剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Here, let me.
给我 我来吧
No, sit.
不 坐下
For goodness' sakes, I'm fine. It was only a panic attack.
天啊 我没事 那只是惊恐发作
If I had a dollar for every time
如果在过去一周里
you've said that over the past week,
你每说一次我就拿到一美元
I still wouldn't be able to afford anything in this goddamn city.
我还是无法负担这个城市里的任何东西
The doctor said you need to rest, so sit.
医生说你需要休息 所以坐着别动
Are you using the good glasses?
你要用好的玻璃杯吗
They're in the cupboard. On the left. I know.
在碗橱里 左边 我知道
Although why you're treating us
为什么你把我们当作
like foreign ambassadors visiting from overseas
海外来访的外国大使对待
and not family, I'm not sure.
而不是家人 我不明白
Well, it's not every day we get together like this, is it?
我们又不是每天都像这样待在一起 对吗
Not a single time in the last 25 years, actually.
事实上 过去25年里一次都没有
I'd say that calls for the good china.
依我说那得用好的陶瓷器
Even if a few of the attendees are flat-out lunatics.
虽然你们当中有几个完全是疯子
To be fair, they had some reason to suspect Sam.
说句公道话 他们确实有理由怀疑萨姆
I mean, three old ladies die?
三位老太太死了
And they've all left him stuff in their wills?
而且她们都在遗嘱里给他留了东西
Did you hear what they left him?
你听说她们给他留了什么吗
Oh, yeah. Used suits...
是的 穿过的西装...
A three-legged cat named Trip?
一只叫"小三"的三脚猫
And some sort of gummy erasers
还有那种商店里再也找不到的
you can't find in the stores anymore.
黏糊糊的橡皮
That third woman sounds like a real bitch.
那三个女人听上去可真贱
I'm kind of surprised you agreed to come today.
我有点意外你今天愿意来
Yeah, well... since I stalked Anna
自从我跟踪安娜
and accused her friend of being a villain,
指控她的朋友是坏人
it did seem like the least I could do.
这似乎是我应该做的
You know, Sam came by the other day when I was on my, uh...
萨姆前几天来过 那天轮到我...
"Make sure Anna's okay" Shift.
"确保安娜没事"
He was pretty understanding about the whole misunderstanding.
他对整个误会表示非常理解
Well, you know what the worst thing is?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
I can't even blame it all on Mary Ann.
我甚至不能全怪玛丽·安
Yeah, I know that feeling.
我知道那种感觉
So, how's this, uh... you know,
那位...
the, uh, girl who's doing the documentary?
拍纪录片的女孩子怎么样了
Fine.
还行
Fine? That's all you're gonna give me?
还行 你就给我这两个字吗
Don't be so pushy. I mean, it's like...
别逼得那么紧
I... I mean, we're not a thing.
我们又不是在交往
Look, I just want you to know you can bring home
我只想告诉你 等你搬回来以后
whoever you want when you move back in.
你想带谁回家都可以
What?
什么
We never talked about that.
我们从来没聊过这个
No, I know, but I just... I kind of assumed,
没有 我知道 我只是假设
when Anna sells... Dad, I'm not gonna
等安娜卖♥♥了... 爸爸 我不会
move back in with you.
搬回去跟你住的
Sorry.
对不起
No, it's not a big deal. I get it.
没什么大不了的 我懂了
You need to live your own life.
你要过自己的生活
You need to leave the nest, you gotta be an independent woman,
你要离开鸟巢 做一名独♥立♥的女性
like Beyoncé. Oh, God.
像碧昂丝 我的天啊
Overdid it, didn't I? Yes, by a lot.
说得有点过了吗 是的 非常
Painful.
令人难堪
Wealthy people support charities, right?
有钱人支持慈善 对吗
What? You're supposed to answer.
什么 你要回答
It's interactive. Oh, okay. Fine.
这是互动 好的 行
Yes. They pay taxes.
是的 他们纳税
They donate art, they keep banks solvent.
他们捐助艺术 使银行有偿付能力
Word. Solvent.
词汇 有偿付能力
But how does the world repay them?
但是这个社会是怎么回报他们的
Am I supposed to answer this? No.
我要回答吗 不用
They're demonized.
他们被妖魔化
Misunderstood. I mean, they're totally vilified.
