剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
那是贝卡,我们约会过,但没太认真
她背着你偷吃?
She cheated on you ?
-露西-我好想你
Lucy! I missed you so much.
我好期待
I'm so excited
你们认识这个女生吗?她跟我弟搭上
Do you guys know this girl ? She hooked up with my brother
她说自己被下药
She's claiming that she was, like, drugged
你根本不知道到底发生什么事,你又不在场
我的一个姐妹会同学早上寄了一封信
One of my sorority sisters sent out an email this morning
皮巴,你根本没在听
Pippa! It's like you don't listen to me.
我和玛莉安的老公奥利佛上♥床♥了
I'm having sex with Marianne's husband Oliver.
-皮巴不知道-朋友想念你了吗?
- Pippa doesn t know.- Your friends missing you ?
我觉得对露西很抱
I do feel kind of bad about Lucy.
你跟她说你和我出来?
You told her you were with me?
如果我不能信任你,就没办法继续
This doesn t work if I cant trust you.
-你可以信任我-那是你女友吗?
- You can trust me.-ls that your girlfriend ?
-我们只是一起出来玩-莫莉是这样想的吗?
- No, were just hanging out. -ls that what Molly think s?
我脑中还是一直想着阿碧
l just cant stop thinking about Bree
回头见
S - See you around.
你告诉你♥爸♥成绩了吗?
Did you talk to your dad about your score yet?
说了,他很生我的气
Yeah, he's really upset with me
你确定戴安娜愿意让我周末住在这里?
You sure Diana's okay with me staying here this weekend ?
在露西跟我说你的事之后
After everything Lucy said about you,
我以为你至少会长得好看一点
l just thought you might at least be better looking
我知道他是你哥哥,但他是个很糟糕的人
I know he's your brother, but he's a very bad person.
一她跟你说了什么?-有一天
- What did she say to you 7 - Someday I'm gonna find out
我会看清你的真面目
What a bad person you are
相信露西一定跟你说了很多
Hey. I'm sure you ve heard a lot of shit about me
-我的坏话-我刚刚遇到史蒂芬
- from Lucy.- l just ran into Stephen
他说了一堆鸟事
and he said a bunch of shit
他老爱扭曲事实
He twists shit all the time!
他刚刚留了我这辈子听过
He just left me the most disgusting Voicemail
最恶心的语♥音♥讯息给我
Ive ever heard in my life
你昨晚跟我妹讲了那些鸟话
You talk to my sister last night
现在却他妈的不接电♥话♥?
and now you re not gonna pick up your fucking phone 7
你就是个无聊的烂残货
Your e just a pointless fucking cunt!
听我说
Listen to me
我能够拥有自己的家庭
This is my chance to have a family.
拥有美好的生活,不会觉得自己
To live a life that l don't feel like a fucking..
只是访客,所以拜托..
visitor in. So, please just..
放过我吧
just leave me alone
我想再相信自己是好人
I wanna feel like a good person again.
-嘿-嘿
- Hey.- Hey
天啊,阿碧
Jesus, Bree
你不能去外面讲吗?
You couldn't do that outside ?
对不起,我只是不想让你妈看到我
I - I'm sorry,l just..l didn't want your mom to see me
一好,我等等就出去一好
- Okay, Il I be there in a minute. Okay.- Alright
-爱你-爱你
- Love you.- Love you.
Take it slow.
but it's not
already knows that my love is fire
was a stone,
heart but then his hands
FI turned him to
老天,不要...抱歉
Jesus, don't... Sorry.
-你今晚真暴躁-不,我只是..
- Your e jumpy tonight. -l -- No, I'm just..
明天有一堆伴娘的事要做
going over all the bridesmaid duties for tomorrow
对,就是...
- Oh.- Yeah,just..
你好吗,兄弟,我想问你..
Hey. What's up, man.l meant to ask you..
-嘿-嗨,你还好吗?
- Hey.- Hi, how you doing?
一还好-是吗?
- Okay.- Yeah?
