剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
我天
Oh, my God!
对啊 抱歉 当然 我记起来了
Yeah! I'm so sorry. Of course. I remember.
别再想了 -好吧 抱歉
Oh, don't, like, think about it. - Okay. Sorry.
是你先说的喔
You're the one who brought it up. -
不
Oh, no.
所以 斯蒂芬知道这事吗
Uh, s- so Stephen knows about that?
他 他去年知道的
H- He found out about it last year.
他从没跟你说过吗
Um, he never talked to you about it?
没 为什么 他生气了吗
No. Why? Was he mad? I- Is he mad?
没有 完全没问题
No! It's totally fine. Um...
他没生你气
He wasn't mad at you.
就是我之前没告诉他 他有点不痛快
He was a little upset with me for not telling him.
你确定吗 -非常确定
You sure? - Very sure. Mm- hmm.
好吧 感觉我应该说点啥
Okay, I feel like I should say something though.
不不 别
No, no, no! Don't.
如果你提起来他会很尴尬的
He'll be so embarrassed if you bring it up.
答应我千万别说
Please promise you won't say anything.
好 我不会的
Okay. Yeah. I won't.
他人很好
He was nice.
人很好 -人好
He was nice. - Nice?
对 -天 从没有人说过我人好
He was. - Oh God, please never describe me as nice.
好吧 那我该怎么说
Okay, how should I describe you then?
他中等身高身材不错
He was of average height and build.
好吧 -嗯
Okay. Yeah.
不提下颌线吗
No mention of the jawline?
不 你现在是在撩我吗
No. Are you hitting on me right now?
当然不是
Of course not.
你一直没提餐厅里斯蒂芬说的那番话
It's, um, it's very polite that you haven't mentioned
我觉得你还挺给面子的
Stephen's whole speech in the dining hall yet.
是哈 他说的什么意思啊 他做什么了
Yeah, what was that all about? I mean, what did he do?
他弄死了我的狗
He killed my dog.
没有啦 没什么
No, he was...it was nothing.
就是我们约会了几个月 但
We dated for a few months, but it was...
没什么大不了的
not a big deal.
你和斯蒂芬呢
What about you and Stephen?
我们约会了几个月
We dated for a few months,
然后分手时挺难看的
and it ended terribly. -
不是 说实话 我从没喜欢过他
No. Honestly, I've just never liked the guy.
我见过他太多次犯浑了
I've seen him be an asshole too many times.
明白
Yeah, I can understand that.
而且他弄死了我五条狗
And he killed my five dogs
还杀了我家人
and murdered my family.
我天
Oh, my- -
露西 如果你还继续这样朝我笑
Lucy, if you do not stop smiling at me like that,
那我只能亲你了
then I'm gonna have to kiss you.
好吧 这可是你自找的
Alright, you fucking asked for it.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你戴着真好看
Oh, they look good on you.
听我说 昨晚真抱歉
Listen, I'm so sorry about last night.
不 是我觉得抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
你那么好送我礼物 我却说那种话
You did a nice thing, and I was such a dick.
我整个上午都很内疚
I felt bad all morning.
不 你没必要道歉 都是我的错
No, you don't have to apologize. It was all my fault.
我该道歉的 我不该说那些话
I do. I shouldn't have said that stuff.
你一直对我那么体贴
You've been such a good boyfriend.
而且我真的很喜欢这对耳环
And also, I really love the earrings.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Wait. Um...
抱歉
Sorry.
有件事我需要告诉你
I need to talk to you about something.
好吧
Okay.
我想
Uh, I think
我认为我劈腿了
I think I cheated.
你认为你劈腿了
You think you cheated?
这种事不要开玩笑好吗 -我不是在开玩笑
Don't joke like that. It's not funny. - No, I'm not joking.
就是暑假刚开始时 我当时喝多了
It was the start of the summer, and it was a stupid drunk thing,
我 我非常抱歉
and I- I'm so, so sorry.
我那么爱你 -你现在是认真的
I love you so much. - You're being serious right now?
对不起 -所以你 亲别人了是吗
I'msorry. So what, did you, like, kiss someone?
