剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
没事啦
I- It's fine.
我又不会信她
It's not like I believe her.
搞什么
- The fuck
你好 我是露西 有事请留言
Hi, it's Lucy. Leave a message.
嘿 谢谢你的演讲 真的 很不错
Hey. Thanks for your little speech. That was- - That was cute.
不客气 我
You're welcome. - Uh, I- -
你肯定从露西那里听到我不少坏话
I'm sure you've heard a lot of shit about me from Lucy.
她这人就这样
That's what she does.
把其他人说的都跟坏人一样 连你都是
Makes everyone but herself out to be the bad guy. Even you.
是 我不是很担心 我幼儿园就认识露西了
Yeah, I'm not too worried about it. I've known Lucy since kindergarten.
我知道 我知道 她跟我说过
Oh, I know, I know. I know, she told me.
她还说什么了 她说你人生最大的目标就是
What else did she say? She said that your biggest goal in life
保持在110磅以下
was to stay under 110 pounds.
14岁的时候就破处了
You lost your virginity when you were only 14,
露西觉得很恶心 你觉得
which, in Lucy's opinion, was really gross. You think
在你♥爸♥的乡村俱乐部抽大♥麻♥就算叛逆了
you're this rebel 'cause you smoke weed at your dad's country club.
但其实你很循规蹈矩
But actually you're a total conformist.
你会跟你妈一个下场 虽然我不认识你妈
You're gonna end up just like your mom. I don't know your mom, obviously,
但我觉得她这话是贬义
but I think she meant that as a negative.
还有 对了 她觉得你嫉妒她
And- - Oh, and yeah, sh- she thinks you're jealous of her.
就我个人而言 我觉得露西才是爱嫉妒的那个
Personally, I think Lucy's probably the one that's jealous.
她从没跟我说过
She never told me
你有多性感
how hot you are.
靠
Shit.
嘿 我不想跟你吵架 好吧
Hey, I- I really don't wanna fight with you, okay?
显然 克里斯是你弟 你肯定会为他出头的
Obviously, Chris is your brother and you're gonna stand up for him,
我不该说那些话的 对不起
and I- I should not have said anything, and I'm, I'm sorry.
你知道我爱你
Y- You know I love you.
真的吗
Do you?
因为我刚碰见斯蒂芬 他说了些事
Because I just ran into Stephen and he said a bunch of shit.
说什么事了
Wha- - About what?
说了些你说我的话
All this stuff that you apparently said about me.
就比如你觉得我是个循规蹈矩的人
Like how you think I'm a conformist
最后会跟我妈一个下场
who's gonna end up like my mom?
他还知道我14岁就破处了
And he knew about me losing my virginity at 14.
我肯定是什么都没说呀 莉迪亚
I- I obviously didn't say any of that, Lydia.
内容也太详细了吧 露西
It was just kind of detailed, Lucy.
他就这样 他就是这种人
This is what he does! This is what he does!
总会扭曲事实
He twists shit it all the time!
他刚给我留了条我这辈子听过的最恶心的语♥音♥消息
He just left me the most disgusting voicemail I've ever heard in my life.
我跟他妹说的那些话把他惹怒了
He's pissed that I said stuff to his sister,
他会口不择言来中伤我
and he will say anything to hurt me right now.
你信我 不信他的 对吧
Y- You believe me over him, right?
是
Yeah.
是 我信你 只是这周末太奇怪了
Yeah, I do. It's just been a weird weekend.
我知道 对不起
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我们还是可以去吃早餐的
We can still grab some breakfast.
我得收拾行李 我的火车是中午的
I still have to pack. My train's coming at noon.
好 行吧
Yeah, okay.
你知道我爱你 对吧
You know I love you, right?
我知道
I know.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
来
Come here.
怎么着 昨晚你跟我妹
Oh, what? So, you talk shit
胡说八道 现在肯接电♥话♥了
to my sister last night and now you're not gonna pick up your fucking phone?
我知道你很可悲
I knew you were pathetic,
但我不知道你竟然还这么渴望得到我的注意
but I didn't realize you were still quite this desperate to get my attention.
露西 知道为什么我♥操♥腻你了吗
Do you wonder why I got tired of fucking you, Lucy?
不是因为你疯了
It's not because you're crazy.
而是因为你太容易被人遗忘了
It's because you are so completely forgettable.
