剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Connie was always popular. Everyone loved her.
康妮一直很受欢迎 大家都喜欢她
I bet you were just like that, too, as a kid, huh?
我敢打赌你小时候也很讨人喜欢
No, I was a pretty weird kid, actually.
不 实际上我是个很奇怪的小孩
So she liked to travel, you said?
你说她喜欢旅行
She was an airline stewardess.
她是一名空姐
Best one they ever had.
最棒的空姐
She loved being in a new town every night.
她喜欢每天晚上待在不同的小镇上
Well, I'm going to make sure
我要确保
the kids haven't murdered each other upstairs.
孩子们在楼上没有互相残杀
Buzz, honey? Can you go set up the daybed for Shawna?
巴兹 亲爱的 你能去给肖娜铺一下床吗
Um, it's okay, really.
不用了 真的
You're welcome to stay, kiddo. You know that.
孩子 我们欢迎你留下来
Of course she's staying. No, I'm sorry.
她当然会留下来 不 对不起
I... I promised friends
我答应了朋友
in the city that I'd stay with them tonight.
今晚要和他们一起在城里过夜
So, um...
所以
But thank you for everything.
但谢谢你们所做的一切
I really... I really appreciate everything.
我真的 真的很感激
It's a whole thing. Whole thing.
这是一条龙服务 全包的
It's cool.
很酷
Hey, wait.
等一下
You're here?
你怎么来了
You're the ones with the drag queen.
你就是那个和女变装癖一起的家伙
Yeah, she wasn't really... It was just a...
是的 但她不是真的 这只是
It was kind of a misunderstanding.
这只是一个误会
I'll see you boys later.
一会见了
Michael, Ben!
迈克尔 本
Hey, handsome! Oh, my God! Hi.
帅哥 天哪 你好
Baby boy!
小宝贝
Thank you. Good to see you, too.
谢谢 我也很高兴见到你
Hey, cutie. How you doing?
小可爱 你好吗
You look great.
你看起来很棒
This place is incredible. Oh, yeah.
这地方真是不可思议 是啊
We did an ayahuasca retreat here
几年前我们在这里做过一次
a few years ago.
阿亚瓦斯卡撤退[瑜伽冥想]
Turns out they rent to weddings, too.
原来他们也出租场地办婚礼
He had this life-changing revelation
他得到了改变命运的启示
about all the resentment he had for his mom.
关于对他妈妈的所有怨恨
It was so inspiring.
这太鼓舞人心了
Aww. Just trying to be my best self for you, baby.
宝贝 我只想为了你 成为最好的自己
Oh, here you go.
这个给你
Front is the itinerary for the weekend.
正面是周末的行程
Back is rules for the sex tent.
反面是情趣帐篷的使用规则
The what?
什么
But the, uh, sex tent doesn't start until tomorrow night.
但情趣帐篷要到明晚才正式开放
We didn't want anybody choosing cock over cocktails.
我们不希望有人不好好喝酒而在里头乱搞
Okay, see y'all later. Have fun, guys.
回头见 玩得开心 伙计们
Yeah, thank you. Bye.
谢谢你们 再见
Hey, bud.
你好
Sex tent?
情趣帐篷
Aww, it's sweet. Yeah.
太有爱了 是啊
I mean, I was thinking of a word. It definitely was not that.
我想到一个词 但一定不是那样
"Please keep your shoes on while in the sex tent."
"请不要在情趣帐篷里脱鞋"
Please. Good. Healthy.
请 很好 有益健康
"Leave all breakable objects outside." I mean...
"请把所有易碎物品都留在外面" 我是说...
"If you're too drunk to look good in photos,
"如果你喝得太多都导致不上相了
you're too drunk to be sure you're getting any." Yes!
那说明你已经喝得烂醉如泥了" 有道理
Yes! Ya yes!
是啊 太对了
Hi, babe.
嗨 宝贝
How you doing? I'm good.
你好吗 我很好
Good to see you. Hey, Ben. How are you? You, too.
见到你真好 本 你好吗 我也是
Okay, we kissed. Mm! Great to see you.
