剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for helping with this,
但是我想从今而后
but, uh, l think it's probably for the best
你最好别来上我的课了
that you're not in any of my classes moving forward.
我也有同感
Yeah. Yeah,me,too.
跟你说一声...
And, for what it's worth..
我很庆幸
l was relieved
他没有先遇见你
he didn't meet you first.
妈的死变♥态♥
Fucking pervert freak
-嘿-嘿
- Hey.- Hey.
期末还顺利吗?
Uh, good end of year?
Uh...
抱歉,我不知道为什么要这么问
Sorry,l don't know why l asked that
其实我有事想问你
Actually, there is something that l wanted to talk to you about
好
OKAY.
我知道阿碧在和一个老男人约会
I know about this older guy that Bree's been seeing.
对
Yeah.
他是谁?
Who is he?
我不会告诉你的,埃文
I'm -- l- I'm not gonna tell you that, Evan.
反正已经结束了
And it's over now anyway. lt's done.
真的吗?
Seriously?
太棒了
Oh, that..l mean, that's great!
太好了,我好担心她
Th - That's really good. l-l've been so worried about her.
对,那把她害惨了
Yeah, it really fucked her up
你知道这都要怪我们,对吧?
You know it was all our fault, right?
嗯
Well
你这学期表现非常亮眼
you ve obviously had an amazing semester.
With your r phenomenal LSAT score and this admissions essay,
我想你很有机会提早收到耶鲁的入学许可
I'd say you have a perfect shot at Yale early admission.
干得好,戴安娜
It's good work, Diana.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好,谢谢
Great. Thanks.
-爸爸-亲爱的
Hey, Daddy. Hey,honey.
-你好吗?-很好,我准备好回家了
- You good? - Yeah. Ready to get home though.
-我好想念我的床-我想也是
-l miss my bed so much.- I" I bet
史蒂芬对分手反应还好吗?
So, how did Stephen take the breakup?
真聪明
Smart
. Unsentimental!
Traveling around :
J Sure of n myself
? Sure of it now
standing were
C Like the future was supposed to be s
aisles of the and the blocks grocery
埃文,这学期表现不错
Really nice work this semester, Evan.
-谢谢教授-假期愉快
Thank you, Professor.
remember it well
^ But if Td forgotten J
一这辆吗?-对
ls this it? - Yeah. Yeah
^was and looking questioning back j
奈特教授专属车位) You said “ Baby,
we dont speak of that "
一老天,阿碧-妈的
- Holy shit! Bree, fuck! Fuck! - Shit
快点
Go,go,go,go.
^ But if Td forgotten J
^ Could you tell?
FIn the shadow of your first attack
and looking questioning
F Like a real aristocrat y
你和露西
So, you and Lucy.
这次是认真的吗?
You think it's serious this time?
我们一直都很认真
It was always serious
只是中间有点分神罢了
Just got a little... distracted, you know
好吧,听着,我得跟你谈谈
Alright, look, I need to talk to you, man.
好
OKAY.
Uh...
你这学期一直陪着我
You've really been there for me this s semester
然后我又看到你对伟尼说出实话
a -and seeing you come clean with Wrigley,
很感人
you know..
我要跟你说一件事
Alright, I have to tell you something
我去年背着阿碧偷吃的时候
When l cheated on Bree last year,
对象是露西
it was with Lucy.
夏威夷派对那天晚上
I-lt was the night o -of the H - Hawaiian party.
我以为你们分手了
I-l thought you two were over.
真的很抱歉,兄弟,我早该告诉你的
I'm really sorry, man. l-'m really sorry.l should a told you
你和露西?
Y - You and Lucy?
我得去透透气
I need to get some air.
你是莉迪亚,对吧?
Hey. Lydia, right?
-老天,你的脸怎么了?-说来话长
Jesus, what happened to your face 7 Oh, it-- l-long story.
了解-说来话长
Got it. - Long story.
我在帮我弟收拾行李
Um, I'm just helping my brother pack his
s stuff up.
真好
Oh,nice.
我很后悔对你说了那些话
I honestly regret all the stuff that I said to you.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为露西跟我讲了很多你的坏话
Because Lucy's told me so much shit about you,
但我发现露西口中讲出来的话
a-and Ive realized that you can't believe anything
一句也信不得.她根本就是讨厌男生
that comes out of Lucy's mouth.l mean
she honestly just hates men, apparently, and..
对不起
l am-- I'm sorry
我因为她说的那些话而对你这么凶
if l was an asshole based on the shit that she told me
没事
N - No harm done here
总之,假期愉快
Well,um,a
anyway, have a good holiday.
你也是
Yeah. You,to O.
有机会再见面罗
Uh, may be Il I see you a around some time.
兄弟,我担心死了手 我得知道你能不能原谅我
我想搞清楚
I'm just trying to understand.
你去年暑假背着阿碧偷吃时
So, when you cheated on Bree last summer
对象是露西,是这样吗?
that was with Lucy. That's what you're
e saying?
你和露西上了床?
You and Lucy had sex.
对
Yeah.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry. man.
你知道吗?
You know what?
没事了
We're good
-真的?-真的
Seriously? Yeah.
重新开始
Clean slate.
拜托别说出去
Just keep this between you and me, please.
你不会...
And you're not gonna, like
告诉阿碧,毁了我的人生吧?
tell Bree and try and ruin my life?
不会的
No.
今天不会
Not today.
快过来
Come here,man.
你在这里啊
Hey. There you are.
-嘿-我在和埃文道别
- Hey. - Just saying goodbye to Evan.
真好
Oh. Nice.
看来我该放下
I guess it's probably time for me to let go of that crush
暗恋十年的对象了
I've been holding on to for a decade
也该是时候了
Might be time
也许吧
Might be.
一史蒂芬呢?-我不知道
- Where's Stephen? -l don't know, actually
埃文也一直找不到他
Evan hasn't been able to get a hold of him
真奇怪
That's weird.
我该去看看新娘了
I should probably go check on the bride
晚点见
See ya.
抱歉,借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
找不到他的时候总会令人提心吊胆
Kinda scary when you don't know where he is.
不,真的很漂亮
No, it's really nice. lt's so..
好
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你好美-谢谢
. You look so beautiful. - Thanks
我只想要一切都完美
l just want everything to be perfect.
一定会的
It will be.
-到镜子前看最后一眼-好
One last look in the mirror. Okay
(史蒂芬迪马可,一则语♥音♥档案)
我想搞清楚
Lon recording ] 1-1m just trying to make sense of everything. Um..
你去年暑假背着阿碧偷吃时
last summer when you cheated on Bree
对象是露西,是这样吗?
that was with Lucy. That's what you're saying?
你和露西上了床?
That you and Lucy had sex
对,真的很抱歉
Yeah.1'mso sorry,man.
你知道吗?
You know what 2
没事了
We're good
真的吗?
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表