剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
我随时都忍♥不住想你 -我也是
I can't stop thinking about you. - Me neither.
今年我只想要重新开始
I just wanted a fresh start this year.
我有时会很火大
I get really angry sometimes
但我不想继续这样了
and I don't want it to keep on happening.
你不会对我发脾气的 对吗
You're not going to be awful to me, are you?
不会的
No.
我知道你所有不堪的事情 别人都不知道
I know all of the worst things about you that nobody else knows.
我们都知道斯蒂芬能做出恶心的事情
We both know that Stephen is capable of some fucked- up stuff.
但我觉得你不知道他能有多过分
But I don't think you're aware of how far it goes.
我比任何人都了解你 对吗
I know you better than anybody, right?
我觉得我有问题
I think there's something wrong with me.
如果有人发现这件事 就会毁了我的生活
If anyone found out about this, it would derail my life.
你知道这都是我们的错
You know it was all our fault.
你真的觉得你能相信斯蒂芬吗
Are you really sure you can trust Stephen?
你为什么这么对我
Why would you do this to me?
我觉得你并不恨我
I don't think you hate me
一点也不
at all.
我向你保证 我恨你
I promise you, I do.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表