剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
我永远都没法习惯未婚妻这个词
I'm never gonna get used to saying the word"fiancee. "
嗨 莉迪亚
Hi, Lydia. -
-要回校园了你紧张吗 -不啊
- Are you nervous about going back? - No.
那个小混♥蛋♥敢看你一眼都要打给我
Well, if that little gremlin even looks in your direction, call me.
我不能再待在这了 斯蒂芬
I can't be here anymore, Stephen.
既然我能 你也能
If I did it, you can do it.
我一直在看寄宿学校的宣传册
I've been looking at brochures for boarding schools.
有人想要分享一下自己的作品吗 凯蒂
Would anyone like to share their work? Yes, Caitie?
她的长尾小鹦鹉碎成了几片
"Her parakeet was splintering into pieces. "
我都等不及你那法学院入学考试快点完事了
I can't wait for you to get these fucking LSATs over with.
如果我考不过170以上
If I don't get above a 170,
下学期我可能都不用再回来了
I might as well not even come back next semester.
我早就看上你了 但你一直都有女友
I thought you were cute, but you've always had a girlfriend.
我昨晚很开心
I had a good time last night.
要不要留下一起吃早餐
Would you like to stay for breakfast?
好啊
Yeah.
这是斯蒂芬·德马科 你们的新助教
This is Stephen DeMarco, your new TA.
抱歉我的队友对你犯浑
I'm sorry again about my teammates being dicks to you.
-戴安娜曾经说过我 -戴安娜吗
Diana kinda told me off. - Diana did?
有件事我需要告诉问你 我跟奥利弗睡了
I need to tell you something. I'm sleeping with Oliver,
玛丽安的老公
Marianne's husband.
-你跟谁都没说吧 -当然没有
- You haven't told anyone about this? - Of course not.
如果被人发现 我的人生就被毁了
If anyone found out, it would derail my life.
我不太习惯跟一个不骗我的人在一起
I'm not used to being with somebody that's not lying to me.
我从没有机会跟你睡在一起然后第二天一起醒来
I've never gotten to sleep next to you and wake up with you.
好 我会想办法
Okay. I'll work on that.
斯蒂芬当时跟梅西一起在车里
Stephen was in the car with Macy.
他眼睁睁看着她死去却什么都没做
He saw her die and didn't fucking do anything.
没有报♥警♥ 他就把她丢在那等死
Didn't call for help. He just fucking left her there.
我知道你挺疯的 但这次你真的是过分了
I knew you were fucking crazy, but this is next level.
根据你的症状 所有迹象都表明是恐慌症发作
Based on your symptoms, all signs point to a panic attack.
唯一不寻常的是这里的肋骨
Now, the only unusual thing that came up is this rib right here.
可能是车祸造成的 比如方向盘的撞击
It could be from a car wreck, from the impact of a steering wheel.
当你纵身跳跃 向深处下潜
? With your feet on the air and your head on the ground?
在水中自在旋转
?Try this trick and spin it, yeah ?
你的意识逐渐瓦解飘离 直到归零
?Your head will collapse if there's nothing in it?
你会问自己
?And you'll ask yourself?
我的理智去哪了
?Where is my mind? ?
曾经的自我意识呢
?Where is my mind? ?
我过去的思想呢
?Where is my mind? ?
出走
? Way out ?
在水里 看见它在游泳
?In the water, see it swimming ?
靠 这打印机
- God, this printer.
这特么跟社会实验似的
I swear, this is like a fucking social experiment.
一直说在打印 但什么都出不来 我真是
It keeps saying it's printing, and nothing's happening. I
让我试试
Oh, uh, here, I- let me try?
我和这些打印机打交道四年了
I've been dealing with these printers for four years.
瑞格利说你跟他说过
So Wrigley said that you talked to him
不该让球队的人老来惹我
about getting the football team to leave me alone.
是 我是说过
Yeah, I- I did.
谢谢
Thanks.
你人还挺好的
It was nice of you.
那些臭小子们
Those fucking boys.
都这么大了 不该再那样了
They're too old to keep being such pieces of shit.
怎么了
- What?
不 没事 对
No, no, yeah. It's just, like,
为什么他们就不能像我们这么成熟呢
why can't they be more mature like us?
谢谢
Thank you.
而且 我认为我们非常成熟
And...I think we're very mature.
下周 我们会讲到第一人称的作品
Next week, we'll be getting into the first- person pieces,
所以一定要抓紧阅读 好吗
so make sure you're caught up on the reading, okay?
今天的课就到这了 万圣节快乐
Well, that's all for today. And happy Halloween!
我得走了 晚点见
I gotta run. I'll see you later.
-抱歉凯蒂 -没事
- Oh. Sorry, Caitie. - It's fine.
-你没事吧 -露西
- You good? - Lucy?
