剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
天 好开心终于见到你了
Yeah. Oh, my God, i- it's so nice to meet you.
你不就是我天天哭喊着要见的人嘛
You were the one that I was crying about it.
你哭喊来着哈
You were crying?
那你会说法语吗
So, do you speak French?
不 我说英文
Uh, no. No, I speak English.
声音还很大
Very loudly, apparently.
法国人跟我说 我说话声音太大
Very loud in Paris, according to French people.
我一直觉得法国人都挺混♥蛋♥的 是真的吗
I always felt like French people were assholes. Is that true?
是 是 他们 我 -是吧 我就知道
Yeah. Yeah. They're- - I, uh- - - Yeah? Knew it.
对 他们是世界上最糟糕的
Yeah, they're the worst people in the world.
除了美国人他们 他们真是糟透了
Apart from Americans, they...They're just awful,
但你知道吗 我敢说他们对你肯定好
but you know what? I bet they'd be nice to you.
为什么
Why is that?
因为你说话声音大小适中
Because you speak at an appropriate volume.
有点冷哈
Hm. That was bad.
有点冷
That was bad. -
嘿 我去找我的朋友们了
Hey, I'm, uh, I'm gonna go find my friends.
好 -回见
Alright. - I'll see ya.
拜 露西
Bye, Lucy.
所以 为什么整个球队的人都恨你
So, why does the whole football team hate you?
我伤了四分卫的心
I broke the quarterback's heart.
他崩溃了
He's totally devastated, clearly.
哦 抱歉
Right, well, I'm sorry.
没事 一整队30个人都盲目的恨你
It's fine. It's totally normal to have a group of 30 guys
挺正常的
just blindly hating you.
可你看上去一点都不招人恨
Well, you don't seem very hate- able.
嘿 埃文 我们 能聊聊吗
Hey, Evan? Can we- - Can we talk for just a second?
真觉得没必要
Really don't think we need to.
埃文 拜托了 给我两秒钟
Evan, please. Just give me two seconds,
以后一整年我都不会烦你了 拜托
and I will avoid you for the rest of the year. Please.
别这样 你就不能看着我吗
Come on, can you really not even make eye contact with me?
我
I.
我 我只想确保
I- I just wanna make sure
你什么都不会跟布里说
that you're not gonna say anything to Bree.
当然不会
Of course not.
我爱布里
I love Bree.
我也是
I- I do, too.
聊的真好 是吧
This feels great, doesn't it?
抱歉
Sorry.
借过一下
Excuse me.
你好吗
How are you?
我挺好 你呢
I'm good. How are you?
我也挺好
I'm also good.
你暑假过的好吗
How was your summer?
挺好
It was good.
我大多数时候都在汉普斯敦
Yeah, I was in the Hamptons mostly.
不错
Oh, that's nice.
我在城里工作来着
I was working in the city.
挺好
Oh, good.
跟戴安娜 在她爸的律所
With Diana at her dad's...law firm.
律所哈 不错 -嗯
Oh, at the firm? That's so great. - Yeah.
你在假装不恨我这事上做的挺棒的
You're doing a really good job pretending not to hate me.
我没假装
I'm not pretending.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
让人吃惊呢
That's surprising.
听着 我们没必要再谈这事了
Look, we don't- we don't have to talk about any of it, okay?
我很开心
I'm happy.
你看上去也挺开心的
Y- You seem happy. It's
都过去了
It's fine.
挺好
Well, good for you.
你终于有其它事要操心了
Finally found something else to worry about.
是啊 -嗯
Yeah. Yeah. Eh. - Yeah.
头一年大家都会犯错嘛
Everyone makes mistakes freshman year.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
露西
Lucy!
我不 我不信
I don't, uh, I don't buy it.
我敢说你一定在想我 整个暑假都在想
I bet you've been thinking about me. All summer.
你这样对我没用了 斯蒂芬
It doesn't work anymore, Stephen.
去年发生了一些事影响了我的学业
It's just I had some issues going on last year that affected my work.
具体是什么事呢
Well, what kind of issues exactly?
私人家庭事务
Um, personal family stuff.
是有人过世了吗
Did somebody die?
不是
No.
受了重伤
Well, was there some sort of severe injury?
