剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
好吧 就一回 暑假开始时 -好吧
Okay, yeah, once. Beginning of summer. - Alright.
我感觉特别难受 从没有过这种感觉 我就
I feel so sick, man. I've never felt like this before. I just
没事的 嘿 淡定点 没事 这很正常嘛
It's alright. Hey, calm down. This is- - This is okay. This happens.
不 对我来说不正常
No, it doesn't. Not to me.
是谁
Who was it?
就某个女生 我当时喝高了
Just some random girl. I was drunk.
我现在都没法♥正♥眼看布里
I can't even look at Bree.
她还觉得我有多好呢
You know, she thinks I'm such a good guy.
你就是很好啊
You are a good guy.
你特别好 有时我都觉得受不了
You're such a good guy, it grosses me out sometimes.
就做了件错事 也不等于你就不是好人了 对吧
Just cause you did one shitty thing, that doesn't make you bad, right?
嘿 大学就是可以做蠢事的地方啊
Hey, college i- is when you do stupid shit.
你不用太自责了 没事的
You don't have to beat yourself up. It's gonna be okay.
真的
It really is.
好吧 谢了
Alright, yeah, thanks.
谢了 -真心感谢 -客气啥
Thanks. I appreciate that. - Yeah! Of course.
现在别再表现的怪怪的了 后面
Now, stop being weird to your girlfriend. Alright?
只要正常点就没事
That's all you gotta do. -
我以前从没来过教授的家里
I've never been in a professor's home before.
我也是 -感觉我们还挺特别的
Me neither. - Feels very prestigious of us.
我知道 真有意思
I know, it's so fancy. -
谢谢你肯陪我来 -客气
Thank you for coming with me. - Of course.
我取消了跟埃文的计划他好像不开心了
Well, I think I hurt Evan's feelings canceling on him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么要抱歉
Why are you sorry?
就是 你是为了我才这样的嘛
No, just that you canceled on him for me.
我觉得你应该给他发个消息安抚一下
You should send him a cute text or something.
玛丽安来了
That's Marianne.
哇 真漂亮 -是啊
Wow, she's gorgeous. I know.
那一定是她老公
That must be her husband.
你去跟她聊聊吧 我去拿杯喝的
You should go talk to her. I'm gonna get a drink.
好 -我出去一下 你乖喔
Yeah...Okay. - Get some fresh air. You behave yourself.
玛丽安
Marianne?
嗨 -露西 嗨
Hi. - Lucy? Hi. Wow.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
Good to see you. - Yeah, you, too.
你家真漂亮
Your house is gorgeous.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 我 我只是想谢谢你
Yeah, I- I, um, I just wanted to say thank you
肯接受我上你的课
for letting me in your class this semester.
我知道去年我搞砸了
I know that I messed up last year, um,
但我 我真的经历了很多烂事 抱歉
but I- I've really worked through a lotta shit, so- - Stuff, sorry.
那你现在感觉如何了
And how are you doing now?
非常好
I'm doing really good.
那就好 很高兴听你这么说 -嗯
Good. Very happy to hear that. - Yeah.
放松点 去喝一杯吧
Just relax and have a glass of wine.
那回见了
I'll see you.
抱歉 我没意识到有人在
Sorry, I didn't realize anyone was out here.
你是出来抽烟的吗
Were you coming out to smoke?
我 是
I- I was. Yeah,
但我还是不打扰你了
but I'll leave you alone.
不不 如果你想抽烟就抽吧 我不在乎
No, no, if you wanna smoke, smoke. I don't care.
忘了带烟了
Forgot my cigarettes.
抽我的吧
Well, you can have one of mine.
谢谢
Thanks.
呵呵 低头不见抬头见哈
Well, I guess this was gonna happen eventually.
你是玛丽安课上的学生吗
Are you even in Marianne's class?
不是 但我是简·赫斯菲尔德的粉丝
No, but I'm a fan of Jane Hirshfield.
谁
Who?
简·赫斯菲尔德
Jane Hirshfield?
