剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
I mean, Dad was right. Here you are just Joan-of-Arc-ing it.
爸爸说得对 你又在扮演圣女贞德了
He doesn't know me half as well as he thinks he does.
他对我还没有一半的了解 却自以为很了解我
You know, for a minute there,
有那么一刻
I really wanted that to be true.
我很希望这是真的
But he knows you inside and out. Believe me.
但他对你了如指掌 相信我
See you later, Mary Ann.
再见 玛丽·安
Good afternoon, Doris.
下午好 多丽丝
She's a little hard of hearing. You... you sit here.
她听力不好 你坐这儿吧
I'll get us checked in.
我去登记
Not much to look at, is it?
没什么好看的 是吗
I thought, uh...
我以为...
Uh, uh... Sam said No.
萨姆说... 不
I just let him think I can't hear so he won't talk to me.
我只是让他以为我听不见 他就不会和我说话了
Can't stand the man.
受不了那个男人
Busybody and a show-off.
好管闲事又爱出风头
Always peacocking around
总是到处炫耀
and asking too many damn questions with that silly accent.
用那愚蠢的口音问很多该死的问题
We get it, you're British.
知道了 你是英国人
That doesn'txa0make you any less nosy.
那并不会让你显得不那么爱管闲事
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
You're not dying on me, are you?
你不会死在我面前吧
That would shit all over my Sunday. No. I'm, uh...
那会毁了我的整个星期日 不 我只是
You know, just trying to get my bearings.
我只是想熟悉一下环境
I... I've not toured many of these communities.
我 没有参观太多过类似这样的社区
Bunch of old gossips up each other's assholes is more like it.
这里更像是一群老混♥蛋♥互相八卦的地方
That sounds like community to me.
这听上去就是社区的样子
Well, it's nothin' to write home about, that's for sure.
肯定也没有太值得称道的地方
Of course, uh,
当然
it's fine because this is where they park you to croak
当你连一个可通信的家人都没有的时候
when you don't have anybody left at home to write to.
这里也算是个勉强能接受的等咽气的地方
Food's good, though, if that's your thing.
但如果要说的话 这里伙食还是不错的
Some fancy old fag willed us an endowment or some shit,
一个穿着花哨的老家伙给我们捐了一笔钱
and now we all eat like royalty.
现在我们都吃得像皇亲国戚
My advice?
我的建议
You look like a nice lady.
你看起来是个好女人
Live with your kids.
除非你的孩子们都恨你
Unless they hate you.
不然就和他们一起生活
And stop hanging around with that douche.
别再和那个混♥蛋♥混在一起了
Here he comes. Pretend I'm asleep.
他来了 假装我睡着了
Ah. Ready for a private tour?
准备好你的私人参观了吗
Come along.
来吧
I had a daughter.
我有过一个女儿
Mona.
莫娜
She...
她
passed on some years ago.
几年前过世了
S-- some days I can barely move.
有时候我几乎动弹不了
I miss her so much.
我非常想念她
The other days...
前几天
you can distract yourself.
你可以分散自己的注意力
Until you can't anymore.
直到你无法不去想她的时候
And then you cry.
你就泣不成声了
Oh, my God.
天哪
What the hell happened to you?
你到底怎么了
I'd love to say it was aspirational.
我想说我们都渴望成功
You and Shawna?
你和肖娜
We broke up.
我们闹掰了
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Well, I'm gonna live in a bathtub.
我要住在浴缸里了
God!
天哪
Well, I always said this place was too big for just you.
我总说这个地方你一个人住太大了
Come here.
过来吧
Oh, Mouse.
老鼠
Where are we gonna go?
我们该何去何从呢
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Come on.
进来吧
Hi! Honey!
你好 亲爱的
Oh, I'm so happy to see your face.
见到你我太高兴了
I wouldn't leave you hanging without saying goodbye.
我不会不告而别的
So, tenure, huh?
是终身职位吗
I'm so proud of her.
我太为她骄傲了
Yeah, you should be.
