剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
No, she-- she thinks her actual mother left her.
她以为她亲生的母亲抛弃了她
I'm sure she doesn't even know who Connie Bradshaw is.
我敢肯定她根本不知道康妮·布拉德肖是谁
This is their fault.
这都是他们的错
Mary Ann Can you believe this?
玛丽·安 你敢相信吗
You really can't see what you're doing?
你真的看不出来自己在干什么吗
What?
什么
Shirking any responsibility? Blaming others?
逃避所有的责任 怪罪别人
Dr. Henderson keeps telling us Do not!
亨德森医生总是说 别说了
Do not quote Dr. Henderson to me right now.
现在别跟我说亨德森医生说过什么
Do not. Why did you want me to come?
别说 你为什么想让我过来
To be your security blanket?
给你提供安全感吗
I wanted you to meet everyone.
我想让你和大家都见个面
I can't see why.
我看不出为什么
I will never understand those people.
我永远都不可能理解这群人
"Those people"?
"这群人"
Those people are my family.
这群人是我的家人
You said yourself they weren't. Don't do that.
你自己说的他们不是 别这么说
I can't win with you. Come on.
我说不过你 别这样
I know you're unhappy,
我知道你不开心
but don't act like those people we were with tonight
但是别搞得像今晚和我们在一起的这群人
are your people.
是你的家人
Well, maybe they are.
或许他们就是
Fine. Believe whatever you want.
行吧 你怎么想都行
Frolic among the freaks.
跟这群怪胎狂欢吧
Do not ever...
不许你
use that word again.
再用这个词
I'll call in the morning and get us an earlier flight.
我明早打电♥话♥订一早的航♥班♥
Good night, Mary Ann.
晚安 玛丽·安
Good night, Anna.
晚安 安娜
That was such an incredible party, Anna.
派对真是太棒了 安娜
Yeah. The cops shutting this place down?
对 是警♥察♥把派对终止了吗
Legendary.
传奇
Stop fussing. Makes me feel like an old lady.
别讨厌了 搞得我像个老女人
Go, have fun. Be safe.
去玩吧 注意安全
And thank you for my party, dears.
谢谢你们给我办派对 各位
Can I help you inside?
要我扶你进去吗
No, dear.
不用了 亲爱的
I like to sit outside and...
我想坐在外面
look at the stars.
赏星星
Night, old lady.
晚安 老太太
Night, my Shawna.
晚安 肖娜
Gotta go to work, Anna. Good night.
我去上班了 安娜 晚安
What do you think? Don't make fun.
你觉得怎么样 别再开玩笑了
Come on.
别这样
I mean... what is this color, crème de menthe?
你看 这是什么颜色 薄荷绿吗
She was just trying to be thoughtful.
她只是想体贴一点
You make a lot of excuses for her.
你替她找了好多借口
I do? Are you kidding me?
有吗 你在逗我吗
Well, she's like my sister.
她就像我的姐姐一样
Yeah, a sister with a lot more needs than anybody I know.
是 一个比任何人需求都多的姐姐
And you?
那你呢
Do you have needs that I can take care of?
你有没有我能满足的需求
I see what you're doing.
我知道你要干什么
You're... You're trying to distract me.
你要 你要转移我的注意力
And is it working?
那起作用了吗
A hundred percent.
百分百起作用了
Good.
好
Two o'clock, she-mullet, ripped forearms.
两点钟方向 鲻魚头女生 无袖上衣
She's all you.
归你了
You are a gentlewoman and a scholar.
你真是个体贴又聪明的女人
Dude, we have 722 followers already.
哥们 我们已经有了722个粉丝了
For real?
真的吗
People are loving the party content.
人们喜欢和派对有关的内容
Wait, do you think Raven would say "content"?
等等 你觉得雷文会用"内容"这个词吗
It's a little corporate.
有点官方了
Good point.
有道理
How many is that?
这一杯多少钱
One hundred and none of your business.
一百 与你无关
Just take it easy, okay? You got all night.
慢点来 好吗 整晚都可以喝
Stop treating me like a fragile baby bird, dude. I'm all good.
别再把我当成脆弱的幼鸟了 我绝对没事
You know, it would be all right to have some feelings
你久未蒙面的母亲突然出现了
about your estranged mom showing up out of nowhere.
你有什么情绪也是正常的
Okay. Thanks for the permission slip.
好吧 谢谢你的允许
Yeah! Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Nice!
真棒
That is sexy.
真性感
Yeah! Sexy!
性感
Get it, girl.
好样的 妹子
It also tackles tough carpet stains and odors, too.
还能祛除顽固的地毯污渍和痕迹
...bright smile with precision whitening while you--
亮白牙齿 为你带来明媚...
A blanket only keeps your legs warm,
毛毯只能让你的腿暖和
and a hoodie only keeps your arms warm.
帽衫只能让你的手臂暖和
Why hasn't anyone thought of something better?
为什么没人想到更好的办法呢
Introducing the Bloodie!
向大家隆重介绍连帽毯
Finally, the full coverage of a blanket
终于有一款既能盖好全身
with the added head coverage of a hoodie.
也有加长帽衫的好产品了
It's a Bloodie good blanket and a hoodie good sweat--
这是一条好毯子 也是一件好帽衫
To our new friends, Ani and Raven.
敬我们的新朋友 安妮和雷文
And Anna. Anna!
还有安娜 安娜
Keep an eye on things for a minute?
帮我看着点
Who's it gonna be tonight?
今晚会是谁呢
I got five bucks on that guy over there with the mustache.
我赌五元是那个留小胡子的家伙
Nah.
不
The goth-adjacent chick in the corner,
角落的那个穿着泰根与莎拉短袖的
in the Tegan and Sara T-shirt.
哥特小子
She's had a pretty rough night.
她今晚够呛的
Maybe both.
也许两个都要
You ready to give me your name?
准备好给我你的名字了吗
Nah.
不
Did you get good footage tonight?
你今晚拍到好素材了吗
Tons.
很多
You wanna get out of here?
你想离开这里吗
Bathroom?
厕所
Alley. And I'm not gonna call you tomorrow.
巷子里 我明天也不会给你打电♥话♥
Good.
很好
Shit.
该死
I really should've seen that coming.
我真该猜到的
Well. Is anyone else freezing?
你们还有谁觉得这里冻死了吗
Maybe you're cold
也许你觉得冷
because you don't have any clothes on, Jonathan--
是因为你根本没穿衣服 乔纳森
Shit, sorry. Raven.
该死 抱歉 雷文
Please don't slut-shame me.
请不要对我进行荡♥妇♥羞辱
Classic Raven.
真有雷文的风格
It's Shawna.
我叫肖娜
It's nice to meet you, Shawna.
很高兴认识你 肖娜
She's sleeping.
她睡着了
I'll get her inside. Are you sure?
我送她进去 你确定吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Don't lie to an old woman.
不要欺骗一个老太太
It's just so weird, you know?
只是这太奇怪了
I'm in this new body, and...
我换了新的身体
it feels so good to finally look the way I always felt.
能终于以我一直以来感受到的方式来感受世界真好
You're very handsome, Jake.
你很帅气 杰克
But the thing is,
但问题是
it's not just my body that's changed.
改变的不仅仅是我的身体
The way the world relates to me is so different.
这个世界与我联♥系♥的方式都不一样了
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表