剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
你觉得我内心破碎了吗
Do you think I'm broken inside?
总有一天会有个人走入你的内心
Someday, some guy's gonna get so far under your skin,
再也不离开
he's gonna rot there.
你穿这条裙子看起来很不舒服
You look really uncomfortable in that dress.
你是哪位 -我是斯蒂芬·德马科
Who are you? - I'm Stephen DeMarco.
你叫什么名字 -我是露西·奥尔布赖特
What's your name? - Ah. I'm Lucy Albright.
那是谁 -是斯蒂芬的女友
That's Stephen's girlfriend.
前女友
Ex- girlfriend.
除了你我没和任何人上♥床♥
I'm not sleeping with anyone else.
我也没有
Neither am I. -
就是和斯蒂芬的那些事
Just shit with Stephen.
我觉得我真的要疯了
I feel like I'm actually going crazy.
我们一月份编辑的
An issue has come up
你的那个短篇 出了点问题
with your short story we workshopped in January.
你能证明是你写的吗
Can you prove you wrote it?
斯蒂芬 他有很多烂事没有跟我说
Stephen, but there's a lot of shit he's not telling me.
这些事可能不是你凭空想象的
You're probably not imagining things.
我是梅西 你是我的室友吗
Hey! I'm Macy. Are you my roommate?
梅西昨晚发生了意外
Macy got in an accident last night.
有一辆车突然冒出来 我不知道车上是梅西
This other car came outta nowhere. I didn't know it was Macy.
梅西去世那晚 德鲁在场
Drew was there the night Macy died.
你不能告诉任何人 -我真希望你没跟我说这些
You cannot tell anyone. - Really wish you didn't tell me this.
这是你给梅西画的花
It's a flower that you drew for Macy.
有一辆车从拐角突然窜出来
This other car came around the corner really fast.
是德鲁
It was Drew.
没人知道你当时在车上
Nobody knows that you were in that car.
德鲁都不知道 你不应该来这里
Drew doesn't even know. You should not be here.
你给院长写信告发 -我我没有
You wrote a letter to the dean about me. - No.
我发誓我没有 -还有谁知道
I swear I didn't- - - Who else knows?
只有你 斯蒂芬和她
Just you and Stephen and her.
瑞格利
Wrigley!
靠
Ah, fuck!
你知道我不会这么做的
You know that I wouldn't do this.
你说什么我都不会相信了 你能出去吗
I'm not gonna trust anything you say. Can you please get out?
你觉得会不会是斯蒂芬写的
Do you think Stephen could've written it?
什么 不会 当然不会
What? No, of course not.
我太在乎了才保密的 算你♥他♥妈♥的走运
You're fucking lucky I care enough to keep it to myself.
如果你向别人出♥卖♥♥♥我 你就是承认了
If you tell people about me, then you're also admitting
这么多年以来你一直都在骗大家
that you've been lying to everyone all fucking year!
你真的没发现我有多喜欢你吗
Have you really not noticed how much I like you?
我告诉你们下个月我要和埃文父母去旅行了吗
Did I tell you about my trip with Evan's parents next month?
他们看起来人很好
They seem really sweet.
你这个暑假就来城里
You're gonna come to the city this summer,
去我父亲的公♥司♥上班
and you're gonna work for my dad's firm.
你想去哪所法学院 他都可以让你入学
He's gonna make sure you get into any law school you want.
你为什么还要帮我
Why do you still wanna help me?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我该怎么办
What can I do?
陪我喝酒 我只想放空
Get drunk with me. I just need to shut my brain off.
你知道我真的很为你开心吗 -我当然知道
You know I'm really happy for you, right? - Yeah, of course, I know that.
我永远都习惯不了”未婚妻“这个词
I'm never gonna get used to saying the word fiancee.
嘿 莉迪亚
Hi, Lydia. -
我要对埃文的父母 瓦莱丽和保罗说
And to Evan's parents, Valerie and Paul,
今天十分美好 谢谢你们举办这场订婚宴
this has been such a beautiful day. Thank you for hosting this.
你应该等到说千杯再喝酒 -靠
You're supposed to wait for the"cheers. "- Shit.
我还要感谢我最好的朋友 皮帕和露西
And I have to thank my best friends, Pippa and Lucy.
是她们在大学里说服我去追求埃文
They're the ones who convinced me to pursue Evan in college
因为他最初只是把我当朋友
after he initially tried to friendzone me.
好好 你们可以笑
Yeah, yeah, you can laugh,
但这是真的
but it's true. -
才不是 -是真的
Yes, it is!