没有 但是
No, but- -
那我恐怕没有办法为你破例
Then, I'm afraid I can't make an exception.
人人都有家庭 随之而来的问题也是存在的
Families do tend to exist, as do the issues that come with them,
但无论如何 我们都需要继续生活下去
but we need to get on with things regardless.
所以上学期的分数不能改了
So, last term's grade is final, alright?
课堂上见
I'lI see you in class.
抱歉 但这门课已经满员了 你可以明年再报
Look, I'm sorry, but the class is full. You can sign up for next year.
但这学期上这门课对我来说很重要
But it's really important that I take it this semester.
那你为什么没在大家都报名时来呢
Well, then why didn't you sign up for it over the summer when everyone else did?
可我真的 -已经满员了
But it's really- - - The class is full.
你可以明年再报
You can sign up for it next year.
你说的对 非常抱歉
Y- You're right. I'm so sorry.
我知道自己这么做有点蠢 但是
I know this was really stupid of me, but...
如果我不上这门课我父母会杀了我的
my parents are going to kill me if I don't take this class.
我完蛋了 这才开学第一天
a total fucking disaster. I mean, it's only the first day,
可我把什么都搞砸了
and I keep fucking everything up- -
行吧
Alright, fine.
我先给你加进去 但你以后已经要注意截止日期
I'lI add you to the class. Just keep track of your deadlines from now on.
天 谢谢 太感谢了 你救了我一命
Oh, my God, thank you. Thank you! You're such a lifesaverl
我以为咱们要一起吃晚饭呢 不是计划好的吗
I thought we were going to dinner. That was the plan.
我知道 但我是想帮露西一把
No, I know, but it's a favor for Lucy.
她需要我跟她一起去
She needs me to go with her.
她 她怕那个老师 这事说来话长了
She's- She's scared of her teacher. It's a long story.
我不知道这有什么大不了的 下课我再找你不就行了吗
I don't get why this is such a big deal. I can meet you afterwards.
行吧
It's fine.
嘿 两位
Hey, guys.
布里 你好啊 暑假过的怎么样
Bree, what's up? How was your summer?
晚点见 爱你
I'|I see you later. I love you.
我也爱你 -草泥马 斯蒂芬
Love you, too. - Fuck you, Stephen.
这什么态度啊
Ah. What was the attitude about?
露西的朋友们都不喜欢你 这是难以避免的
None of Lucy's friends like you, dude. It's pretty inevitable.
不是说她对我的态度 对你的
No, not her attitude with me. Her attitude with you.
感觉你俩不太痛快
Sense some friction.
就拌了几句嘴
Just a stupid argument.
我都不知道你们俩也会这样
I didn't think you two ever argued.
说好的计划她给取消了
Yeah, well, she canceled plans.
很重要吗 -问题不在这
Are they important? - That's not the point.
无所谓了 -不痛快就跟我聊聊呗
It doesn't matter. - You can still talk to me.
我是你朋友嘛
I'm your friend.
就本来我计划了挺重要的环节
It's just part of a bigger thing.
整个暑假都怪怪的 我就想说努力对她好点
It's been weird all summer. Like I try and do something nice,
她说我怪怪的 太过刻意
and she says I'm being weird and trying too hard.
于是我又换了个方式 结果她还是那么说
So I try and do something else, and she says the same thing.
那你为什么那么刻意
Well, why are you trying so hard?
我只是想让她知道我爱她啊
I just want her to know I love her.
好吧 但她不是早就知道了吗
Okay, doesn't she already know you love her?
是 是吧
Yeah, yeah, I guess...
算了
Never mind.
天 你劈腿了
Oh, my God, you cheated.
什么鬼 你怎么能这么说 你瞎说什么呢
What the fuck? Why would you say that? What are you talking about?
但你确实做了 对吧 -没有我去
But you did, right...Okay, alright. - No! Jesus!
靠 -埃文 你是个好人
What the fuck? - Evan, you're a good guy,
但你不会撒谎
but you are a terrible liar.
我一眼就能看出来你内疚了
I know a guilty conscience when I see one, and you have been reeking of shame
从你踏入校园就一直满脸羞愧状 怎么回事
ever since you stepped foot on campus. What's going on?
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表