那个诗人啊
The poet doing the reading.
也是为她才举办的这次活动
The reason this event is happening in the first place.
知道了
I see.
真行
Wow, that's nice.
真行
Nice?
不好意思 凭什么你觉得我该好好对你
I- I'm sorry, wh- why do you think that I owe you niceness?
实际上 我能做的最好的事
Actually, the nicest thing I could do right now
就是不告诉你我的感受 直接走开
is walk away without saying how I really feel.
抱歉让你觉得受伤了
Look, I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt,
但斯蒂芬和我相交多少年了
but Stephen and I have a long history
那时还不认识你呢
that you were never a part of.
事实就是如此
And that's just what it is.
其实你心里也清楚 你们俩不合适
Deep down, you have to know you two weren't right for each other.
我清楚
I do know that.
清楚的很 相信我
I know a lot. Trust me.
你之前的表演真不错
That was quite a performance you gave earlier.
我是说你在注册课程时的那出独角戏
With the registrar, your monologue.
我不知道你在说什么 我
I'm not sure what that was. I.
我只是今天有点情绪化而已
I was just really emotional today.
我觉得不是
No, you weren't.
眼泪都是假的 装出来的
Those weren't real tears. You were putting it on, the whole crying bit.
没必要撒谎
Come on, be honest.
我确实希望他让我报上这门课
I really wanted him to let me in the class,
但他态度那么差
and he was being a dick about it.
所以我才
So, I figured
我想对付他最好的办法就是
the easiest way to deal with him was.
这是你惯用伎俩呗
Is that a normal tactic for you then?
假装出一副无助的样子
Acting more helpless than you actually are?
有些男人就吃这一套吧
Some men respond better to little girls.
你这话说的够变♥态♥
That's very sick.
不过好像是真的
But probably true.
所以你报了我老婆的课 -是
So you're in my wife's class? - Yeah.
也就是她的课我才会费这么大劲申请
It was her class I was trying so hard to join.
啊 她要知道肯定受宠若惊
Oh, well, she'll be exceptionally flattered to hear that.
天 不 你不能
Oh, God, no. Y- You can't
你不能告诉她 那也太尴尬了
You can't tell her. That would be so embarrassing.
好吧 我不说
Okay. I won't.
那我进去了
Well, I should get back in there.
很高兴能跟你聊天
It was very nice talking to you.
你叫什么
What's your name, by the way?
布里
Bree.
我叫奥利弗
I'm Oliver.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
早
Mm. Morning.
早上好
Mm, good morning.
我昨晚回来时你已经睡了
You were already asleep when I got in last night.
你爱那东西胜过我
You love that thing more than me.
是吧
Close, yeah.
不是
No, I don't.
我昨晚见到露西了
I saw Lucy last night.
哦 她说什么了吗
Oh. Did she say anything?
没什么有意思的
Nothing too interesting.
但她的确试图警告我
But, she did try to, like, warn me
某件事
or something.
警告你什么了
Warn you about what?
她跟我说她知道你很多事
She told me she knows a lot about you
类似这意思吧
or something.
我觉得她就是故作神秘
I think it was her attempt at being cryptic.
是吗
Oh yeah?
这种话像是她说的出来的
That sounds like the kind of dramatic thing she would say.
你感觉如何
How did it make you feel?
让你性奋吗
Turn you on?
觉得我很神秘
Make me sound really mysterious?
对于你们的前几次作业 我会选一个通用的主题
So for your first few assignments, I'll pick a universal theme
让你们喜欢怎么做就怎么做
and ask you to do whatever you like with it.
第一周 我让你们写了关于失去
And for this first week, I asked you to write about loss.
有人想分享一下自己写的吗
Would anyone like to share their work out loud?
我读读我的吧 -凯蒂
I'II read mine. Yes, Caitie?
她无法原谅他的离开
"She couldn't forgive him for leaving
因为他说过上百万次 他绝不会离开
"because a million times before, he told her he wouldn't.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表