剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
她打开了门 说他可以走
"She'd left the door open and said he could go.
他可以选择 外面的世界或她
"He could choose. The world or her.
他总是会选择她
"He always chose her,
直到他的羽毛开始落下
"until his feathers began to fall.
病情在蔓延
”The sickness was spreading.
鸟类无法永远生存
"Birds can't live forever.
她的长尾小鹦鹉变成了碎片
"Her parakeet was splintering into pieces.
她打开了他笼子的门
"She left the door open to his cage,
可他仍然先选择了她 但他的身体选择了离开
"and he still chose her, but his body was choosing to leave
每次一片羽毛
"one feather at a time. -
它选择了离开
"It was choosing to go.
当他选择太阳升起的早晨
"When he'd chosen mornings as the sun came in,
在他注视着她的时候
"glittering green,
闪烁着绿色的光芒
"iridescent while he watched for her. -
当他选择下午
"When he'd chosen afternoons,
光在她的皮肤上轻如羽毛
"light as a feather against her skin. -
夜晚 -继续 凯蒂
And nights...- Go on, Caitie.
草
Oh, fuck.
你刚才怎么回事
What happened in there?
我不知道 我不知道 我
I don't know. I don't know. I
玛丽安是不是挺不痛快的
D- Did Marianne seem weirded out?
有点吧 -草
A little bit. - Fuck.
我得跟她谈谈 我得去 去跟她谈谈
I should talk to her. I should go- - I'm gonna go talk to her.
好 -嗯
Okay. Yeah.
好主意 -草
That's a good idea. - Fuck.
谢谢 -祝你好运
Thank you. - Good luck.
玛丽安
Marianne?
我很抱歉自己就那么跑了出去
I- I'm so sorry for running out like that.
今年我不想再惹任何麻烦了
I really don't wanna cause any issues this year,
而且我不 我不知道自己怎么了
and I don't- - I don't know what came over me,
但不会再发生了
but it's not gonna happen again.
我保证
I promise. -
抱歉
I'm sorry.
露西
Lucy.
过来
Come here.
没事
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay. Hm?
现在你得跟我说实话 告诉我你到底怎么了
Now you've gotta be honest with me and tell me what's going on with you.
听我说
Listen to me.
上学期我们坐在我的办公室
You and I sat in my office last semester,
听你妈妈详细
listening to your mother giving
讲述了她性生活的细节
a very detailed summary of her sex life,
在我任教20年还是头一次
which in my 20 years of teaching was a first.
所以我觉得我们之间已经够尴尬了
So I think we've been through enough awkward moments, you and I.
你可以不用再在意 直接告诉我你到底怎么了
You can cut the bullshit and tell me what's going on with you.
去年太糟心了
Last year was weird.
的确是
It was.
去年有个人真的伤了我的心
There's just someone who really pissed me off last year,
而且我向自己保证 绝不会再让他影响到我
and I promised myself that I wouldn't let him get to me.
我很高兴整个暑假我都没想这件事
And I was so happy just not to think of it at all this summer.
可现在我回来了
But, now that I'm back, it's just
发现其实并没那么容易
it's just not as easy.
我 我就是努力放下
And I- I'm trying to just rise above it all, I guess.
如果它已经吞噬了你的内心你就无法放下 露西
You can't rise above something if it's eating you up inside, Lucy.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 清高做人的方式有时被高估了
I mean that sometimes taking the high road is overrated.
尤其是这意味着你要收藏起一切
Especially if it means bottling everything up
然后把自己逼疯 看看你现在
and driving yourself crazy. Look at you.
是 我只想全身心投入到学习当中
Yeah. I just wanna throw myself into work.
去年的事让我都觉得没脸见人了
I- I'm so embarrassed about how I did last year.
你想多攒点学分吗
Are you looking for some extra credit?
当然啊
Yeah, of course.
我可能有个机会给你
Well, I might have something for you.
好啊 -我在写本书
Okay. I'm writing a book.
哇 -嗯
Oh, wow. Yeah.
我对此也十分兴奋
It's all very, very exciting for me,
但是 我属于那种比较奇怪的人之一
but, you know, I'm one of those bizarre people
就是喜欢手写
who prefer to write everything long- hand.