好吧 我们接吻了 很高兴见到你
Cool. Can you believe all this?
酷 你能相信这一切吗
It is so Donahue, is it not? Right?
这里太"多纳休"了 不是吗 对吧
The calligraphy. Oh, my God.
看这书法 天哪
That queen took one class
那家伙只不过和一位
with a visiting artist, and now she's all,
来访的艺术家一起上了一堂书法课
"Handwriting is the window to the soul."
现在她搞得就像"书写是人类灵魂的窗户"
What is that about?
这是干什么呢
I know. Crazy!
我知道 简直是疯了
Uh, babe, I'm... I'm really beat from the ride.
宝贝 我真的一路很累了
Why don't we head back to the hotel, take a nap, you know?
我们能不能回酒店小睡一会儿呢
Oh. Sure. Yeah.
当然 好的
Hey, look, Ben, before you go.
听着 本 在你走之前
I've been meaning to apologize about dinner.
我一直想为晚餐的事情道歉
I should have served a light rosé.
我应该端上一杯淡玫瑰红葡萄酒
When those bitches drink a heavy red,
那些八婆喝了度数高的红酒
they can get contentious.
就会争得面红耳赤
Yeah... So...
是啊 所以
It was, uh...
的确是
contentious.
面红耳赤
Well, look, when this guy moves in,
听着 这家伙搬进来的时候
we can try again, okay?
我们可以再来一次 好吗
No Bordeaux, I promise.
我保证不上波尔多酒
Sound good? Yeah.
还行吗 是的
Totally.
完美
Okay. It was good seeing you. I'll see you guys later.
很高兴见到你 那一会见了
Yeah. Yeah. Okay. Okay.
好的 就这样
Got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Not particularly coherent, Hawkins.
但说得不太清楚 霍金斯
You know, I don't mind the cactus emoji,
仙人掌的表情我不太感冒
but I definitely prefer the...
但我确实更偏爱
Wow, you look like shit.
你看起来太糟了
Shawna's gone.
肖娜走了
Come on.
来吧
I just... I can't stop thinking that she's in danger somewhere,
我总停不住地想她可能在某个危险的地方
that she's never comin' back.
她再也不会回来了
Well, she left most of her shit behind, so she's coming back.
她大多东西还留着 她会回来的
All right, well, let's say she comes back,
好吧 那如果她回来了
she never forgives me.
却永远都不原谅我了呢
What if I get the Mary Ann treatment for the next 20 years?
如果接下来二十年重蹈玛丽·安的情形
Speaking of which Oh, my God, my favorite topic.
说到这 天 我最喜欢的话题
I said some things.
我说了一些话
After Shawna left, I kind of lost it.
肖娜走了以后 我有点失控
Look, I even punched... I punched the wall.
我还砸了墙
Which is about the most stupid,
大概是我约会中干过
humiliating thing I've done to date.
最蠢最丢脸的事了
Well, apart from the way...
而且
I acted toward you, so...
我还对你那样
You were right, like pretty much...
你对我说的话 基本上
everything you said about me.
都是对的
And...
并且
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't need no drunk man sobbin' on my titties, okay?
我才不要一个醉汉在我胸前哭哭啼啼的呢
You could sob by yourself.
你自己哭去吧
And keep hydrating.
别哭干了
Come on. Don't you wanna revel,
得了吧 你不陶醉在
having someone tell you you're right?
别人夸你英明之中吗
No.
没有
I'm used to being right. I'm right all the time.
我习惯了 我一直都很英明
No, really.
我说真的
My batting average is pretty phenomenal.
命中率非常可观
I'm just saying.
我只是说
And every blue moon, when I'm not right,
极少数情况下 我错了
I just kind of take a deep breath and I'm like,
我就深呼吸 想
"Girl you better remember this,
"你可要记住
'cause it might not ever happen again."
因为估计不会有下一次了"
That's how right I am all the time.
我就是这么一直正确了下去
I just can't believe she's gone.
我就是无法相信她走了
Look, Hawkins,
听着 霍金斯
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表