你跟别人睡了
So, you slept with someone?
是谁
Who was it?
谁也不是
Nobody.
我当时喝高了 就是某个女生
I was wasted. It was some random girl.
你为什么 你为什么那么做 我
Why would you...Why would you do that? I
是我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
不是 布里 完全不是你的错 怪我 好吗
No, Bree, it wasn't your fault at all. It was all me, okay?
对不起 我非常爱你
I'm so sorry. I- I love you so much.
所以这才是你整个暑假一直别扭的原因
So, this is why you've been so weird all summer.
然后还一直说我别扭
And then kept telling me that I was being weird.
过去三个月我一直在想是不是自己做错了什么
I just spent the last three months thinking that I did something wrong
而你居然就让我那么想
and you allowed me to think that it was mel
我没想那样的
I didn't mean to.
然后你又给我买♥♥这种奢侈的耳环 就因为你觉得内疚
And then, you buy me these insane earrings because you feel guilty?
而你又让我
And then, you make me feel bad
因为不喜欢你送你的礼物觉得难过
for not liking your pity gift!
布里 别走 求你了 -不
Bree, wait. Stop, please. - No!
我现在不想看见你
I don't wanna be in the same room as you right now.
你是要跟我分手吗 -不知道
Are you breaking up with me? - I don't know.
我们将一直讲到2001年底之前的市场趋势
And we'll be covering those market trends through the end of 2001,
所以请确保你们读完《瑟古德》的第15章
so make sure you're caught up through chapter 15 of Thurgood.
抱歉压了回堂 下一堂课的同学已经进来了
Uh, sorry for keeping everyone long. My next section's just coming in.
嘿 班克斯教授
Hey, Professor Banks.
我想问下晚点能去你办公室讨论点事吗
I was wondering, could I come by your office later to discuss something?
没问题
Sure.
你和戴安娜怎么样 挺好的吗
How are you and Diana doing? You guys doing good?
我们挺好的
Oh yeah, we're great.
没有抓马什么的
There's no drama or anything?
没有
No.
那就好 我们今晚干嘛好呢
Very good. So, what are we doing tonight?
阿宾顿诉尚普案 假设 推理 角色扮演
Abington v. Schempp. Assumption. Inference. Role Play.
削弱论点 证明结论
Weakening the Argument. Justifying the Conclusion.
你的法学院入学考试毁了我的生活
Your LSAT prep is ruining my life.
别这样啊
Come on!
你说戴安娜今晚跟朋友们出去 我们可以好好玩一玩
You said that Diana's going out with her friends. We could have a Halo night!
球队都干嘛去
What's the team doing?
没事 他们早上6点训练呢
Uh, nothing, man. They're just practicing at 6: 00 a. m.
你不用去吗 -用 但我不怕宿醉啊
You don't have to be there? - I do, but I can be hungover
因为我只需要坐在那看就行
because all I do is sit there and watch.
嘿 如果你现在给我点时间学习
Hey, if you gimme a little bit of time here to study
那今晚我就可以休息了
and then I'll take the night off.
真的吗 -嗯 但你不能打扰我
Really? - Yeah, but you have to be quiet.
然后我还要去找教授聊点事
And then, I gotta talk to a professor about something,
之后我就自♥由♥了
and then I'm free.
瑞格利 -你能安静点吗 我学习呢
Wrigley. Can you be quiet? I'm trying to study.
我真是太抱歉了
Ugh, I'm just so fucking sorry.
都不能
Can't even-
你们好啊
Hello!
怎么了
Oh, wh- what's wrong?
埃文劈腿了
Evan cheated on Bree.
什么
What?
他 他说是谁了吗
Did he s- s- say with who?
就是去年年底认识的某个女生
Just some random girl at the end of last year.
我天
Oh, my God.
靠
The fuck.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我
I just
我真不敢相信
I can't fucking believe it.
我们今晚一起过个女生之夜吧
We'll stay in tonight and have a girl's night.
对 对 -不用 你们去参加趴体吧
Yeah, yeah. - No, no. You should go to the party.
趴什么体 我们不会丢下你不管的
Fuck that. We are not leaving you here.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表