剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
那才是重点
That's the fucking point.
我不接你电♥话♥不是要你过来的意思
When I didn't pick up your calls, I did not mean for you to come over.
你在开什么玩笑?你又要来搞笑了吗?
Are you--Are you fucking kidding me? Do you have another fucking joke to tell?
不是的
No, no, no, no.
对不起我这么糟糕
I'm sorry I'm such a fuck-up.
对不起,你说得对
I'm sorry. You were right.
我…
I...
只会搞砸事情
I just... ruin things,
我根本没有任何意义
and there's not even a fucking point to me.
对不起,我只是…
No, I'm sorry. I was just, you know.
一切都是我的错,我毁了…
A-And everything's my fault. I-I ruined my...
我毁了我弟弟的人生
I ruined my brother's life.
现在他…
Now, he's not--
我觉得我有问题
And now I think there's something wrong with me.
-你没有问题 -我有问题
-There's nothing wrong with you. -There is, there is.
我有问题,我觉得自己不正常
There's something wrong with me. I don't--I don't feel normal.
已经好一阵子了,我真的不正常
It's been wrong for a while. I don't feel normal.
我觉得…
I feel--I feel like, um...
我觉得…
I feel--
我觉得…妈的,对不起
I feel s--Fuck, I'm sorry.
对不起,我不知道为什么心情一直很差
I'm sorry. I feel sad all the time,
对不起,我不知道为什么心情一直很差
and I-I don't--I don't know why. And...
我觉得自己很不正常
And I don't--I don't feel normal.
觉得自己是废物
I-I feel like I'm nothing, like, all the time.
你不是废物,伟尼
You're not nothing, Wrigley.
-对不起 -你不是废物,好吗?
-I'm sorry. -You're not nothing, okay?
-看着我 -对不起
-Look at me. -Yeah. I'm sorry.
-不是的 -对不起
-It's not true. -I'm sorry.
-你真的不是 -阿祖不该理我的
-It's not true. -Drew should never talk to me.
他不应该再理我了,换做是我也不会
He should never talk to me again, you know? I wouldn't.
阿祖不应该再理我了
Drew should never talk to me again.
-我们会解决的 -对不起
-We're gonna fix this. -I'm sorry.
莉迪亚:未接来电,一则语♥音♥信息
我早上跟克里斯通过话
So I talked to Chris this morning.
他听到你说的那件事了,我只想说
And he heard what you said about him, and I just wanna say,
他妈的别再打给我了
don't ever fucking call me again.
要是你见到我,也别跟我说话
If I see you, don't speak to me.
我不知道你有什么毛病,怎么能做出这种事
I don't know what is wrong with you or how you could do something like this,
但我们不再是朋友了
but I am not your friend anymore.
滚出我的生活,露西
Stay the fuck out of my life, Lucy.
我一直打给你
I've been calling.
你至少可以让我知道你还活着
You could've at least responded to say you were alive.
我还活着
I'm alive.
我明白你在生我的气
I get that you're upset with me,
对不起我让你失望了
and I'm sorry that I'm disappointing you.
我最近…
Things have just been really--
我不想再听到你生活中
I don't think I can listen to more about the impossible,
那些难以想象的沉重负担了,戴安娜
unimaginable burdens of your life, Diana.
你为什么要这样?
Why are you being like this?
因为我不想再听到你说话了
Because I just really need you to stop talking.
我已经受够这礼拜的狗屁了
I don't need one more person giving me shit this week.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我明白了
I hear you.
没关系
It's okay.
你想要我怎么做?
How do you want me?
怎么了?
What is it?
你怕我吗?
Are you scared of me?
没有
No.
可以问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
我们在一起的这段时间
Th-The whole time we've been together,
你说过你知道我的能耐
you've said you know who I'm capable of being.
你了解我
You know me.
对
Yeah, I do.
所以你才想要我
And that's why you want me.
如果你根本不了解我呢?
But what if you don't know me?
如果你这段时间对我一直看走眼
What if you've been wrong about me this entire time,
我其实很糟糕呢?
and I'm actually horrible?
如果我跟大家口中说的一样烂
What if I'm just as bad as everyone always said I was?
甚至更烂的话呢?
What if I'm even worse than that?
你才没有
You're not.
不过要是你错了
If you were wrong though,
你还会想跟我在一起吗?
would you still wanna be with me?
但是我没有错
But I'm not wrong.
皮巴
对不起
I'm sorry.
我要走了
I've gotta go.
嗨
Hi.
你来做什么?我上课要迟到了
What are you doing here? I'm late for class.
我有事得跟你谈
I need to talk to you.
奥利佛:没有新信息
大家早
Good morning, everyone.
那么…
So...
大家周末过得好吗?
did you guys have a good weekend?
今天没办法,史蒂芬
I-I can't do this today, Stephen.
等等,对不起
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just... I'm sorry.
我知道我搞砸了一切
I know I fucked everything up.
你还记得感恩节之后,你跟我说了什么吗?
Do you remember what you said to me after Thanksgiving?
你知道我所有最糟糕的事
You know all the worst things about me.
对
Yeah, yeah.
你觉得我是坏人吗?
Do you think I am a bad person?
对
Yes.
你一直都知道
And you always knew that about me.
对
Yeah.
但你还是爱我
But you still loved me.
你可能是唯一会这样对我的人
I think you might be the only person that feels that way about me.
-连我家人都不会 -你现在说这个做什么?
-Not even my family does. -Why are you telling me this right now?
因为我也是
Because this goes both ways.
我知道你最糟糕的事
I know all of the worst things about you.
那些没有人知道的烂事
The shit that nobody else knows, right?
但我还是…
And I still...
-爱着你 -别说了
-love you. -Stop.
所以…
That's why...
我们跟其他人都合不来
we don't work with anyone else.
你这样自怨自艾…
Aren't you tired...
不觉得累吗?
of feeling sorry?
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表