-你好美-谢谢
- You look so pretty.- Thank you
莉迪亚今晚会来吗?
Hey,is, um, is Lydia
a coming tonight7
No. She was n't feeling g well.
She's staying a at the hotel tonight
但是她明天会来
but she will be there tomorrow.
好
Cool.
一还好吗?-没事
- Good 7 Okay.-eah.
阿碧,你有没有..她来这里做什么?
Bree, did you -- What is she doing here 7
你有邀请戴安娜?
Did you invite Diana7
没有
No!
我好几年没见到她了
No,l haven't seen her in years
嘿
Hey
天啊,不会吧
Oh,my God. No.
这是幻觉吗?
Are we hallucinating
我的天
Oh,my God.
-嗨-嗨
- Hi.- Hi
各位,见见戴安娜
Guys, meet Diana,
-我的对象-嗨
the woman that I've been seeing
哇
Wow! Wow
谢谢你们过来
Thank you so much for coming
-谢谢-对
- Thank you.- Yeah
恭喜你,希望你不介意
Congrats, l-l hope this is okay.
不会,这样很棒
Yeah, it's great.
露西,你气色很好
Lucy. Your e looking 1 well.
你也是
Yeah, you -- Yeah, so are you.
我去找位子,让你们自♥由♥拷问皮巴
好
Okay.
-怎么会?-多久了?
- Uh,h-how?- How long :
等等,你们能不能冷静点?
Wait, can you guys just be cool about this ?
我跟她感情很好
Things are good with her. Like.
真的很好
Like, really good
- Yeah.- Okay
只要你开心
Obviously, if you're -- if you're happy,
-我们就开心,只是...-感觉很奇怪
- then were happy.lt's just -- - So weird.
-对-太奇怪了
- Yeah.-lt's so weird
我知道
I know,lknow.
等等,你们在一起多久了?
Wait, so, but how long have you two been together?
这要看你问谁
Depends on who you ask.
抱歉打扰大家了
I'm gonna be that guy, sorry.
阿碧和埃文交往期间,我看着埃文
During Bree and Evan's relationship, l watched how Evan
这个我们身边最优秀的家伙
who was always the best guy out of any of us
成为更好的人
became an even better guy.
从那时起
Since then, through everything.
他们走过千山万水努力当彼此最合拍的对象
they have worked to be good to each other.
不断促使对方进步
They've kept making each other better.
I never got how any relationship could be e worth so much work
但是埃文向来比我聪明
but Evan has always been smarter than me.
他很早就想通那为何值得努力
He figured out early what makes it worth the effort.
找到那个
Finding t that one person
值得自己改变的人
worth changing for.
我经历许多次失足
It took me a lot of false starts
犯过几个大错才终于找到值得为对方改变的人
她今晚无法到场,但是...
She couldn't be here tonight,
but...
请转达我的爱意
please relay how adoring I have been.
不,埃文和阿碧
No,uh, Evan and Bree
谢谢你们让我们看到
Thank you for showing us
值得努力的原因
why it's worth it
敬埃文和阿碧
Evan and Bree!
干杯
Cheers!
要喝酒吗?
Should we do some shots ?
(露西:我得见你,到泳池找我
(勿接:给我15 分钟)
我想要透透气
I think I need some fresh air.
《爱入歧途》
(俏皮话出笼)
-我要♥射♥了♥-好,天啊
-1'm gonna come.- Okay,oh God
你刚刚是护着我的头吗?
Did you just protect my head ?
你可以接没关系
You can answer that if you need to.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
讲这个会让我心情很差
Just puts me in a bad mood to talk about it
心情差也没关系
It's okay. You can get into a bad mood
Ill just get you back into a good mood lt'sfine.
没什么
It's not a big
我跟你说过我跟我爸处不来
I told you that my dad and I don't really get along
-对-所以
- Yeah,yeah.- So
避开家里的事会让我比较好过
it's just easier to avoid family stuff.
但我妈却不肯放过我
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表