剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
这是利奥 去年他在国外留学来着
This is Leo. He was studying abroad last year.
能给我你的手♥机♥号♥吗
Can I get your number?
王八蛋
Fuckin' asshole.
是皮帕对吧
It's Pippa, right?
为什么整支球队都恨你啊
So, why does the whole football team hate you?
我伤了四分卫的心
I broke the quarterback's heart.
皮帕 你走开
Pippa! Out of the linel
发现她半裸的躺在房♥间里
Found her half- dressed in that room,
然后那个叫克里斯的男生从卫生间走出来
and that guy Chris just walks out of the bathroom.
嘿 -他一副
Hey. He acted like
被抓包的表情
he got caught doing something.
我们得送你回家
We're gonna get you home.
你有
Um, do you
谢谢你帮她
Thank you for helping her.
你还记得发生什么了吗 跟克里斯
Do you remember anything? Nothing with Chris?
我知道他是你好闺蜜的弟弟
I know that's your best friend's little brother.
那不重要
That does not matter.
非常抱歉伤你那么深
I'm really sorry for hurting you so badly.
我彻底伤了你的自尊
I probably eroded any sense of dignity you had.
布里跟谁交朋友轮不到我来说
I can't tell Bree who to be friends with, dude.
我跟她分了手 结果她总出现在我朋友身边
I break up with her, she's just around all my friends.
你找一个老师要烟抽
You shared a cigarette with a teacher?
他手伸过来 把我的耳环摘下来了
He reached over and took out my earring.
他绝对是在撩你啊
Well, he was definitely flirting with you.
我劈腿了 -我们完了
I think I cheated. - I'm done.
我遇到一个愿意倾听的人
I met someone who actually listened,
我本来可以跟他回家的 但我没有
and I could've gone home with him, but I didn't.
嘿 班克斯教授 晚点我能去你办公室一趟吗
Hey, Professor Banks. Could I come by your office later?
这位是斯蒂芬·德马科 新来的助教
This is Stephen DeMarco. Your new TA.
从没参加过联合单身派对 -我也是
Never been to a joint bachelor- bachelorette party before.
不过挺可爱的
It's kinda cute though.
谢谢你肯陪我来
Thank you for coming with me.
你没必要谢我啊
You don't have to thank me.
穿过没有星星的天空
♪Across a starless sky♪
冷风像刀一样痛 -嘿
♪It cuts like tiny knives ♪- Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
雨从天空落下
♪Rain beating down ♪
嗨 -嗨
Hi! Hi! Hi!
嗨 麦克斯 真高兴见到你 -我也是 恭喜
Hi, Max! Good to see youl- You, too! Congrats.
谢谢 快来
Thanks. Come on!
嗨 瑞格利 嘿 -嗨
Hi, Wrigley! Hey. - Hi!
很高兴见到你 -高兴见到你
Good to see you. Yeah. - Good to see you.
嘿 露西 谢谢你能来
Hey, Lucy. Thanks for coming.
嘿 露西 -嘿
Hey, Lucy! Hey.
麦克斯 很高兴又见面了
Max! Good to see you again.
嘿 我也是 -好了
Hey, man. You, too. - Alright.
我们去拿喝的
Let's grab a drink.
嘿 真不敢相信你不开个真正的单身派对
Hey, I can't believe that you're not having a real bachelor party.
我们本来是要庆祝你最后一天单身的
We're supposed to be celebrating your last days of being single!
我不是单身好嘛 我已经订婚了
Well, I'm not single. I'm engaged.
你在结婚之前都是单身
You're not not single until you're married.
斯蒂芬 -嗯
Stephen! - Yeah?
拜托 过来撑我一下 -我 不 我不
Please, back me up here. - I- - No! I don't- -
我从来都不理解单身派对这时
I never really got the bachelor party thing.
就 我为什么要请脱衣舞娘跳膝上舞呢
Like, why would I wanna get a lap dance from a stripper,
我明明可以和我的火♥辣♥未婚妻做♥爱♥
when I can just have sex with my hot fiancee?
莉迪亚把你给毁了
Lydia ruined you! -
好吧 -你都不好玩了
Okay. Yeah, you're no fun!
不是 我 我都发泄出去了
No, I- I think I honestly just got it outta my system.
