剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Jesus.
上帝啊
You're not gonna give him anything?
你不会想给他点什么吧
Why not?
为什么不给呢
I like his sign.
我喜欢他的字
He misspelled "Attorney."
他连"律师"都拼错了
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Easy for you to say.
你说得轻松
People here are insane.
这里的人真是疯子
I find them charming.
我觉得他们很有意思
I bet you do.
我想也是
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God. It's Safeway!
天啊 是西夫韦
That's where I met Mouse.
我就是在这里遇到老鼠的
Connie took me there one night.
康妮有一天晚上带我来这里
She said it was a great place to meet men, and...
她说这是个找艳遇的好地方 然后...
She wasn't wrong, now that I think about it.
现在我想想 她说得没错
You tried to pick up Michael?
你当时想勾搭迈克尔吗
Actually, I tried to pick up his boyfriend.
其实我是想勾搭他的男友
I was fearless then.
我当时无所畏惧
Robert.
罗伯特
Could-- Could you-- Could you stop, up here, please?
你...你...你能不能靠边停
What are you doing?
你干什么
Robert...
罗伯特
I think I need to What? Stay?
我觉得我得... 什么 留下吗
I won't be gone long. Just-- Just a couple of days.
不会太久的 就...就几天
Unbelievable.
难以置信
You're running away again. Just like you always do.
你又要逃避了 就像你一直以来一样
Actually, I think I'm running towards this time.
其实 我觉得我这次是迎面而上
That's why I prefer turtles.
所以我更喜欢养乌龟
Dad.
爸爸
Good! You're alive.
太好了 你还活着
You didn't text last night, so I wasn't sure.
你昨晚没回信息 我不敢确定
Don't worry, I got it.
别担心 我没事
I'll just keep doing your job for you while you guilt me.
在你谴责我的时候 我就继续干♥你♥该干的活
Morning, sunshine. You want some coffee?
早上好 美女 要来点咖啡吗
Is it shade-grown?
这是喜阴的吗
I can let it cool down in the shade, if that'll help.
我可以在阴处让它凉快凉快 如果行的话
You're funny. I know.
你真好笑 我知道
Did you get any sleep? Sure did, yeah.
你睡过了吗 当然了
Yeah? No feelings you wanna discuss?
是吗 不觉得你该和我谈谈吗
Zero feelings. You know what I can't figure out?
不觉得 你知道我不明白什么吗
How you got such a cool, hip, smart dad?
你怎么会有一个这么有型 摇滚 聪明的老爸
How you guys ever made sense together. Who?
你们俩怎么会在一起的 谁
You and Mary Ann. That was a long time ago.
你和玛丽·安 那是很久以前的事了
I was in love, okay?
我当时爱上她了
I was stupid. And someday, you might be stupid, too.
我很傻 总有一天 你可能也会变傻
That's unlikely.
不大可能
You know what cures love? Death.
你知道什么能治愈爱吗 死亡
Dates. Lots of dates with lots of other people.
约会 和很多人约会
I set up that app that you showed me, and I have already messaged
我装了你给我看的那个软件 我告诉你
with a couple of ladies, for your information.
我已经给一堆女的发信息了
Look at you. Have you gone out with any?
真行啊 那你找人约过会了吗
Dad, an actual date is the goal.
爸爸 目标是进行真正的约会
Come on, give me your phone and I'll find someone good for you.
拜托 把你的手♥机♥给我 我给你找个合适的
You know, some of us just move slow, Shawna. There's no shame--
我们有的人就是慢一点 肖娜 不用不好意思
Why do all these women look the same? Excuse me?
这些女的为什么看上去一个样 什么
Dad, they look just like her.
爸爸 她们看上去就和她一样
Like who?
喝水一样
Oh, my God.
天啊
Who was that on the phone? Mary Ann.
你和谁打电♥话♥呢 玛丽·安
You won't believe what is going on.
你绝对不敢相信发生了什么
Can we get a temporary moratorium on discussing the big M,
我们能不能暂时在早午餐的时候
at least for the rest of brunch?
别讨论这位玛大姐
But there's one thing
但是我有
that That woman is a hurricane with legs.
