候她掉的
she dropped it when I bumped into her on campus.
什么时候的事
When was that?
记不得了 一周前吧
I don't know. Like, a week ago.
不是什么大事
I- It wasn't a big deal.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表