剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
干嘛要过感恩节?
Like, why the fuck do they care about Thanksgiving
起码埃文一直对着你流口水
Well, at least Evan's drooling all over you,
我不该折磨他的
I probably shouldn't torture him
但又觉得他活该
but I feel like he deserves it.
这实在很令人难过
lt'sa lot.
我从来没有跟其他人一样
I mean, I've never had the whole big family
感恩节全家大团圆
Thanksgiving reunion thing that everyone else has
现在连男友都不能一起过
And now,l can't even have Thanksgiving g with my boyfriend.
男友?
Boyfriend 7
你知道我的意思
You know what l mean
天啊,这里根本是零下吧
Oh,my God,it's,like, sub-zero out here
你什么时候开始抽烟的?
When did you start smoking :
大学生都会尝试
Everyone e tries smoking in college
在聊什么八卦?
So, what are we gossiping about?
好吧
Okay
我觉得你们一直在讲我的事
I feel like you guys are always talking about me
并没有
No,no,were not
那你们到底在聊什么?
So then, what were you talking about 7
露西很好奇你为什么跟戴安娜玩在一起
Lucy was wondering why you're hanging out with Diana
抱歉,我不觉得我和她玩在一起
Sorry,l didn't think I was hanging out with her.
-我只是不想失礼一没关系,真的...
-l was just being poli te. -l-lt's really okay.lt's real --
我.真的没事
I'm -- Let'sjust -- lt's fine
我只是觉得她很可怜
l just feel bad for her
史蒂芬今天对她很差劲
Stephen is being so mean to her today.
对,史蒂芬对很多人都很差劲
Yeah, Stephen's mean to a lot of people
好吧
Okay.
我要进去了
I'm gonna go back inside
Sorry.
town with just the to.
came
皮巴?
Pippa
马铃薯变灰色了,好像不太对
The potatoes are gray soup.l don't think that's right
我去拿喝的
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna get a drink
-我赢了,我真行-你好快
-lwin! I'm good at this. - You're so quick!
-你会做内馅吗?一什么?
- Hey, can you make stuffing? - What 7
-你会做内馅吗?-我可以帮你拿啤酒
- Can you make stuffing 7 - Uh,lcan get you a beer.
还是切洋葱?
Or chop onions
没问题
Uh, sure,yeah
各位
Hey,guys
-我们有得吃吗?-谁知道?
- Are we ever gonna a eat7- Who can say7
一里欧呢?-在厨房♥
- Hey, where's Leo7 - Oh, in the kitchen
还有埃文跟史蒂芬
with Evan and Stephen
-嗨-嘿
- Hi.- Hey.
你在哭
Your e crying!
-是洋葱-让我来
-lt's the onions. - Let me help
里欧,你跟贝卡还有联络吗?
Leo, do you still talk to Be ccas
一他的前女友-我知道贝卡是谁
- His ex.- No yeah. Yeah,l know who Becca is
所以你们什么都会聊,真成熟
Oh, so you've talked about everything. That's very mature.
- Dude, what are you doing 7 - Stephen, everyone has exes
你可以不要找碴吗?
Can you stop trying to start shit, l please?
我知道每个人都有前任
Oh, I know.l know everyone has exes.
我只是不知道你是否..
I just didn't know if you knew the..
知道那段过去
specific history.
别理他
Hey. Just ignore him
很好,真火♥辣♥
Alrighty. That's hot.
C Im looking for smoke signals
searching for clues J
^ Im looking for smoke
quide back to you J
我想要相信凯蒂
Look, I-l wanna believe Ca it ie
但是强♥暴♥这种指控很难证明
but it's, like, really hard to prove rape accusations
双方都喝醉了
when, like, both of them were drunk.
而且从过去来看只要家里有钱就不会有事
这你不知道
You don't know that
皮巴,你想试试吗?
Pippa, um,y-you wanna try this7
不用,谢谢
-1'mgood,
thanks.
