剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
and pictures of Cher kept coming up.
接着雪儿的照片就出现了
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Yeah. Will you bring the gifts?
是的 你带上礼物吧
Who's that?
那是谁
I don't know. Let me consult my exhaustive hot girl registry.
不知道 让我咨♥询♥一下无所不知的辣妹登记表
Hey, kiddo.
你好啊 孩子
I gotta run. We don't have enough vodka.
我得撤了 我们没有足够的伏特加
I count four handles. That's not enough?
这有四架呢 那都不够吗
The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence are coming,
浪精姐妹花就要来了
so not even close.
所以这些远远不够啊
Okay, expert, but don't be too long,
好吧 专家 但是不要离开太久
'cause you don't wanna miss the cake.
你不会想要错过那个蛋糕的
Okay, Dad.
知道了 爸爸
can you say your full name into the mic here?
你能对着麦克风说一下你的全名吗
I need a record of--
我需要一个记录
Do you wanna tell me your name first
在你开始瞎指挥之前
before you start demanding things?
不该先告诉我你的名字吗
I don't, no.
我不需要
Are you always this defensive?
你总是这么警惕吗
Are you always this bossy? Yes.
你一直都是这样专横吗 是的
You haven't answered either of my questions.
我的两个问题你都没有回答
What are you doing with that?
你拿着那个做什么
Making a documentary
制♥作♥纪录片
about queer community and its dissolution
关于酷儿社群和他们的解体
as a result of the strangling grip
体现出旧金山资本主义
that capitalism has on San Francisco.
对他们扼制打♥压♥的结果
Do you really talk like that?
你平时就这么说话
Only when I'm trying to impress someone.
只有当我想要引起某人注意的时候
Thought I was doing the interviewing.
我以为做采访的人是我
Guess not.
看起来并不是了
See you later.
一会儿见
See ya.
再见
He's upstairs.
他在楼上
We don't want any.
我们什么都不缺
I'm pretty sure that you do.
我很确定你缺点什么
Please tell me my eyes are going bad
求你告诉我是我的眼睛出问题了
and you're not actually wearing a Pac-Man T-shirt.
你不是真的穿上了吃豆人的T恤吧
Between my shirt and your dad joke, I think we're even.
我的T恤 你的爸爸玩笑 我们扯平了
That wasn't a dad joke.
那不是爸爸玩笑
A daddy joke, then.
那就是爹地玩笑
God damn it, you're lucky you're so cute.
该死 你该庆幸还好你长得帅
Yeah, it's my main currency.
是啊 这可是我的主要手段
Red or blue?
红的还是蓝的
Blue.
蓝的
You sure?
你确定
I'm sure. Do...
我确定
You want a drink or something before we get down there?
你想下去之前喝点什么吗
I'm nervous. Yeah, I'm shocked, truly.
我很紧张 是啊 我都震惊了 真的
Well, this is my family.
那是我的家人
I know, I've met them.
我知道 我见过他们
Yes, but when they're all together, they can be a lot.
是 但是他们聚集在一起就会变成事精
Just like every other family.
就像随便任何家庭一样
This feels significant.
这感觉是件重要的事
It's almost like I'm your significant other.
我好想就是你重要的另一半了
Not in that T-shirt, you're not.
穿着这件T恤就不是
Dude--
兄弟
Come on, then.
你来吧
So this is it? Barbary Lane.
所以这就是了 巴巴里巷
This is it.
就是这里了
Shall we?
走吧
Isn't it wonderful?
这多棒啊
It's somethin'.
的确很棒
Hey, boo! Hey, what's up?
嗨 你好啊
Someone tell me I'm hallucinating,
谁来告诉我这是幻觉
because I know this can't be real!
因为我知道这不可能是真的
Oh, Mouse, Mouse!
老鼠 老鼠
Oh! -I never thought I'd actually see the day.
没想到我真的会看到这一天
Mary Ann Singleton returns to Barbary Lane.
玛丽·安·辛格尔顿回到巴巴里巷
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
You think you could've mentioned this when we talked,
两天前 我们通话时你应该
what, two days ago?
提一下啊
Oh, I... I didn't want Anna to know.
我 我不想让安娜知道
Little birthday surprise.
小小的生日惊喜
Oh. Can't wait to see you jump out of the cake later.
等不及待会看你从蛋糕里跳出来了
Stop.
别傻了
Oh, my. You've gotten harder.
天啦 你变结实了
Warm a girl up before you try to take her home.
把女孩搞得燥热起来再带她回家
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
Well, I've been known to casually drop by the gym
大家都知道我不定期地去健身房♥
every now and then. Yeah?
时不时 是吗
By "Casually," He means two hours a day,
他的"不定期"是指一周六天
six days a week.
一天两小时
Ben?
本
Oh! You must be Ben!
你一定是本了
Hi.
嗨
Oh, I'm sorry. I just...
不好意思 我只是
I-- I-- I've just heard so much.
我 我 我只是听得太多了
Yes, and likewise.
是啊 我也是
All good things, I hope.
希望都是好事
Oh, I'm sorry. Sorry.
不好意思 不好意思
Michael,
迈克尔
this is my husband, Robert.
这是我老公罗伯特
Robert, Michael.
罗伯特 迈克尔
And Ben.
和本
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Love that shirt.
喜欢你的T恤
Oh, thank you very much.
谢谢你
Ooh! Oh, I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
I got everyone
我给每个人
just a little something.
带了点小礼物
Here I thought it was Anna's birthday.
我以为是安娜的生日呢
Wow. It's...
哇 这是
It's a Bloodie.
这是一条连帽毯
A whatie? A Bloodie.
什么 连帽毯
You know, it's a cross between a blanket and a hoodie.
就是毯子和帽子结合在一起
Oh! Like a Snuggie, that's right. Or a Slanket?
就像懒人毯 或者袖毯
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Uh, the Bloodie actually has more advanced technology than those.
事实上连帽毯用的技术比那些都先进
I mean, you see the heavy-duty snaps here?
看到这里的搭扣了吗 很结实
They undo and they become a hood.
可以解开变成一个帽子
For those nights around the fire
晚上围在火边
when you want a little extra coziness.
还想再舒服点的话就可以用这个
They're really... They're very useful.
真的 真的很有用
It's a Bloodie good blanket
这是一件极好的连帽毯
and a hoodie good sweatshirt.
也是一件极好的连帽运动衫
Ah, you did an infomercial for them.
你为他们做电视广♥告♥了吧
Yes.
是的
It's really... It's a wonderful product.
它真的是一件很棒的产品
I have some notes on the name.
名字让我印象深刻
Thank you, Mary Ann.
谢谢你 玛丽·安
That's very thoughtful of you.
你真贴心
Holy shit.
天啦
I'm here.
我回来了
Welcome home, babycakes.
欢迎回家 甜心胖妞
Shall we go say hello to the woman of the hour?
要去和今夜女神打个招呼吗
The woman of the century, I believe is what you mean.
我肯定你想说的是世纪女神
Oh, my dear.
亲爱的
Mrs. Madrigal.
马德里加尔夫人
The prodigal returns.
浪子回来了
Come, let's sneak away for a moment.
我们溜开一会儿吧
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表