我相信爱和脱衣舞娘
Well, I believe in love and strippers.
莉迪亚呢
Where is Lydia anyways?
她在纽约 临时有点工作上的事
Oh, she had a last- minute work thing in New York.
不过她会来参加婚礼的
She's gonna be at the wedding though.
露西
Lucy.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都得拿杯子弹酒
Everybody has to take a shot!
好吧
Alright!
嘿 埃文说你新开了一家饭店
Hey, Evan was saying that you have a new restaurant?
对对 我们几周前软发布了
Yeah, yeah. We, uh, soft- launched a couple weeks ago.
天 真不错 恭喜了
My God, that's awesome, man. Congratulations.
谢了
Thanks, man. - Uh...
来 好了 -谢谢
Here we go...Alright. - Thanks.
干杯
Cheers!
我超爱你们的
I love you guys so much!
你嗑嗨了吧 可你却一点都没分我
Dude, you're on drugsl And I'm mad you didn't give me any.
不是吧 -你看她瞳孔
Wait, what? - Look at her pupils!
比我的乳晕还大
They're bigger than my areolas.
什么 你的乳晕尺寸刚好 完美
What? Your areolas are a perfect sizel They're perfect!
我知道它们很完美 我说的是你瞳孔比那还大
I know they're perfect. I just said that your pupils are bigger.
我都不知道我嗑的什么
I don't even know what I'm on!
埃文的表亲放我嘴里的
Evan's cousin just put something in my mouth.
不
No!
你干嘛呢
Bup- bup- bup- bup! What are you doing?
你不能在这抽
You can't smoke this in here. -
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
怎么了啊 这是我的派对 我想要 所以
What? It's my party, and I needed one, so...
你真是个恶魔
You're a fiend.
嗨 宝贝儿 -借过一下 女士们
Hi, babyl Excuse me, ladies. Hello!
我去抽一根
I'm gonna go smoke
像个正常人一样出去抽
outside, like a normal person.
你这身皮衣真不错
You look good in suede.
谢了 你也不错啊 你外套呢
Thanks, man. Yeah, you too. Where'd your jacket go?
你能过来一下吗 就一下
Can I borrow you? Can I borrow you for a second?
行啊
Yeah. Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
每次我看过去 你都在跟他聊天
Every time I look over, you're, like, talking to him.
我跟所有人都聊天了啊
I'm talking to everyone.
是 但你
Yeah, but y
你没必要这么体贴的
you don't have to be so nice.
你是想我粗鲁一点吗
Would you rather me be rude?
不是
No.
为什么你还这么在意那家伙啊
Why does this guy still bother you so much?
如果他要是有虐待倾向什么的
Look, if he'd been, like, abusive,
我肯定会弄死他
I'd obviously fuckin' kill him,
但他不过是个
but he's just some
普通的混♥蛋♥而已
random asshole at this point.
麦克斯 他不 他不是好人
Max, he's not...he's not a good person.
我不想让他干扰派对
I don't want him infecting this.
我不想让他再影响到我的生活
I don't want him infecting any part of my life anymore. I don't.
你知道 人们是会改变的
You know, it's possible for people to change.
他可能已经不是过去那个人了 但就算他是吧
He might not be the same guy he was back then, but even if he is?
也无所谓
It shouldn't matter.
对吧
Right?
你喝多了
You are so drunk right now.
不 我清醒的很
No, I'm cold- stone sober!
真的吗
Oh, really? Yeah.
我真希望你今晚能跟我一起来
I really wish you would've come with me tonight.
我知道 -嗯
I know. Yeah.
可那样你就要在公众场合和我一起出现
But that would require you being seen in public with me,
这样肯定不行 所以
which obviously isn't an option, so...
你知道这不是我不出现的原因 我只是
You know that's not the reason I didn't come. I just...
不想再出现在那些人身边了
have no interest in being around those people again.
是 但这跟他们无关
Yeah, but it's not about them.
这跟我有关 你这样做是为了我
It's about me. You'd be doing it for me.
好吧
Okay.
等你到家我们可以好好聊聊
We can talk about it when you get home.
好吧
Okay.
露西
Lucy.
怎么 你跟踪我到这的吗 -不是 你看上去有点不安
What, did you follow me out here? - No, you seemed upset.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表