剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
我只想确保这不是因为我
I just wanted to make sure it wasn't because of me.
不 跟你无关
No, it wasn't about you.
我跟麦克斯聊了几句 他真不错
I got to hang out with Max a bit. H- He's awesome.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
最近你都在干什么呢 写东西了吗
What have you been up to these days? Are you writing?
没有 我
Uh, no. No, I'm, uh,
我在一家旅行中介做销♥售♥
I'm doing sales at a travel agency.
不错
Oh, cool
你喜欢吗 -超喜欢的
Do you like it? - I love it. Yeah.
只要你开心就好
As long as you're happy.
嘿 -嘿 皮帕
Hey. Hey, Pippa.
嘿 我不想假装和露西有话要说
Hey, I'm gonna pretend like I need to talk to Lucy,
但我确实需要你滚蛋
but what I really want is for you to fuck off.
行吧
Okay, yeah.
很高兴见到你
Always good to see you.
我没事 -我可什么都没说
I'mfine. - Oh, I didn't say anything.
是 但我知道你怎么想的
Yeah, but I knew what you were thinking.
太诡异了 皮帕 他这么老好人的样子太诡异了
This is so weird, Pippa. This is so weird seeing him be so nice.
不是真的 -是 我 我说不好
It's not real. Yeah, I- I don't know.
也许是呢 也许
Maybe it is. Maybe
也许他为了莉迪亚变了
Maybe he changed for Lydia.
露西
Lucy
斯蒂芬不会变
Stephen doesn't change.
好吧 那么
Okay, so
如果你有任何问题
If you have any questions,
有任何事随时可以联♥系♥我们的新助教 斯蒂文
please don't hesitate to reach out to our fantastic new TA, Stephen.
他是我班上为数不多轻松得A的学生之一
He's one of the few students to get an A in my class without the curve.
不 其实还是费了点力气的
No, I had a little help from the curve. -
嘿 露西 露西
Hey, Lucy. Lucy.
露西 嘿 我都不知道你在这个课堂上
Lucy, hey! I had no idea you were in this class.
行吧 -我真不知道
Okay. I didn't!
我发誓 他们就是随机选的
I swear, th- they randomly assigned me.
抱歉 我不想让你觉得不舒服
I'm sorry. I don't wanna make this uncomfortable for you.
没事
It's fine.
嘿 我 看到你交的论文了
Oh, hey, I...saw the paper you turned in.
我发现里面还有一点小错误
I noticed just a few small mistakes,
所以 我就 帮你改了
so I just, I don't know, fixed them for you.
抱歉 我不 -不会
I'm sorry. I wasn't...- No.
没事吧
Is this okay?
嗯 没事 没事
Yes, it's okay. I'm okay.
我们
Let's just
等等
Wait, um
我们暂停一下
Let's take a breath.
我们喘口气
Let's just, um, breathe...
休息一下
for a moment.
抱歉
Sorry, um
只是
It's just that, um...
我5分钟后要去办公室了
Well, I have office hours beginning in five minutes.
我天
Oh, my Godl
我 对不起 我
I- I'm so sorry, I
不 你等一下 我不是要赶你走 我
No, w- wait, wait. I'm not brushing you off. I
我想等头脑清醒一点时跟你聊聊
I wanna talk about this with a clearer head.
也许不在我办公室里
Uh, perhaps somewhere other than my office.
你觉得这样行吗
Would that be alright?
是 是
Yeah. Yeah.
来 手♥机♥给我
Here, gimme your phone.
我会给你发信息的
I'll message you.
别跟别人说 好吧
You can't talk to anyone else about this, okay?
就你知我知
This has to stay between us.
我知道
I know.
瑞恩 进来吧
Ryan! Come on in.
布里 很棒 有结果告诉我
Bree, great work. Let me know how it all turns out.
会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
我跟你说 戴安娜
I'm telling you, Diana.
情况比之前更糟糕了
It's worse than it's been before.