我能跟你谈两句吗
Can I talk to you quickly?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我注意到了一件事
Well, something has been brought to my attention.
我看到你申请了下学期的短篇小说艺术
I saw you applied for Art of the Short Story next semester.
-是 -但我想添加你的时候
- Yeah. - But when I tried to add you,
因为你的平均绩点不够 我加不上
I wasn't able due to your GPA.
这门课至少需要3.2 可你只有3
A minimum of 3. 2 is required, and you are at 3. 0.
不可能啊
No, no, that doesn't make any sense.
我的平均绩点应该比这高多了
My GPA should be much higher than that.
显然是因为你这学期早些时候退了一门课
Apparently, there was a class you dropped earlier this semester.
我是 但是教务主任说只是会显示未完成
I- I did, but the registrar just said it would be an incomplete.
但未完成会作为零分计入你的基点
But an incomplete is factored into your average as a zero.
靠 我不
Fuck. I did not
知道
know that.
那你为什么要退课呢
So why did you drop the class?
我前任知道我去上了那门课
My ex, he found out what class I was in.
他为了惹毛我就去做了助教 我不 不知道
He signed up to be the TA to mess with me. I don- - I don't know.
我该找人聊聊这事吗
Should I talk to someone about this?
不 不用我 这只会让情况更糟糕
No. No, no, no. I- It would just make it worse.
如果有人让你觉得不安全 那可不行
If someone is making you feel unsafe in your classes, this isn't okay.
我倒没觉得不安全
I don't feel unsafe.
他不是什么危险人物 只是个混♥蛋♥而已
He's not dangerous. He's just a fucking asshole.
你确定吗 因为有时这两者之间的界限没那么清晰
Are you sure? Cause sometimes, it's hard to tell the difference.
真是糟心死了
This is so frustrating. This is so frustrating.
我这学期这么努力
I've worked so hard this semester.
好吧
Alright.
我看看怎么才能帮到你
Let me see what I can do to help you with your GPA.
我不想看到你因为平均绩点影响了选课
I would hate for this to ruin opportunities for you.
谢谢 那就太好了 谢谢你
Thank you. That would be amazing. Thank you.
你万圣节有什么计划吗
So, any fun Halloween plans?
有 我朋友过来看我 我这就去跟她碰头了
Yeah. Yeah, my friend's coming to visit. I'm gonna go meet her now, actually.
你呢
What about you?
没有 完全没安排
Nope. No plans for me at all.
我老公这周末要出城
My husband is actually out of town this weekend,
所以家里只有我一人 当然我并不介意
so I have all the house for myself, which I don't mind.
露西
Lucy!
我天
Yes! Oh, my God!
我好想你啊
I missed you so much!
-我也想你 -好激动啊
I missed you, too. I'm so excited.
你都不知道 幸好你来了
No, you have no idea. Thank God you're here.
-否则我都快郁闷死了 -怎么了
I'd be in such a bad mood otherwise. - Why?
因为斯蒂芬我不是退了一堂课吗
That class I dropped because of Stephen
结果影响到了我的平均绩点 他们把它记为零了
fucked with my GPA. They're counting it as a zero.
你都不跟他一起了 他怎么还能影响到你呢
How does he still manage to ruin things even when you're not with him anymore?
我不知道 我就 我不想再想了
I- I don't know. I'm just- I'm trying not to focus on it.
否则他要知道肯定开心死了
He would be so happy if he knew.
真希望这个周末我们能碰到他
I really hope we run into him this weekend.
我就可以当面臭骂他一顿了
I wanna tell him to his face what a piece shit of he is.
还是别了 好吗
Let's try and avoid that, okay?
过来
Come here.
真高兴你来了
I'm so happy you're here.
布里 莉迪亚来了
Breel Lydia's herel
-好高兴见到你 -听说过你好多事
So nice to meet you. - I have heard so much about you.
你 你装行李干嘛
What are you- What are you packing for?
哦 我
UmOh, my, um
我寄养家庭的姐姐临时邀请我参加这个周末的活动
foster sister invited me on this last- minute weekend thing.
-抱歉你来我却不能陪你 -没关系 下次呗
I'm sorry I'm gonna miss your visit. - Oh, it's okay. Next time.
我要把东西放你房♥间
Um, I'm gonna go put all my stuff in your room.
好 拿上这个 我 我马上过去
Oh, yeah, yeah. Take this, and I- I'll be there in a second.
寄养家庭的姐姐
Your foster sister?
好吧
Okay.
奥利弗要给我个惊喜
Oliver is surprising me.
他在莱茵贝克定了个酒店
He got us a hotel room in Rhinebeck.
我 我不想让你变成同谋 所以就没告诉你
I just- - I didn't wanna make you feel weird and complicit by telling you.
没事 那 我
No, that- - I- - That's...
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表