剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
说实话 我只想自己丧着
Honestly, I just wanna be alone and be depressed.
好吧 那我们就一起丧
Okay, fine. Then, we'll be depressed together
因为我们不会让你一个人待着的
because we are not leaving you here alone.
嘿 能给我倒杯水吗
Hey, would you get me a water?
好 -谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
露西 我不想被皮帕照顾一整晚
Lucy, I do not wanna be babied by Pippa all night.
你必须去趴体然后把她也带走
You have to go to the party and take her with you.
好吗因为这就是你能为我做的最好的事了
Okay, that's literally the best thing that you can do for me.
嘿没问题谢谢
Hey...No prob. - Thank you.
抱歉 太糟心了
I'm sorry. It sucks.
他总是自以为是想当然
♪He was in the habit of taking things for granted ♪
当然 他也别太想
♪Granted, there wasn't much for him to take ♪
唯一不变的就是不变的提醒
♪And the only thing constant was the constant reminder♪
他永远不会改变 -酒
♪He'd never change ♪- Drinks.
烦死了
So annoying.
排的好整齐
Ooh, wow. Quite an array.
好吧 -嘿
Alright...- Hey.
你在我之前就都到了啊
You got here before me.
是 我可能是太着急了
Uh, yeah. I was, uh, a little overeager.
嘿 皮帕 -嗨
Hey, Pippa. - Hi.
还记得我害羞的朋友吧 -必须记得啊
Remember my shy friend? - I do remember your shy friend.
我知道 -嗯
I know. Yeah. - Yeah.
好害羞哦 跑了 -对她来说真的挺难的
Oh, oh, so shy. She ran away. - It's really hard for her.
嘿 你知道这里面都有什么吗 -我还没尝
Hey, uh, do you know what's in this? - I haven't tried it.
你是皮帕对吧
You're Pippa, right?
对
Uh, yeah
我们是全球主义社会学的同学
We're in Sociology of Globalism together.
我叫奎恩 -哦好 嘿 我叫皮帕
I'm Quinn. - Oh, cool. Yeah, no, hey. I'm Pippa.
你刚说过了
You just said that. -
是啊 抱歉 课堂太大了
Yeah. Sorry. Um, it's such a big class,
我又不太善于记人名什么的
and I'm not really good with names or faces.
我也是 通常来说是 -好吧
Neither am I. Normally. - Okay.
我应该要下你的手♥机♥号♥
I should get your number.
我们可以一起学习
We could study together.
是啊
Yeah.
你得看看大卫给我发的这张照片
You have got to see this picture David just sent me.
有人叫我
I'm being summoned.
晚点再找你哈
I'll find you.
天 怎么哪都有她 -就是说
God, she's fucking everywhere. - I know.
天
Jeez!
克里斯
Chris!
露西 嘿 -过来
Lucy, heylCome here.
嘿 皮帕 -嘿
Hey, Pippa. - Hey!
很高兴见到你 -我也是
Yeah, you, too! You, too.
都有什么 -好多
What we got here? A lot, apparently.
我正好需要很多 所以 -好
Okay, well I need a lot, so...- Okay.
我天 真难喝 你尝尝
Oh, my God. This is disgusting. Try it.
我会朝所有悲伤的人微笑
♪`I would smile on all the sad people ♪
我会每天给他们带来美丽的花
♪`I would bring them pretty flowers every day ♪
如果我有自己的方式
♪ If I had my way ♪
我会找到自己的方式
♪And if I had my way ♪
我喜欢所有孤独的人
♪Oh, I would love all the lonely people ♪
我在这任教
I teach here now.
是嘛
Oh. Is that right?
教哪科啊
What's your subject? -
大学
College.
我教大学
I teach college.
我觉得有一点很重要 就是我们都承认
I think it's, uh, very important that we both acknowledge
你来这是找我的
that you came here looking for me.
不是
No.
不是吗 -不是
No? No? No. - Mm- mmm. No. No.
不不 当然不是
No, no, no, no. Of course not. No.
好吧 那你为什么来这
So, what does bring you here?
这个嘛
Well
今天是我10年来最糟糕的一天
today's the worst day that I've had in a decade.
你想喝什么
What do you wanna drink,
教授
Professor?
