剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Doesn't it?
是吧
Oh, I bet the view is spectacular.
我肯定上面的风景很美
I bet whoever's up there is sipping iced tea and...
我敢肯定上面的人现在正啜着冰茶...
watching the bay sparkle right this minute.
望着波光粼粼的海面
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
It's just a silly fantasy.
就是做做白日梦
It's bad to dream.
做梦可不好
Distracts you from surviving.
会分散你求生的注意力
Tommy Nelson.
汤米·尼尔森
You look sensational.
你看上去美极了
Ready?
准备好了吗
All right. You're up next.
下一个就是你们
Just stand there, please. On three.
请站在那里 数到三
Beautiful.
很好
Shall we? We shall.
我们过去吗 过去
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on.
来吧
Let me introduce you.
我来介绍一下
Ladies.
女士们
Evening. May I introduce Anna Madrigal?
晚上好 请允许我介绍一下安娜·马德里加尔
How do you do?
你们好
Nancy.
南希
Mary. Hi.
玛丽 你好
I'm Judith. Judith.
我是朱迪丝 朱迪丝
If you'll excuse me? I'll be right back, my love.
失陪一下 我马上回来 亲爱的
Of course.
好的
It's just wonderful to meet you, Anna.
很高兴见到你 安娜
We've said for so long that we hoped
我们一直在说我们希望
Tommy would find a nice girl to settle down with, haven't we?
汤米能够找到一个好女孩安定下来 不是吗
An eternity, really.
说了很久 真的
We always said it would
我们总是说
take someone really special to fall for Tommy.
会有一个很特别的人和汤米陷入爱河
We did.
确实如此
He's quite an individual, isn't he?
他很有个性 不是吗
Well, I much prefer individuals, don't you?
我喜欢有个性的人 你们不觉得吗
Otherwise, things get so boring.
不然一切都会变得很无趣
Well, we're just so glad you found each other.
我们很高兴你们找到了彼此
And your dress is so pretty.
你的裙子很漂亮
I tried on one just like it from City of Paris.
我在巴黎城试穿过一条类似的
But, my, you fill it out much better than I did.
但是天啊 你穿起来比我好看多了
I was saying to Howard the other day,
我前几天跟霍华德说
the only thing I miss about being pregnant is the girls.
怀孕唯一让我想念的是胸部
I guess you'll just have to have another.
我觉得你应该再怀一胎
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
Forgive us, Anna, just girls' talk, you know.
请见谅 安娜 就是姐妹之间的对话
Oh, not at all, not at all.
不会 不会
I adore your earrings.
我喜欢你的耳钉
Oh, thank you. They were a gift from Tommy.
谢谢 是汤米送我的礼物
Of course they were.
当然
The Tenderloin's a lucrative beat.
田德隆区油水很足呢
Oh! Mary!
玛丽
What? No one heard me.
怎么了 又没人听见
You're terrible! Just so bad. Just honesty...
你真是太坏了 实话实说...
Sorry for the delay.
抱歉来晚了
Everyone's being seated for dinner.
大家都入席等待晚宴了
Would you care to join me? If you'll excuse us?
可以跟我走吗 失陪
Lovely to meet you. Likewise.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Take care.
保重
Is everything okay, my love?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Everything's wonderful.
我很好
There's the taxi! I have to go.
出租车来了 我得走了
Good night! Take care! Good night.
晚安 保重 晚安
Lovely to meet you. So nice to meet you, Mary.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 玛丽
Judith, such a pleasure.
朱迪丝 很开心
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Thank you.
谢谢
Whatever for?
谢什么
For being my girl.
谢谢你做我的女伴
For trusting me.
谢谢你相信我
Come on, baby girl.
走吧 亲爱的
Tomorrow is a new day, huh?
明天又是崭新的一天
Come on.
走吧
Henry Miller is wonderful, but if you haven't read Anaïs Nin--
亨利·米勒很棒 但如果你没读过阿娜伊斯·宁
You fucking cunt!
臭婊♥子♥
Let's take a walk. You think I'll go anywhere with you,
我们出去走走 你以为我会跟你走吗
you fucking traitor?
叛徒
No! Please don't do that.
不 别报♥警♥
I-- I've got this.
我来处理
You have one minute.
你有一分钟时间
Please. You're gonna get both of us arrested.
拜托 你会害我们两个都被捕的
You don't have to be afraid about that, right?
你根本不用担心会被捕 对吗
Isn't that the whole point?
这难道不是问题所在吗
You aren't one of us?
你不是我们中的一员
Please, not here. I--
拜托 不要在这里 我
I'm gonna go in the back,
我现在从后门出去
and you can follow me and we can...
你可以跟我走 然后我们可以
talk, or you can hit me, whatever you wanna do.
谈谈 你可以打我 干什么都行
You're sick, you know that, right?
你知道你有病 对吧
I didn't know, at first.
一开始我并不知情
I didn't know he was a cop.
我也不知道他是警♥察♥
And then it was too late. I'd fallen for him.
然后一切都太晚了 我已经爱上了他
And he liked, me, Ysela. He really cares.
他也很喜欢我 耶塞拉 他是真的在乎我
He's a monster.
他是个禽兽
He's not. He is!
他不是 他就是
It doesn't matter who he is, because he's one of them!
他是谁都不重要 因为他是他们中的一员
How do you live with yourself
你怎么还能心安理得地和他睡在一起呢
knowing you go to sleep beside a man who steals from us?
你明知道他们剥削我们
Those men, the ones you drink and dance with,
和你一起喝酒跳舞的那些人
those men are killing us one by one.
他们要一个接一个地把我们干掉
But you're in love, so who cares, right?
但你爱上了他 所以谁管这么多呢 对吧
I always thought you survived for so long
我一直以为你能活这么久
because you pass.
是因为你挺过来了
But I was wrong.
但我错了
You survived because you are spineless.
你活下来是因为你太懦弱
I just wanted to be happy.
我只是想得到幸福
I'm sorry that you're willing to accept so little.
真遗憾你这么容易满足
Nice earrings, by the way.
随便说一句 耳环挺漂亮的
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
How was work today? Fine.
今天的工作还顺利吗 挺好的
I, um...
我
I got a little surprise for you,
我准备了一个小惊喜给你
but maybe you're not in the mood.
但也许你现在没有兴致
Where does the money come from, Tommy?
你的钱是从哪里来 汤米
What? The money...
什么 那笔钱
that pays our rent, that buys diamond earrings.
你用来付房♥租和买♥♥钻石耳环的钱
I'm a cop. It's not a volunteer position.
我是个警♥察♥ 又不是义务劳动
Just tell me the truth.
把真♥相♥告诉我
You steal from those people.
你剥削那些人
From my friends.
我的朋友们
I don't have a choice, okay?
我别无选择
It sounds an awful lot like a choice.
听起来很像一个选择
If I didn't do it, I'd get kicked off the force.
如果我不这么做 我就会被开除
Shit. Yeah.
该死 是的
I'll be there in ten.
我十分钟后到
What's going on? Gotta go to work.
怎么了 我得去工作
Why?
为什么
Answer me.
回答我
Watch your tone.
注意你的语气
I just want to know where you're going.
我只想知道你要去哪里
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表