我觉得你过于敏感了 妈
I think you're being overly sensitive, Mom.
亲昨 晚吃晚饭的时候
Honey, last night at dinner,
他当着合伙人的面让我闭嘴
he told me to shut up in front of the partners.
太丢人了
It was embarrassing.
他根本不尊重 我戴安娜
He doesn't respect me, Diana.
他当然尊重你了
Of course, he respects you!
你为什么老帮他说话啊
Why do you always take his side?
戴安娜 有在听吗
Diana? Are you there?
在呢 我只是
Y- Yeah, I'm here. I just- -
不知道你想我说什么
I'm not sure what you want me to say.
你想我跟你说离开他吗
Do you want me to tell you to leave him?
亲爱的 你♥爸♥这样的男人是不会允许别人离开他们的
Honey, men like your father don't let people leave them.
只有他们离开别人的份
They're the only ones who get to do the leaving.
听我说 妈妈 爸爸爱你
Listen, Mom. Dad loves you.
他可能有点苛刻 但他对你真的很好
He can be harsh, but he takes really good care of you.
如果他不尊重你 是不会那么做的
He wouldn't do that if he didn't respect you.
别无缘无故胡思乱想了一切都很好
Don't let your head spin for no reason when everything is fine.
你需要他 -也许我不需要
You need him. - Maybe I don't.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
但你需要
but you do.
我觉得很轻松
♪I feel easy...♪
谁啊
Yeah?
我记得这些宿舍
I remember these dorms.
大二的时候我也住这里
Um, I lived here my sophomore year, too.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我想看看你 确认你还好
I wanted to check on you, make sure if you're okay.
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm good.
那就好
Good. UhMm- hmm.
昨晚你表现蛮糟糕的
You were pretty rough last night.
你是想我谢谢你吗
Did you want me to thank you or something?
什么
What?
不是
N- No.
好吧
Right
我敢肯定斯蒂芬会觉得
Well, I'm sure Stephen thought
整件事都很好笑 所以
the whole story was hilarious, so...
我没跟斯蒂芬说
Oh, I didn't tell Stephen anything.
是
Sure.
我不会那么做的 -行 随便了
I wouldn't do that. - Fine, whatever.
就是 你来这感觉怪怪的
It's just, it's a little weird that you're here.
我们又算不上是朋友
We're not really friends.
昨晚是很糟糕
Last night was fucked up.
我不用跟你做朋友也能关心你好不好
We don't have to be friends for me to make sure you're okay.
怎么了
What?
我知道你是什么样的人
I've seen how you are.
你不是那种会关心别的女生的人
You're not the kind of girl who goes and checks on other girls.
你是那种会霸凌别的女生的人
You're kind of brutal with other girls.
看看你去年对露西做了什么
I mean, look at what you did to Lucy last year.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
你往里加了几包糖啊
How many sugars are you putting in that?
至少三包我才喝得下去
I need at least three to make it drinkable.
是啊 你的味蕾跟婴儿一样呢
Yeah? You have the taste buds of a, of an infant.
而你的味蕾就跟鸡鸡特小的男人一样
And you have the taste buds of a man with a small penis!
布里跟我分手了
Bree broke up with me.
昨天 -我天
Yesterday. - Oh, my God.
什么 为什么啊
What? Why?
因为我劈腿了
Because I cheated on her.
你背着布里找别人
Y- You cheated on Bree?
是
Yeah.
不 她人那么好
Oh no, dude. She's so sweet.
这话并没有安慰到我 瑞格利
You're not helping, Wrigley.
是 抱歉 不是我只是
Yeah, sorry. No, no, no, Ijust, um...
我只是 挺惊讶的
I just- - I'm, uh, surprised.
你怎么一点反应都没有 -我已经告诉他了
How are you not reacting? - I already told him.
靠 是我让他说实话的 抱歉啊
Fuck, dude. I was the one who told him to say something. I'm so sorry.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表