不不不不不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no!
不不 拜托了
No! No! No! No, please, please!
我天
Oh God!
你怎么这么淡定啊
Ah, you don't even break a sweat!
因为我没喝7瓶啤酒吧
Well, I haven't had seven beers.
德鲁 一直不接我电♥话♥
Uh, Drew...h- hasn't been answering my calls.
我打过好几次了
I tried him a couple times.
不如你就别再打了
It's probably better to just leave it? -
他是我小老弟啊
I mean, he's my little brother. You know?
我知道 但我觉得他已经说的很清楚了 他还不想说
I know, but I think he's made it clear he's not ready to talk.
如果你不停打给他只会让他不痛快
You're just gonna piss him off if you keep reaching out.
等他联♥系♥你吧
Just let him reach out to you.
是 你说的对
Yeah. Yeah, you're probably right.
看到翻盖电♥话♥让我有点伤心呢 -我也是
Uh, that flip phone's making me sad. - Me, too.
也许戴安娜老爸会再给你买♥♥个苹果
Maybe Diana's dad'll get you another iPhone.
是露西弄坏的
Lucy was the one that broke it.
她给我摔的
She smashed it.
什么
What?
她大发雷霆
She was having a tantrum, and...
然后就给我摔了
she smashed it. Wow.
好吧没想到她也会发脾气呢
Okay. I didn't know she had it in her.
这你还要夸她吗 瑞格利 -不是 我只是说啊
That's not impressive, Wrigley. - No, I know. I'm just saying that, um
戴安娜怎么说的 -我没告诉她
Wh- What did Diana say? - I didn't tell her.
我不想大惊小怪的
I don't wanna make it a thing, you know?
好吧
Right.
怎么了
What? !
我只是很吃惊她摔了你都没找她麻烦
I'm just surprised you let her get away with that.
不过也挺好
But it's good though.
你更宽容了还是什么的
You're being the bigger person! Or whatever.
不管怎么说吧
Well, for what it's worth,
大多数跟你同龄的男生都处在他们最糟糕的年龄阶段
most guys are their worst behaved at your age.
他劈腿跟你没关系
Him cheating doesn't have anything to do with you.
我真的对大多数人期待都不高
I really don't expect a lot from most people,
但对他我却是如此
but I did with him.
我就一直在想 可能是我不好
I just, I keep thinking that it's something I did.
如果有人能对一个人做某事
If someone is capable of doing something to one person,
那么他们也能对任何人做这件事
then they are capable of doing it to anyone.
我不知道 -我知道
I don't know. Oh, I do.
不管他们是不是这样做了
I mean, whether or not they actually do it,
那只是时间问题 但是
that's just a matter of timing, but...
绝对跟你没关系
it's definitely nothing you did.
不知道你这话
Don't know if that's.
我是该感觉好些还是更糟糕
supposed to make me feel better or worse.
你这样想
Well, you know,
从好的方面来看 你还年轻
on the plus side, you're young,
正处在人生的某个阶段
you're at this whatever point in your life.
某个阶段 -现在发生在你身上的事
Whatever point? - The things that are happening to you now,
都是短暂的 临时的
these things are short, they're temporary.
看上去可能是你的全部世界 但如果你能远距离去观察
They might seem like everything, but then you get some distance,
或者之后你面对可怕的经历时
and later on when you're faced with experiences
你回过头去看现在的事 你会一笑置之
that are actually terrible, you'll look back at this and you'll laugh.
你觉得对可怕的经历
You think there's a minimum age requirement
有最低年龄要求吗
for people to have terrible experiences?
不是 是我觉得你对于可怕这个词的理解
No. No, but I think your understanding
会随着年龄发生变化
of the word "terrible"changes the older you get.
也许对一些人来说是吧
Maybe for some people.
但我一直对这个词有很好的理解
I've always had a pretty good understanding of the word.
好吧
Okay.
当我走进来的时候
When I walked in here before,
我没说这是我一生中最糟糕的一天
I didn't say that this was the worst day of my life.
我说这是10年来我人生中最糟糕的一天
I said this was my worst day in a decade.
因为在这之前的10年我经历的
That's because the first decade was way worse
比一个大学男生对我伤害要大太多了
than anything some college boy could do to me.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表