是啊 你应该的
You know, you can come to New York any time.
你随时都可以来纽约
Don't be a stranger.
别太见外
Yeah, I won't.
好的 我会来的
Um... Can you excuse me for a sec?
我能离开一下吗
Yeah, but don't you disappear on us, Hawkins.
好的 但你别当我们面玩消失啊 霍金斯
Why are you always hiding?
你为什么总是遮遮掩掩的
So, are you documenting
你在记录
the end of self-serious academic spaces, too?
自我严肃的学术间隙的终结吗
Twins promised me this was my kind of crowd.
双胞胎保证过这儿的气场和我的合拍
It's pervasive. I mean, think about grammatical gender, right?
它无处不在 想想语法有阴阳性 对吧
The French, the Spanish, the Russians?
法国人 西班牙人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Which, now that I'm here, kind of hurts my feelings.
现在这里让我觉得有些感伤
That's Russian, right? Bon voyage?
那是俄语 对吧 一路顺风
Well, no.
不对
That kind of night, huh?
那天晚上 是吗
Yep.
没错
Talked to my mom today,
今天我和我妈妈谈过了
who was a total nightmare narcissist, as usual.
像往常一样 她是个彻头彻尾的自恋狂
I don't know why I ever expect her to change.
我不知道为什么我对她还抱有期望
Plus, they're out of cups.
另外 杯子也用完了
How about you?
你怎么样
Same general idea, actually.
其实也差不多
...popular, but I believe in linguistic determinism.
很受欢迎 但我相信语言决定论
You can just tag the median period onto a masculine noun.
你可以给阳性名词标一个平均周期
It's an elegant solution.
这是一个优雅的解决方案
You wanna get out of here? Yeah.
你想离开这儿吗 好的
Oh, my God, I am exhausted.
天哪 我累趴了
That workers' comp guy I was telling you about
我跟你说的那个负责工人薪酬的家伙
is getting on my last nerve.
在挑战我的底线
Want some iced tea?
想喝点冰茶吗
He wanted me to treat his hemorrhoids today.
他今天要我给他治疗痔疮
I'm just like,
我就想说
"What exactly do you think a chiropractor does, my friend?"
朋友 你真觉得脊椎指压治疗师能干这活
Damn.
该死
Can't realign crazy, is all I'm saying.
我只能说 有病你得治
Are we watching the game tonight?
我们今晚看比赛吗
Because I saw the Pirates play last night,
因为我昨晚看了匹兹堡海盗队的比赛
and they were so good, I got so nervous.
他们打得太好了 看得我好紧张
I'm like, "How're they gonna do this?"
我在想"他们今天准备怎么打呢"
I'm sorry about earlier.
我对之前的事情感到很抱歉
Don't worry about it.
别放在心上
No, we just got off on the wrong foot.
不 我们只是出师不利
No, really, forget it.
不 说真的 忘了吧
What is up with you?
你这是怎么了
What's up with me?
我怎么了
Yeah. What do you mean?
是的 你什么意思
This morning you ran out of here like the place was on fire,
今天早上你像这儿着火了一样地跑出去
now you're sitting here as though nothing happened.
现在你坐这儿像没事一样
Oh. Okay. Well, I have a really easy explanation for that,
好吧 我有一个很简单的解释
because as far as I'm concerned, nothing happened.
因为就我而言 什么都没有发生
No one asked you to buy me pea milk.
没人让你给我买♥♥豆奶
Most women would kill for this. You know that, right?
别的女人巴不得能有这种待遇 你知道吧
Excuse me? Kill for what?
抱歉 为什么巴不得
For some dude who gets all pissy
为了这种自己的女人不愿意
when the woman he's fucking doesn't stop her world for him?
为他停下生活的步伐就会生气的男人吗
No. Come on, honey.
不是 别这样 亲爱的
No. You sure?
不 你确定吗
Someone who is appreciative.
是那种懂得理解的
Someone who gives a shit about their day and their feelings.
那种关心女人的日常和感受的男人
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表