剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
你真该继续下去
Well, you should really pursue this.
你很有才华
You're talented.
很抱歉昨晚我有点激动
I'm sorry I got agitated last night.
没关系
It's okay.
我们能和好吗
Can we make up?
拜托了
Please.
该死 我好想一直跟你在一起
- Fuck. I just want you all the time.
我先点早餐 等想吃的时候就能吃上了 好吗
Let me order breakfast, so it'll be here when we're ready for it, yeah?
嘿 能给我来份
Hey, uh, could I get
煎饼
Pancakes.
一份煎饼 谢谢
One order of pancakes, please,
炒蛋 还有一壶
uh, scrambled eggs, and a...
橙汁鸡尾酒 麻烦了
pitcher of mimosas, please. -
谢谢
Thank you. -
怎么了
What?
你这么光着走
You're just so comfortable being so...
完全不会不自在
naked all over the place.
你这周末遮掩的有点多啊
I've noticed you've been covering up a bit this weekend.
不许笑 好吗
Don't laugh, okay?
但
Mm- hmm. But...
这周末安排太仓促了 我没时间去做全套
this weekend was so last- minute that I- I didn't have time to do a whole...
脱毛美容
grooming routine.
我看着觉得不错啊
Well, still looks good to me.
你不用这么做的
You don't need to do all that though.
都去掉的话 干起来有点像
Getting rid of everything, it looks a bit...
青春期发育前
prepubescent.
嗯 那我以后不做了
Yeah, well, I- I'll definitely stop then.
好 就只是个建议
Okay. Just a thought. -
还有什么别的
Is there anything else
你想我做的吗
that you'd like for me to do?
没 我只想说
No. No, I just meant that
你不需要
you don't need to, uh,
太担心这个
worry so much about it.
等你到了我这年纪 就不会在意那一点点体毛了
By the time you're my age, you won't care about a little body hair.
真可惜 那时候我们就不会再见面了
it's too bad we won't know each other by then.
为什么不会
Why wouldn't we?
你手指好大
Your fingers are so huge.
嘿 露西
Hey, Lucy.
嗨 瑞格利
Hi...Wrigley.
再见 露西
Goodbye, Lucy.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
我们没 发♥生♥关♥系♥
We're not- We're not fucking.
-我发誓 -我没说什么
- I swear. - I- - I didn't say anything.
我们只是朋友 挺好的
We're just friends. It's...nice.
好吧 挺好 我为你高兴
Okay, good. I- I'm happy for you.
我喜欢瑞格利
I- I love Wrigley.
真的吗
Really? Mm- hmm.
莉迪亚跟我打算去吃早饭 你要一起吗
Lydia and I are gonna go grab some breakfast. You wanna come?
好呀
Yes, yes.
我得穿个鞋
- I need shoes. - Mm- hmm.
什么
- What? -
嘿 我一会儿回给你 别担心
Hey, let me call you right back. Don't worry.
-嘿 你没事吧 怎么了 -你俩认识这女生吗
Hey, you okay? What's going on? - Uh, do you guys know this girl?
认识呀 就是写鹦鹉诗的那个
Oh, yeah. That's the girl who wrote the parakeet essay.
凯蒂 嗯 她有点怪怪的
Caitie. Yeah, she's kinda weird.
我就知道 她疯了
I knew it. She's crazy.
她勾搭上了我弟
Okay, she hooked up with my brother,
然后给整个姐妹会发了封鬼扯的邮件
and then sent some insane email to her entire sorority
说他强♥奸♥她什么的
stating that he basically raped her or something.
她说自己被下药了
She's claiming that she was, like, drugged.
什么时候的事
Wh- When did this happen?
应该是上周吧 但邮件是今天发的
I guess last week, but she sent the email today.
不好意思 但克里斯 长得挺帅的
I mean, I'm sorry, but Chris is, like, objectively good- looking.
他应该不需要跑去强♥奸♥女生
I doubt he has to be going around raping girls.
莉迪亚 拜托
Lydia, come on.
抱歉 我很生气好吧 你自己也说 这女生疯了
Well, I'm sorry. I'm pissed, okay? You said yourself, this girl's crazy.
没 我可没说她疯了
No, no, I didn't say she was crazy.