不管你多努力让自己变得有趣
No matter how hard you try to make yourself even marginally interesting,
你都做不到 你♥他♥妈♥做不到 露西
you cannot. You can't fucking do it, Lucy,
因为你就是个没用的贱♥人♥
'cause you're just a pointless fucking cunt!
你不知道前因后果 她骚扰我好几个月了
You do not understand the full context. She's been bothering me for months,
而她又找你说这事 我失控了
and the fact that she spoke to you, I...I lost it.
嘿 拜托 能说点什么吗 说话
Hey, please. Please, can you say something? Just say something.
说点什么
J- Just say something.
-你跟妈口气一模一样 -别这么说
It's just y- you sounded like Mom. - Don't say that.
我跟她完全不一样 你知道的
I am nothing like her. You know that.
嘿 抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry.
以前我从没跟别人这么说过话
I have never spoken to anyone like that before.
萨迪 萨迪 嘿 拜托
Sadie. Sadie, hey. Please.
说点什么 说话吧 拜托
Please say something. Say something. Come on.
拜托 没事的
Please. It's okay.
没事 我只是 累了
It's fine. I'm just- - I'm just tired.
我会想念独占你的所有时光
I'm gonna miss having you all to myself.
这是我最快乐的时光
This was the best time I've ever had.
我们应该尽快再约一次
We should do it again soon.
怎么了 你看起来很紧张
What's up? You seem nervous.
莉迪亚有点怪 我也说不上来
Things are just a little bit weird with Lydia. I don't know.
而且我担心皮帕
And I- I'm worried about Pippa.
她在经历些事 但这种事不该由我来讲 所以
She's going through some stuff, but it's not my story to tell, so...
没事的 你不用告诉我
That's okay. You don't have to tell me.
去年我没尽到朋友的责任
I wasn't a very good friend last year.
每次想到这个
And every time I think about it, just...
我就很焦虑
it makes me very anxious.
我也说不好 就是感觉压力很大
I don't know, I just feel all this pressure to,
想要弥补些什么
like, make up for it or something.
你别太苛责自己了
You gotta be easy on yourself.
如果去年你认识我 应该不会喜欢我的
I don't think you would've liked me if you met me last year.
你觉得跟你暴♥力♥的过去有关吗
Do you think that has something to do with your violent past?
天
Oh, my God. -
我还希望你忘了呢
I was hoping you'd forget that.
你好烦人啊
That's so annoying.
不知道 这是我唯 一直在想的
I don't know, it is the only thing I keep thinking about.
我只是 忍♥不了这种虚伪
I just- - I cannot get over the hypocrisy.
好吧 我得为自己说句话 我那么做是为了莉迪亚 还有他活该
Okay, in my defense, I did it for Lydia, and he fucking deserved it.
好吧 好 我要现在就看看你的本事
Alright, okay. I do need to see your technique immediately though.
来 来一拳 就一拳 求你了
Come on, one punch. One, please.
在蓄力呀
- You're winding up.
那人真可怜
Poor guy. Poor guy.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
什么
What?
没 我只是补染发根呢
Oh. No, I'm just- - I'mjust touching up my roots.
嗯
Oh. - Yeah.
其实
Actually
你能帮我看看后面 要有漏掉的地方跟我说下好吗
could you look at the back and let me know if I missed any spots?
-我看不到 -好呀
- I can't see. - Oh yeah, sure.
有 你漏了几处 就比如
Uh, yes, y- you missed some spots. Like...
所有地方都漏掉了
Like Like, all of them.
给我吧 我可以帮你
Uh, here, I- I can help you.
真的吗
Really?
是呀
Yeah, sure.
我们看看哈
Let's see...
-谢谢 -客气
Thank you. Yeah.
那晚后来你过得怎么样
How was the rest of your night?
挺好的 我只是提前回家了
It was good. I just went home early.
我一个姐妹会成员今早发了封邮件
One of my sorority sisters sent out an email this morning.
凯蒂
Caitie.
是 有听说
Yeah, I heard.
就想问问
Just wondering.
如果刚才我没来 你打算干什么
What was your plan if I didn't show up at your door just now?
对我后脑勺的可怕程度
Remain blissfully ignorant
继续幸福的一无所知
about how horrible the back of my head looked.
就是这样
- That was it.
幸好我来了
Well, thank God I'm here now.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表