被误解 他们完全被诋毁
An easy target for the angry masses.
众矢之的
I'm sorry, I'm really trying to follow,
抱歉 我很想跟上你们的节奏
but I have zero idea
但我完全不知道
where you're going with this. No... In the spirit
你们这是要干什么 不 秉着
of un-othering the other,
拒绝"他者化"他人的精神
we propose drawing back the velvet curtain
我们打算拉开天鹅绒窗帘
and streaming the life of an actual one-percenter on Instagram,
在图享上公开一位真正有钱人的生活
revealing the true tale of privilege, unvarnished and real.
揭露上流社会的真实故事 纯正无添加
I mean, the joys, the heartaches,
喜悦 心痛
the pressures, the stressors...
压力 紧张...
The sheer responsibility of vast wealth.
大富豪的责任感
Did someone on the Arts Council bet you
艺术协会里有人告诉你们
could get me to believe this?
我会被你们说服吗
DeDe. DeDe, DeDe.
迪迪 迪迪
It's time to unstick your sticky.
是时候撕掉你的标签了
Yes. I believe I heard you say that at your performance piece.
是的 我想我听到你在演出时说过了
We hashtagged it. It's trending.
我们把它设成了标签 现在很火
So you think what the world needs
所以你认为这个社会需要的是
is more coverage of white people?
更多白人的新闻报道
See, we really need you to trust our artistic vision.
我们真的需要你相信我们的艺术眼光
We're your Michelangelo.
我们是你的米开朗基罗
And you're our Pope Julius II.
你是我们的尤利乌斯二世
You're not gonna fuck with our Sistine Chapel, are you?
你不会搞砸我们的西斯廷礼拜堂 对吗
Michelangelo didn't even wanna paint the Sistine Chapel,
米开朗基罗根本没有画西斯廷礼拜堂
so the analogy doesn't really hold.
所以这个比喻不成立
Anyway, where do you envision this happening?
不管怎么样 你们想在哪里进行
It's a site-specific piece.
一个特定的场地
We'll live in your guesthouse and document your life.
我们会住在你的客房♥ 记录你的生活
Here?
这里吗
I don't know, guys Imagine your big, empty house
我不知道 朋友们... 想象一下
filled with vibrant, socially-conscious--
你又大有空的房♥子充满活力 社会意识
Attractive. Attrac Attractive young people like us,
富有吸引力 吸引像我们这样的年轻人
making a positive impact on the world.
为社会提供正能量
I mean, can't you see it?
你没看到吗
A Twinvasion of a wealthy, woke...
双生子深入一位富有 觉醒的...
White woman's world.
白人女性的世界
"Walk a mile in my Louboutins."
"穿着我的鲁布托行走一英里"
Okay. Okay, against my better judgment.
好吧 违背我正确的判断
As long as it's clear I'm in on the joke.
但要明确我是在开玩笑
Yes.
是的
We're twincomparable.
我们是无敌双生子
And also not homeless losers.
不是无家可归的失败者
We should invite some influencers over soon.
我们得尽快邀请一些有影响力的人过来
Twinfluencers.
双生子影响力
Oh, shit. We forgot to give her the present.
糟了 我们忘了给她礼物
Hey, old lady, we're here.
老太太 我们来了
I prefer "old queen" If we're being technical.
严格上来说 我更喜欢"皇太后"这个称呼
Where's Anna?
安娜在哪儿
She's changing her outfit.
她在换衣服
She feeling okay?
她感觉还好吗
Apparently, not that she'll let me ask.
显然 她不会让我问的
You wanna start filling water glasses?
你想开始装水杯吗
If I have to, I--
如果一定要装的话 我
I'm sorry I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
I had to stop for beer.
我得去买♥♥啤酒
That's the best reason I've heard for being late.
这是我听过最好的迟到理由
how can I help?
我能帮忙吗
Uh, napkin duty?
你能准备一下餐巾吗
You got it, babycakes.
好的 小甜糕
This is a token of our appreciation.
它代表了我们对你的感激之情
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I'm touched.
我好感动
You're an ally of white people?
你是白人的支持者吗
I can see how that might be confusing.
我看得出这有多令人困惑
Can I have the tahini? No.
可以把芝麻酱递给我吗 不行
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表