而且我觉得在你开始叫她疯子之前
And I think maybe we should find out some more details
-应该先了解下情况 -了解情况
- before you start calling her that. - More details?
我只想说你又不知道到底发生什么了
I'm just saying it's impossible for you to know what actually happened.
-你又没在场 -你说的这人是我弟
- You were not there. - You're talking about my brother.
我知道 但他是你弟不代表
I- I know, but just because he's your brother doesn't mean
-他就不会犯错呀 -所以你说他是强♥奸♥犯喽
it's impossible for him to fuck up. - So you're calling him a rapist?
-不是 -那你说他是什么吧
No. That's- - - Then what are you calling him?
你俩 慢慢聊 好吧
I'm gonna let you guys, uh, talk, okay?
你跟克里斯认识这么久
You've known Chris his entire life.
知道他不会做出这种事的
You know he would never do anything like this.
莉迪亚 我们不在场
Lydia, we weren't there.
抱歉 我知道你不希望我说出这种话
I- I'msorry. I- I know that's not what you want me to say.
好吧
Okay, um
我去买♥♥杯咖啡 透口气
I'm gonna go get a coffee and, like, breathe for a second
因为你现在真的吓到我了
because you're really freaking me out right now.
你跟你♥爸♥说过你成绩了吗
Did you talk to your dad about your score yet?
说了
Uh, yeah.
他很生气
He's really upset with me.
你得赶紧重考
You're gonna wanna retake that as soon as possible.
170分以下耶鲁连看都不会看的
Yale won't even look at a score under 170.
我没办法立即重考
I can't just retake it.
斯蒂芬 我连150都考不到
Stephen, I barely made 150.
我显然还没准备好
I'm clearly not ready.
不打算再失败一次自取其辱
Not gonna humiliate myself by failing a second time.
那你什么打算
So, what's your plan?
学习
Study.
明年再考
And retake it next year.
-到时候再申请法学院 -太不现实了
- Apply to law school then. - Th- That's crazy.
我爸说我该这么做
It's what my dad said I should do.
他应该是想让我长长教训
I think he wants me to learn a lesson or something.
这应该是我头一次真正让他失望了吧
I feel like this is the first time I've ever really disappointed him.
希望他别把气撒你身上
I hope he doesn't take it out on you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
帮你申请耶鲁
Just helping you with Yale.
我们之前是共进退的
We were kind of a package deal.
除非你决定跟我一起等
Unless you decide to wait with me.
-我天 -怎么了
Oh, my God- What?
就是
Just, uh,
有封邮件今早发给所有姐妹会成员了
just an email that went out to the whole sorority this morning.
嘿 你昨晚去哪儿了
Hey. Where were you last night?
在皮帕那儿睡了
Uh, slept at Pippa's.
你开玩笑的吧
Are you joking?
只是在那儿睡而已 又没发生什么
I just fell asleep over there. We didn't hook up or anything.
要没上♥床♥的话 为什么你要
Wh- Why would you hang out with a girl who ruined your brother's life
跟个毁了你兄弟的女生一起
if you're not even getting laid?
你关心这干嘛
Why do you care?
要我都不介意了 那你也应该没问题吧
If I feel okay about it, so should you.
对吧
Right?
我不 不在乎
I don't, I don't care.
那就好
Well, then good.
我去洗澡了
I'm gonna shower.
他们没香草糖浆了 所以我现在只能喝
They had no vanilla syrup left, so now I have to drink coffee
有咖啡味的咖啡
that actually tastes like coffee.
昨晚很开心
- Last night was fun. -
那个叫露西的 真是疯了 你说得对
That Lucy girl is...crazy though. You were right.
你什么时候见到露西的
When did you meet Lucy?
你去给我拿鞋的时候呀 她对我发火来着
When you went to get my shoes. She kinda lost her shit at me.
是 露西有点抓马
Yeah, yeah, L- Lucy got a little dramatic
但我把萨迪拉走了
but I- I pulled Sadie away.
她跟你说什么了
What did she say to you?
说你是个
That you're a- -
骗子 操控狂
a liar and a manipulator
终有一天我会发现你有多坏
and someday I'm gonna find out what a bad person you are.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表