一件事 她是行走的飓风
I invited her to brunch.
我要请她共进早午餐
Invited who? Michael!
邀请了谁 迈克尔
No.
不
Sorry. Pardon me.
抱歉 不好意思
I-- I though you said she was getting on the plane.
你不是说她要上飞机了
She was. She changed her mind.
是的 她改变主意了
Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me.
不好意思 让一下 不好意思
Pardon me, excuse me. Thank you.
不好意思 不好意思 谢谢
I'm from Connecticut.
我是康涅狄格州的
Just be nice, okay? Please?
态度好一点就行了 好吗
Hello.
你好
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 对不起 不好意思
Oh, my God.
天啊
Is that real pad thai?
这真的是泰式炒河粉吗
Yeah, hi! Hi!
是的 你好 你好
It was like a sign from the universe.
那简直就像是宇宙给我的征兆
The Safeway telling me to get my ass out of that cab.
西夫韦让我赶紧从出租车上下来
It's what brought us together all those years ago,
我们那些年来就是因为那里才会聚到一起
and now here we are, right back at it again.
现在我们又回到了原点
This is delicious. Anyway, I couldn't believe it.
太美味了 不管怎么样 我真是不敢相信
Can you believe it? I can believe it.
你敢信吗 我敢信
So, um... how long do you think you'll stay in town for?
那你觉得你要在城里待多久
Long enough to straighten out this mess you all made.
等解决了你们惹的乱子再走
Excuse you?
你说什么
No, I'm sorry, but it's true.
不 很抱歉 但这是实话
I couldn't get on that plane
不让肖娜知道真♥相♥
or-- or-- let alone sleep ever again without Shawna knowing...
我是绝对不能上飞机的 甚至都
knowing the truth.
睡不好觉
I mean, I didn't want to get into this at brunch, but...
我也不想在早午餐时聊这些 但是
I cannot for the life of me understand
我真是无法理解
how you could all let her think that I'm her biological mother.
你们怎么都能告诉她 我是她的生母
Michael Tolliver, I expected more from you, of all people.
迈克尔·托利弗 我真没想你会做出这种事
So you're-- you're gonna tell her the truth?
所以你...你要告诉她真♥相♥吗
That's why you didn't leave?
所以你才不走吗
Absolutely.
没错
But--
但是
She deserves to know who she is.
她应该知道自己是谁
Don't you think? I mean, she deserves to know everything.
你不觉得吗 她应该知道一切
I mean, of course she hates me,
我是说 她当然恨我了
based on the story she's been told.
因为她听闻的都是那种版本
But don't I deserve to tell her my version?
但是我不该告诉她我的版本吗
I bet she doesn't know I wanted to take them with me.
她肯定不知道我是想带他们一起走的
That's not true, Mary Ann.
你才没有 玛丽·安
How do you know? Were you there?
你怎么知道的 你当时在吗
Yes!
当然
Well, maybe I... I...
也许我
Maybe I left that out, or-- or maybe you forgot.
也许我记错了 或者是你忘记了
Anyway, look, I know everyone judges me
不管怎样 我知道大家都在对我
for choosing a career over raising a family.
为职业发展而放弃养家的责任评头论足
Men do it all the time.
男人可以这么做
But when a woman does it, she's selfish, she's power-hungry,
但换作是女人 她就变成自私和渴望权力
she's an unfeeling bitch.
她就是个无情的婊♥子♥了
And I think...
我认为
I think I'm setting a good example for Shawna
我为肖娜树立了一个好榜样
to be able to talk about all of this.
我对此问心无愧
You gonna gonna finish that? No.
你要 把剩下的吃完吗 我不吃了
So, did you come here to ask my advice,
所以 你来这里是为了听取我的建议吗
or should I just tell you exactly what you wanna hear?
还是只要我说些你爱听的话
I don't know.
我不知道
Depends on the advice.
这取决于是什么样的建议
She doesn't remember you, babycakes.
她都不记得你了 宝贝
She only remembers that her mother was there one day
她只记得曾经她有一位母亲
and gone the next.
但后来离开她了
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表