剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
我们其实没有那么熟
We don't actually know each other that well
我甚至不知道你又跟伟尼上♥床♥了
I mean, l didn't even know you were sleeping with Wrigley l again.
你干嘛在乎?
Wh- Why do you care7
我不在乎
I don't.
也许我根本不明白这些事
May be l just don't understand any of this stuff
你也说过我不跟女生交朋友的
You said it yourself, I'm not a girl's girl
所以我才不明白为什么你最要好的朋友
May be that's why l don't understand why your best friend
would co -opt your fucking assault. - Well, at least Lucy gives a shit.
看看你跟史蒂芬
Look at how you are with Stephen
你明明知道他那么烂,却还是跟他在一起
I know you see through his shit but you're with him anyway.
你不在乎史蒂芬对其他人做了什么事
You don't care what Stephen does to other people
如果你一开始处理的方式不一样
Well, maybe Lucy wouldn't have had to tell her idiotic lie
也许露西就不必捏造出那个愚蠢的谎言
if you had handled things differently in the first place
要是你把克里斯的行为公诸于世
lf you had just told i people what Chris did to you,
就不会发生这些事了
none of this would've happened
对不起
I'm sorry! 1..
-我不是真的那样想的-老实说
I don't really think that. Honestly.
我才不在乎你怎么想
l don't care e what you think.
你一直强行干涉这件事
You keep inserting yourself into this
但我并没有责任
but it is not my responsibility
让你觉得你做了对的事
to make you feel like you did something right
或是帮我走出阴影
or that you helped me through this
这件事从头到尾都与其他人无关
This has never been anyone else's business but mine
说真的
And honestly, I'm just..
我不想再继续假装跟其他人有关了
too fucking exhausted to keep pretending like it is
他到了
He just got here
很好,替我打个招呼
Great. Tell him l say hi
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你过来
Hey. Thanks for coming.
不客气
Yeah.
请进
Uh, come in.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
He y,uh...
戴安娜说你12点半才会到
Diana said you wouldn't get here until, like, 12:30.
对,已经45分了
Yeah,it's 12:45
好吧
Oh,well. Okay.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
戴安娜不喜欢被拒绝
Diana wouldn't really take no for an answer, SO...
她说你过得很糟糕
She said you were in pretty bad shape.
听着,我不知道事情为什么会演变得这么糟糕
Listen, l-l don't know how things got so fucked up,
但是对不起
but l- I'm sorry,and, um...
我不想要你继续恨我
l-ldon't really want you to hate me anymore, SO...
去年我受尽了悔辱
Last year was so humiliating for me
而你却冷眼旁观
and you let that happen.
-我没有-你告诉皮巴
- No,l didn't.l did not. - You told Pippa
然后她告诉所有人
who told everyone.
我当时闷到快死了,阿祖
Well, l was f-- l was fucking C drowning with it, Drew.
我告诉皮巴,不是因为她会说出去
I didn't tell Pippa because l thought she'd repeat it
而是因为我快不能呼吸了
I told her because l-l couldn't breathe
因为.我太担心你
Because l was -- Hey,lwas worried about you,
每天只想着能怎么帮你
a -and I spent every day thinking about how l could help you
却每天都觉得自己好失败
a -and ljust fucking felt like l was failing at it every day.
所以对不起
So, I'm sorry. And L, uh
我每天都为此痛恨自己
I hate --l hate myself every day for it
我没想到你这么在乎
I didn't think you really g -gave a shit
你在说什么?我打给你这么多次
What the fuck are you talking about? I called you, like, 50 times!
你只会留下愚蠢的语♥音♥讯息亻 假装搞笑当没事
你要我在语♥音♥讯息里正经八百?
You want me to be serious in a... in a voice mail z
我爱你
I love you
我以为你过得很好
I mean, l just figured you were fine. You're..
你向来都过得很好
You're always doing fine.
不,这是我这辈子最惨的一段时间
No, this has been the saddest Ive ever been in my life, dude
好吧,老哥
Okay. Dude.
闭嘴,老弟
Shut up, dude
你才闭嘴.老哥
Nah, you shut up, dude
你想出去吗?喝酒或什么的?
You wanna get outta here? You wanna get a drink or something?
好啊
Yeah, okay. Yeah
Well, she found'em in my pocket. l had to say they were a gift for her.
我知道,对不起
I know,l know.1'm so sorry.
你是故意要她发现的
You wanted her to find them.
一为什么?-因为...
Why? Because..
我在外面看到你和她..
I saw you out there with her
你装作一副..
and you just..
正常的样子
were acting so normal.
那让我...
And l-ljust.. lt just..
好抓狂,我不知道
It made me crazy.l-l don't know.
对不起,我以为...
I'm sorry.l just thought that..
如果她知道了
I thought maybe if she knew,
就能自己做出决定
she could make the decision for herself
什么决定?
What decision?
离开我吗?
To leave me 7
我想要更多
I want more
我想要真正跟你在一起
I wanna do real stuff together
跟你一起走在外面
I wanna be in public with you,
and -and...
一起过节
holidays.
-你说你爱我-我是爱你
You said you love me. -l do love you.
那你应该也想要这种生活
Well, then you should want that stuff, too.
听着,阿碧
Listen, Bree.
你这些要求
What you're
e asking of me
很不实际
it's not realistic
那你对我的要求呢?
And what about what you're asking of me7
你要我永远只能待在这里,就很实际吗?
不,这样也不实际
No. No, that's not realistic either.l..
过来
Come here
对不起
P'm sorry.
你不必道款
You don't have to be sorry.
你可以改善这个情况
You could... You could make this better.
离婚早已经是司空见惯的事了
You know, people leave their marriages all the time
但是我没有要离婚
But I'm not leaving mine.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们不能继续下去了
We can't do this anymore.
不要说这种话,对不起
No, don't say that! I'm sorry!
一耳环的事我很抱歉一这跟耳环无关
I'm so sorry about the earrings! lt's not about the earrings
这样对你不好
This isn't good for you
所以是怎样.我们不能再见面了?
So,you just,
what, you wanna stop seeing each other?
我想我们必须这样
I think we have to.
你可以接受...
And you would just be okay to just.
不再和我见面?
not see me anymore 7
不能,我一定会非常痛苦
No, I'm sure l will absolutely fucking j hate it
我得走了
I have to leave
我还有课
I have a class. Um...
You can stay here until you're ready if you need a moment to
整理一下自己
you know, gather yourself
但我需要收回钥匙
But PII need to take your key
亲爱的,钥匙呢?
Where's your key,
sweetheart?
在我包包里
It's in my bag
C Excuse me for a while r
While I'm wide -eye d J
caught in the middle p
excused you for awhile s
CWhile1m
wide-eyed
damn caught in the middle r
Um...
你要待多久都可以
You stay here as long as you need.
但是阿碧,离开之后
But, uh, Bree, when you leave
你就不能再回来了
you won't be able to get back in.
好吗?
^ Excuse me for a while,
turn a blind eve
真的很抱歉
l really am so sorry.
^ With a st are caught right in the middle p
? Have Vou wondered for a while
feeling deep down J
caught in the middle
你的衣服在震动
Your clothes are vibrating
我晚点再看
PII get it later.
晚点要一起出去吗?
You wanna do something later?
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表