剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
这场圣诞派对不太正常
It's a pretty dysfunctional Christmas party.
你和玛莉安是共同主办人
You'll be co-hosting with Marianne.
毕竟是在我家办的
Pretty sure it's just hosting when it's your own home.
那你觉得我该去吗?
So you think I should go?
看你
It's completely up to you.
好,那我去
Great. Then, I'll go.
好
Okay.
说到不正常的圣诞节
Speaking of dysfunctional Christmases,
我原本想在不正常的圣诞树下
I would like to be giving this to you
送你这个
under a dysfunctional Christmas tree.
但也只能将就了
But this'll have to do.
我没有准备礼物送你
I didn't get you anything.
打开吧
Go on, open it.
我好喜欢
I love it.
我知道你对礼物很挑
I know you can be a little hard to please when it comes to gifts.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要去公♥寓♥吗?
Should we go to the apartment?
今天没办法
I just can't today.
好
Okay.
这样真不公平
It's not really fair though.
你这么贴心送我这个礼物,而现在
You've been so sweet with this present, and now...
看来…
I guess...
晚上我们一起出席派对
you'll just have to suffer all night
你只能干瞪眼了
while we're at this party together.
要吃甜点吗?
Any dessert?
我们已经吃得够撑了
We've eaten the entire menu.
麻烦结账
I'll take the check.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你请我晚餐
Thank you for dinner.
这是我们应得的
I thought we deserved it.
这个学期太诡异了
It's been a weird semester.
你妹还好吗?
How's your sister doing?
她还是很怕我
Well, she's still terrified of me.
你想的话我可以跟她聊聊
I could talk to her if you want.
我知道你一直惦记这件事
I know it's been weighing on you.
如果你想为我找人聊,我宁愿你去找你♥爸♥
If you wanted to speak to someone for me, I'd rather you talk to your dad.
我需要他公♥司♥的推荐信
I need that letter of recommendation from his firm.
因为现在我整个暑假的工作经验,根本就像丢进水沟一样
'Cause right now, it's like my entire summer job didn't happen.
跟他谈也无济于事
Talking to him won't help.
他是透过你来惩罚我
He's punishing you to punish me.
你怎么没有…
How are you not...
一丝担心的感觉?
more worried about everything?
我当然会担心
Of course, I'm worried.
但是我在想
But, I've been thinking,
在经历考试的风波后
after everything with the LSAT,
也许我该休息一段时间
maybe I just need to take some time off.
我总是想着我爸要我保持完美
I've always had my dad's voice in my head
我总是想着我爸要我保持完美
telling me I need to be perfect.
也许我搞砸考试,是因为我真的累坏了
Maybe I fucked up with the LSAT because I'm burnt out.
好,那我怎么办?
Okay, and what do I do?
我没有钱,也没有推荐信
With no money and no recommendation letters?
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起,我觉得…
I'm sorry. I-I feel like...
我现在心中很乱
My head's a fucking mess.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你的人生到底有什么压力
Wh-What in your life is so stressful
能让你这样崩溃?
that you're falling apart like this?
抱歉,小姐,你的卡刷不过
Sorry, miss, your card was declined.
真的吗?可以再试一次吗?
Really? Um... Can you--Can you try it again?
我刷三次了
I tried it three times.
你♥爸♥的卡?
Dad's card?
他一定是停掉了
He must've cut it off.
我得抽根烟
I need a cigarette.
要是你看到他怎么办?
What are you even gonna do if you see him?
就假装我不认识他
Just pretend I don't know him.
嗨
Hi!
来得正好,我需要帮手
Perfect timing. I-I need your help.
麻烦你们各拿一箱好吗?
Could you--each of you grab one of these, please?
对,就…
Oh! -Yeah, just...
-放到厨房♥去 -好
-over here in the kitchen. -Yeah.
放在这里,谢谢
Over here, thanks.
抱歉这里一团乱
I'm sorry for the mess in here.
不会
Oh, no. No, not at all.
-你们想喝杯酒吗?-好
Do you fancy a drink? Yeah? -Sure.
我就当你们是高年级生了
We'll pretend you're upperclassmen.
谢谢邀请
Thank you f-for having us.
不用客气
Of course! Yeah.
这是我最爱的年节传统
It's my favorite tradition of the year, you know?
邀请大家过来
Getting everyone over.
让我想起研究所的时光
Reminds me of graduate school.
或是《灵欲春宵》
Or Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
-对 -对
-Oh yeah. -Yeah.
-干杯 -干杯
-Well, cin cin. -Cheers.
阿碧,你还好吗?
You okay, Bree?
我很好
Yeah, I'm great.
那就好
Good.
我看到你的树
I saw your tree.
你看到我的树?
You saw my tree?
很漂亮
Mm-hmm. It's--It's pretty.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah, it, um...
那棵圣诞树真的很美
Yeah, it is a-a very pretty Christmas tree.
对,很美
-Yeah, it's pretty. -
听着,放心吃
Uh, well, listen, just, uh, eat
好好玩
and enjoy.
-等等见 -好
-See you around. -See ya.
《灵欲春宵》在演什么?
What happens in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
我不记得了
I-I don't remember.
好像是主角夫妻喝得很醉
I-I think the main couple gets really drunk
搞得场面很尴尬
and makes everyone uncomfortable. I don't know.
来吧
Come on.
我真的不明白
No, I don't really understand that.
阿碧戴维斯的好友
菲利普巴特勒
谢谢你收留我
Hey, thanks for letting me crash.
要是戴安娜问起,就说你需要我过来
If Diana asks, you needed me.
你在拓展人脉吗?
Is this networking?
阿碧搞上45岁的男人
Bree's fucking a 45-year-old.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
他45岁了
He's 45 years old, man.
他45岁了
H-He's a 45-year-old man.
他妈的45岁
45 fucking years old!
我想查出到底是谁
So, I-I'm just, you know, trying to figure out who it is.
好,你觉得阿碧跟这个人搞上了?
Right. You think Bree is fucking this guy?
滚啦,我不知道
Fuck off, okay? I don't know.
老天,幸好我来了
Jesus Christ. Thank God I'm here.
你真是有够逊的
You are terrible at this.
好
Okay.
来电:戴安娜
我搞不懂你想不想要我问你
I can't tell if you want me to ask.
她最近怪怪的
She's just not the same lately.
感觉好像…
Feels like she's...
快崩溃了
falling apart.
戴安娜?
Diana?
对,她整个人仿佛掉入洞里,却不想爬出来
Yeah. It's like she's in a hole she's not even trying to pull herself out of.
我知道这不该影响我对她的感情,我应该无条件…
I know that shouldn't change how I feel about her. I should have unconditional...
随便啦,但我却不断想到
whatever, but I-I just keep coming back to the same thing.
如果是我
If it was me,
跌入谷底
if I was at rock bottom,
不知道她还会不会想要我
I don't know if she'd still want me.
我永远搞不懂你的感情观
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表