-.1m looking for smoke signals J
我要去尿尿
Um, Ihave to pee.
searching for clues
s to lead me smoke signals
-再来一杯?-麻烦了
- Refill? - Yes, please
希望这样问不会太尴尬
I-l hope this isn't awkward, but I have to ask.
不过你和埃文之间还有什么纠葛吗?
Uh, l was wondering if you had any, like, residual drama with Evan7
没有,完全没有
No. No,not at all.
好
Okay.
好,因为我感觉到气氛不太对
Okay,l -- Because l was sort of picking up on some vibes
真的没有,我保证
No,l promise
很抱款让你误会
I - I'm sorry if it seemed like that
埃文就是个.
Evan's just a really...
对谁都很好的人
nice guy. To everyone
那你们为什么分手?
So why'd you break up7
我们比较适合当朋友
Were just better as friends
而且我现在有对象了月 所以你真的不必担心
someone new, so you really have nothing to worry a
- Oh r-really? - Yeah
我去看一下火鸡
I'm gonna a check on the turkey real quick
-怎么了?-嘿
- What 7- Hey,um
史蒂芬提到你和贝卡的过去
what did, uh, what did Stephen mean by the..
是指什么?
history with Becca7
我不知道
I don't know
是指她背着我偷吃吗?
That she cheated on me or something?
不知道,他只是想惹事罢了
I don't know, he was just being a dick
埃文,我不是想打断你
Hey, Evan! Not to interrupt, um,
不过莫莉和阿碧在聊天,八成在聊你
Molly and Bree are talking. Probably a about you.
-你觉得厨房♥里情况如何?-没有人会煮饭
- How do you think it's qoing in there7 - No one can cook
莫莉,可以借一步说话吗?
Hey, Molly! Uh, can I borrow you
好
Yeah.
阿碧人很好
Well, Bree's great
你为什么跟她说话?
Why are you talking to her 7
我不能跟她说话吗?
Aml not supposed to be talking to her?
我只是不想踩她痛处
Well, l just don't wanna rub it in her face
-让她难堪-你这么担心做什么?
- Make her feel bad.- Why are you so worried?
她有对象了,不会有事的
She's seeing someone. She's fine
什么?
What 7
不可能,有的话我早就听说了
No, Bree's not seeing anyone,l would've heard a about it
埃文,我真的该来吗?
Evan, should l even be here7
当然
Of course!
当然,这话是什么意思?
Of course, what do you mean 7
真讨厌,大家过来吧
Well, this fucking sucks. Alright,
everybody get in here!
快点过来
Come on, get in here!
来玩游戏
It's time to play a game.
我们来玩巴掌干杯
Were gonna play S lap Shots
什么是巴掌干杯?
What is Slap Shots7
互相赏巴掌,然后干杯
We slap each other, and we take shots
好,抱歉我不玩
Yeah, no, sorry,1'm not gonna play that.
怎么了,里欧?
What's the matter, Leo7
应付不了一点游戏暴♥力♥吗?
Can't handle a little controlled violences
好,来玩吧
Alright, yeah, let's play.
walk it out : NOW walk it out now Now walk it out now walk it out
^ Now walk it out...
妈的为什么要打我?
Fucking god! Why'd you hit me7
这是游戏规则,对不起
I'm supposed to! I'm sorry!
-巴掌干杯-好
- S lap shots! - Okay. Mm!
不会吧
Oh,no!
一好,报仇时间-准备好了吗?
- Okay. Payback.- Ready?
预备
Steady.
Ooh!
阿碧
Bree!
我还没喝完
I wasn't finished with my shot.
这两个人打得好激烈
There's a lot of aggression between these two.
下一个换谁?
Who's next7
伟尼?
Wrigley 7
-我提名你-好的,殿下
-l nominate you.- Yes, my lady
-倒杯里吗?-好
- Glass - Yeah
放马过来
Give it your all.
老天爷
Jesus s Christ!
如此纤细的手臂,力量真大
Such a strong hand for such a slender arm.
一谢谢-太厉害了
- Thank you! Here you go. - That was amazing.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表