我 说不好
I just...I don't know.
我总觉得用键盘敲出来的感觉不一样 所以
I just think it's not the same, being at a keyboard. So,
我需要有人帮我敲出来
I need someone to transcribe it for me.
你感兴趣吗
Would you be interested?
当然 太好了 -真的
Yes. Yeah, that would be amazing. - Really?
好 -好
Great! - Okay.
所以你情绪崩溃然后她就给了你额外的学分
So, you had a meltdown, and she offered you extra credit?
15秒内 我又哭又笑的
I mean, I managed to laugh and cry within the same 15 seconds,
所以她可能就被震惊到了吧
so she was probably very impressed.
或者对我非常抱歉吧
Or just felt extremely sorry for me.
可能是
Yep, probably that.
我们去跟小帅哥坐一桌吧
Let's go sit with the hot guy.
是为了你们俩 不是为我自己
For you guys, not for me.
布里
Bree!
我们能跟你坐一起吗 -嗨
Could we sit with you? - Hi.
行啊 嘿 嗨
Uh, yeah, sure. Hey. Hi.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. Hi.
你们今天好不
How's your guys day?
你们是嗨着呢吗
Are you high? Are you guys high?
不是 我 只是刚刚经历了情绪小崩溃
No, no, I j- just had a little bit of a psychotic break.
第一周啊 就小崩溃哈 -是 我动作快
Oh, just a little- - In the first week? - Yeah, I move quick.
嘿各位
Hey, guys.
利奥 从中国回来了哈
Leo, back from China?
不是 是法国
Uh, no, France.
露西 我最近经常想起你
Lucy, I've been thinking about you a lot lately,
我觉得自己欠你个道歉
and, uh, I realized I- I owe you an apology.
好吧 去年我伤你那么深真是太抱歉了
Okay, I'm really sorry for hurting you so badly last year.
我让你难堪了那么多次
I embarrassed you, like, over and over and over again,
但你却一直原谅我
and then you kept forgiving me no matter what.
我知道这肯定让你觉得不好过
I'm sure that made you feel terrible about yourself.
我觉得自己可能深深伤害了你的自尊
I probably eroded any sense of dignity you had.
都 都是我的错
Th- That's my fault.
我认
And I own that.
问题是我知道自己还爱着戴安娜
The thing is I knew that I was still in love with Diana,
那样利用你真是不应该
and it was so fucking wrong of me to use you like that.
我太混账了
So deeply shitty of me.
所以 总之吧 我只是想说声对不起
So anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
好了 回见
Okay, see you around.
草 -特么
Oh, fuck- - What the- -
你特么干什么 -你说的对 我还在生气
What the fuck! ? - You're right. I am still mad.
而且我知道你看到我这样会很开心 但我发誓 斯蒂芬
And I know you probably love that, but I swear to God, Stephen,
如果你继续惹我 我会毁了你
if you keep fucking with me, I will destroy your life.
你可以去跟任何人说 信是我写的
And you can go tell everyone I wrote the letter.
我不在乎 我会告诉所有人那晚你在车里做了什么
I don't give a fuck. I will tell everyone what you did in the car that night,
从戴安娜开始 我会很开心的
starting with Diana, and I will do it so happily.
你给我滚远点
Fuck off.
我记得
♪I remember when ♪
我记得自己疯狂的那一刻
♪ I remember when I lost my mind ♪
那个地方是如此让人欣喜
♪There was something so pleasant about that place ♪
甚至我的情绪都有回音
♪Even my emotions had an echo ♪
在遥远的空间里
♪`In so much space ♪
当你毫不在意的离开
♪And when you're out there without care ♪
我失去了你
♪ I was out of touch ♪
嘿 我准备走了
Hey, I'm gonna head out, okay?
好 我爱你 谢谢你能来
Okay. I love you. Thank you for coming.
我也该走了
I'm gonna go, too, actually, yeah.
好 -恭喜你
Okay. Okay, congratulations.
你们俩都没事 对吧
You guys are both okay, right?
当然 -当然
Definitely. - Of course.
我爱你 -爱你
I love you. Love you.
好 拜 -拜
Okay, bye. - Bye!
那会让我疯狂吗
♪Does that make me crazy? ♪
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表