剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
你和埃文这就要结婚吗
Are you and Evan, like, getting married?
当然不啊
Definitely not.
这个暑假挺奇怪的
It's just been kind of a weird summer.
怎么奇怪了
Weird how?
说不好
I don't know.
我想是埃文 有点不一样了吧
I guess Evan, he's been...different.
他好像总是很别扭
Like he's uncomfortable all the time.
不知道是因为在他父母身边还是我做了什么
I don't know if it was being around his parents or something I did...
我觉得不是你的事
I don't- - I don't think it's anything you did.
是 可能就是环境不同了
Yeah, it's probably just a different environment.
我在我爸妈身边也挺别扭的
I'm weird as fuck around my parents. - Hm.
我只是想念之前的感觉
I just miss how it used to be.
嘿 埃文今晚来吗
Hey, is Evan coming tonight?
来 他会来这跟我们碰头
Yeah. He's gonna meet us there.
他和瑞格利还有斯蒂芬准备先喝一轮
He's pre- gaming with Wrigley and Stephen.
酷 挺好
Cool. Cool, cool, cool. Love that.
你跟瑞格利说过话吗
Have you spoken to Wrigley at all?
没 我可不是他最喜欢的人
No. I'm not exactly his favorite person.
实际上 我认为他最不喜欢的就是我了
In fact, I think I am his least favorite person.
抱歉 -无所谓了
Sorry. - It is what it is.
希望我们能相安无事
I just hope we can be civil.
而斯蒂芬 我可会活剥了他
Stephen, on the other hand, I will skin alive.
同意
Agreed.
我还是不敢相信他在你穿着椰子胸衣的时候对你做了那种事
I still can't believe he did that to you while you were wearing a coconut bra.
这种不尊重简直了
I mean, the disrespect is unparalleled.
说实话 戴安娜帮了我一个忙
Honestly, guys, Diana did me a favor.
我都没感觉了
I'm not even upset about it anymore.
就像离开了他之后 催眠术就消失了
It's like being away from him, the hypnosis wore off.
说实话 戴安娜帮了我一个忙
Honestly, Diana did me a favor.
你说了两遍
You said that twice.
什么
What?
没什么 你看上去不错
Nothing. You seem really good.
是啊 这个学期我想把重心放到学习上
Yeah, I just wanna focus on school this semester.
我都不想跟男生说话
I don't even wanna talk to guys. -
好了 我准备好了 咱们走吧
Alright. I'm ready. Let's take a shot.
你就打算这样走吗
Are you gonna leave it like that?
什么样啊
Like what?
你的妆啊 你只画了一边眼睛
Your makeup. You only did one eye.
什么
What?
不
No!
什么鬼 我怎么可能
What the fuck? How did I even- -
靠 抱歉 -没事
Fuck, I'm sorry, guys. - It's okay.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
没事啦
It's okay. -
靠的 我怎么搞的
What the fuck? How did I do that?
让我们尽情庆祝
♪Let's have bizarre celebrations ♪-
让我们忘记一切
♪Let's forget who forget what forget where ♪
子弹酒 -好
Shots? - Yes.
我会在塞浦路斯扮演森林之神
♪I'|I play the Satyr in Cypris ♪-
你是被剥光衣服的新娘
♪You the bride being stripped bare ♪-
让我们假装在南极洲
♪Let's pretend we're in Antarctica ♪
这队动了吗
Is this line even moving?
还真不清楚
That is unclear.
那些人是瑞格利的队友
Those are Wrigley's teammates.
让我们尽情庆祝
♪Let's have bizarre celebrations ♪
我觉得他不在 别担心
I don't think he's here. Don't worry.
让我们尽情庆祝
♪ We'll have bizarre celebrations ♪
我们将扮演特里斯坦和伊索尔德
♪We'll play Tristan and Isolde ♪
露西 嘿
Lucy! Lucy, hey!
克里斯 嗨
Chris! Hi!
你好吗 -真高兴你来了
How are you? - I'm so happy you're herel
妞子们 这是莉迪亚的弟弟 这两位是布里和皮帕
Guys, this is Lydia's brother. This is Bree, Pippa.
嗨 -你好 莉迪亚弟弟
Hi. Hello, Lydia's brother.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
我找不到室友了 晚点再来找你们
Uh, I lost my roommate somewhere, so I'll find you guys later?