砍掉你的头
♪Off with your head ♪
跳舞直到死
♪Dance till you're dead ♪
头会滚 头会滚
♪Heads will roll, heads will roll ♪
头会在地板上滚
♪Heads will roll on the floor ♪
在潮湿的街道上闪闪发光
♪Glitter on the wet streets ♪
一切都闪银光
♪Silver over everything ♪
河水潮湿
♪ The river's all wet ♪
你覆盖铬金
♪You're all chrome ♪
必须剪掉 -就当我的结婚礼物 求你
It's gotta go. - Yeah, as a wedding gift to me, please.
好吧
Okay, fine!
你们今晚真的不住下吗
Hey, are you sure you guys don't wanna sleep here tonight?
开车还要很久
It's such a long drive.
不了 -不 我们不住了
No. No, I don't think so.
我和麦克斯早上还有事 所以
Max and I have some stuff in the morning, so...
你们俩什么时候才搬到一起
When are you two moving in together anyways?
很快 对 很快 肯定的
Soon. Yeah, soon, for sure. Yeah.
他今天还要工作真是太糟了 尤其还是周六
Too bad he had to work today, especially since it's a Saturday.
那你呢 -我怎么了
And what about you? - What about me?
你有人了 很明显
You're seeing someone. It's obvious.
我现在百分百单身
I am genuinely so single right now.
你骗人
I think you're lying.
我是和一个女孩出去玩 但不是约会
I'm hanging out with this girl, but we're not dating.
只是肉体关系 我没别的可说的了
It's just sex, and I'm not saying anything more about it.
兄弟们 我们要把斯蒂芬的头发剪了
Guys! We're cutting Stephen's hair!
埃文拿剪刀
Evan touches the clippers.
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰剪刀 好吗
You don't fucking touch the clippers, okay?
好的 只要我能修剪你的蛋蛋就行
Okay. As long as I get to trim your balls.
多漂亮的头发
Such beautiful hair.
就让我剪掉一寸吧 -我要去上厕所
Lemme get just, like, an inch. - I have to pee.
住手 瑞格利
Stop, Wrigley!
抱歉
Sorry.
你要用洗手间吗
Did you need the bathroom?
不 我就是来补补妆
No, no, I was just fixing my makeup.
好的
Okay.
你玩得开心吗
Hey, are y- you having fun?
开心
Yeah.
大家都很亲切 所以
Yeah, everyone's super nice, so...
那就好
That's good.
我装不下去了
I can't do this.
今天为了斯蒂芬 我一直忍♥着
I've been trying today for Stephen
因为我知道他想让大家相安无事
'cause I know he wants everyone to be cool, and.
但我必须让你知道
I just need you to know
我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you.
绝不可能
For any of it.
那是我的东西 那是我的东西
♪Ooh, that's my sh, that's my sh ♪
我听到你在胡说八道
♪` I heard that you were talking sh ♪
LV 祢以为我听不到
♪And you didn't think that I would hear it ♪
人们听到你这样说话 让每个人都兴奋
♪People hear you talking like that, getting everybody fired up ♪
所以我准备反击 我要领导小队
♪ So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack ♪
我要触地得分 要让你出局
♪ Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out♪
没错 放下你的花球 让每个人都兴奋
♪That's right, put your pom- poms down, getting everybody fired up ♪
我很少去那条赛道
♪Few times, I been around that track ♪
所以事情不会就这样发生的
♪So it's not just gonna happen like that ♪
因为我不是会回骂的女孩
♪Cause I ain't no hollaback girl ♪
我不是会回骂的女孩 -嗨
♪I ain't no hollaback girl ♪- Hi.
如果我把你锁在家具上 你能再呆一天吗
If I just, like, chain you to a piece of furniture, will you stay another day?
我想多呆一天 但周一就要上课了
I wish. My classes start Monday.
不要 我已经开始分离焦虑了
No, I'm already having separation anxiety.
我知道 我知道 我会很想你的
I know, I know. I'm gonna miss you so much.
谢谢你照顾我一夏天
Thank you for taking care of me all summer.
别客气
Of course.
要回去了 你紧张吗
Are you nervous about going back?
不
No.
如果那个小混♥蛋♥敢看你一眼 你就给我打电♥话♥
Well, if that little gremlin even looks in your direction, you call me.
她的贱♥人♥女友也一样
Same goes for his cunt girlfriend.
我根本不担心他
I'm not even worried about him.
老实说 我去年处于
Honestly, I was in some sort of
某种妄想的状态
delusional state last year.
他其实一直这么坏 只是我看不到 你懂吗
I mean, he was always bad. I just ignored it, you know?
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表