好 去玩吧 -好
Yes. Go, have fun. - Alright.
拜
Bye.
他是新生
He's a freshman.
我什么都没说
I said nothing.
嘿 -嗨 你找到我了
Hey! Yes. Hi, you found me.
也许我永不会死
♪Maybe I'll never die ♪
你真美 -谢谢
You look good. - Thank you.
嘿 跟我们也打个招呼吧
Hey, say hi to us, too!
嘿 露西 -嗨
Hey, Lucy. - Hi.
你们来多久了 -刚到
So, uh, how long you guys been here? - We just got here.
我想你了
I missed you.
埃文
Evan!
嘿 -嘿
Hey! - Oh, hey! Wow!
你回来了 -是啊 有人想我没
You're back. - Yeah, man. Did people miss me?
有吧 -对吧
Some people. - Yeah? Yeah. Jesus.
这是利奥 他去年去国外留学了
Uh, this is Leo. He was studying abroad last year.
这是我女友布里
This is my girlfriend, Bree.
嗨 -这是皮帕
Hi. - That's Pippa.
嘿 -这是露西
Hey. - And that's Lucy.
嘿 很高兴认识你们
Hey, nice to meet you guys.
我去丹麦打会台球
Uh, I'm gonna go to play some pool in Denmark.
晚点来找我呗
Can you come find me later, yeah?
好 -好
Yeah. Sure. - Alright, beautiful.
很高兴认识你们 -很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you guys. - Good to see you, man.
他是你朋友吗 -算是吧
Are you friends with him? - Yeah, kinda.
嘿 这边的吧台更快
Hey, there's a faster bar this way.
好 -走吧
Oh. Okay. - Yeah, let's go.
好 -嘿 你要继续排着不
Okay. - Hey, you wanna stay in this line?
我还挺想继续排的
I feel like I've really committed to it.
行啊 -好
Okay. Yep. Kay.
嘿 我是真想你了
Hey, I really missed you.
我也想你 -过来
I missed you, too. Come here.
嘿 皮帕 别排了
Hey, you! Pippa! Out of the line!
什么 -不是认真的吧
What? - What? Are you serious?
是 不给你酒喝
Yep, no drinks for you.
拜
Bye
滚蛋吧你
Fuck off. Ew.
走 肯定其它地方还有酒
Come on, there's gotta be a keg somewhere.
这些橄榄球白♥痴♥
These idiot football fucks.
都几个月了 还揪住我不放
Months later, and they're still on my ass.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 好恶心
Hey. That's gross.
我们不看了 好吗 -好
We're not gonna look at that, okay? - Okay.
我们就 直接走就行
We're just gonna...gonna walk away. - Mm- hmm.
你还好吗 -嗯嗯
Are you okay? Mm- hmm? - Mm- hmm.
你好啊 -露西
Hello! - Lucy.
嗨 你找到室友了吗
Hi! Did you find your roommate?
没有 我放弃了
No, I didn't. Kinda gave up on that, actually.
皮帕对吧 -对
It's Pippa, right? - Yeah.
嘿 我 我得去尿个 你自己没问题吧
Hey, I- I have to pee. Are you okay?
没问题 -拜
Totally. Bye.
草
Fuck!
我天 对不起 -没事
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. - It's fine, it's fine.
我给你拿张纸巾吧 -没事
Can I get you a napkin? - No, no, no, it's fine.
确定吗 -嘿 露西对吧
Are you sure? - Oh, hey! Uh, Lucy, right?
对 -你是埃文的朋友
Yeah. - Yeah, you're, uh, Evan's friend.
他女友的朋友 -对
His girlfriend's friend. - Right.
好吧 区别挺大哈
Okay, that's a firm distinction there.
他也是我朋友
He's my friend, too.
你 你去年去国外留学了
You were- - You were abroad last year?
是 我去巴黎了
Yeah, I was, uh, I was in Paris.
不错 -是
Oh, nice. - Yeah.
是不是大家都挺难过的
Was it kinda sad around here?
因为你去了巴黎吗 -因为我去了巴黎
B- Because you were gone? - Cause I was gone in Paris.
是 -对吧
Yeah. - It was.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表