剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Zero weed,
没找到大♥麻♥
but I did find some peanut butter and chocolate ice cream.
但我找到了花生酱和巧克力冰淇淋
Oh, no.
不是吧
Vibrator?
是振动棒吗
Hey, uh, excuse me.
不好意思
Could you tell me how to get to the airport?
请问下怎么去机场
Mind if I steal her for a dance?
介意我和她跳支舞吗
Not at all.
没关系啊
My, so formal.
这么正式吗
Thanks for all your help today. Of course.
谢谢你今天的帮助 当然啦
I wasn't sure if...
我不知道...
If...
是不是...
What?
怎么了
Nothing. It sounds stupid.
没事 说出来太蠢了
Just say it.
说吧
If you hated me.
你是不是讨厌我
Jake.
杰克
I will literally never hate you.
我永远不会讨厌你
I missed you.
我很想你
I mean, I miss being able to talk and stuff.
我之前错过了谈话的机会
Well, maybe we could...
我们可以
I don't know.
我也不知道
Get Saturday burritos one of these days?
没准可以一起吃周六玉米卷饼
For real?
真的吗
Why not?
有什么不行的
Cool.
好啊
Things going well with...
你和她之间怎么样
Yeah.
很好
It's fun.
很有意思
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我还好
Are you?
真的吗
I'm, uh...
其实我
I'm... gay.
我是同性恋
Welcome to the club.
欢迎加入我们的行列
Haven't said it out loud like that yet.
从没这么痛快地说出来过
I'm honored.
我很为你骄傲
It's so crazy.
太疯狂了
I feel like I've spent the majority of my life coming out.
我用了大半辈子来出柜
"I'm a lesbian." "I'm trans."
"我是女同" "我是变性人"
"I'm gay."
"我是男同"
Remember when you told me you wanted to transition?
还记得你说你要转变的那晚吗
That day in Dolores Park? Yes.
在多洛雷斯公园那天吗 对
You were so nervous.
你很紧张
You said itxa0with a giant bite of burrito in your mouth,
你说时好像嘴里含着一大口墨西哥煎饼
and I could barely understand you.
我几乎听不懂你说什么
And I had to say it three more times before you understood.
我不得不又说了三遍你才听懂
A real Hallmark moment.
一个真正的标志性时刻
Jesus.
天啦
I think I'm gonna have a baby.
我打算要个小孩
With DeDe? No!
和迪迪吗 不是
With myself.
和我自己
I've...
我
I've wanted to be a mom for so long,xa0and...
我很久前就想当妈了
I don't know why I keep waiting for someone else, you know?
我不知道为什么要为了某个人等待
The world needs more Margots.
这个世界需要更多的玛格特
You really think that?
你真的那么想吗
You kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Smart, funny, sarcastic, honest people?
聪明 有趣 挖苦 又诚实的人
Yes. We need more of you.
对 我们需要更多你这样的人
Could I be, like, Uncle Jake, maybe?
我可以当杰克叔叔吗 也许
I think, whoever they end up being,
我想 不管他们最终变成什么样子
they'd be super, super lucky to have an Uncle Jake.
他们超级超级幸运能有一个杰克叔叔
When we're back,
我们回来时
I'll be talking to a talented little girl who can eat fire.
我要和一个能吞火的特异小女孩聊天
I'm sure that'll be a useful skill later in life.
我肯定这项技能以后在生活中用得上
We'll be right back.
我们很快回来
Did you know?
你知道吗
No idea.
不知道
I don't even know where she got them.
我都不知道她在哪里找到这些录像带的
I can't believe it.
难以置信
Maybe she actually didn't hate me all those years.
也许这些年她并不真的恨我
I knew she didn't.
我知道她没有
I miss her.
我想她
So much.
非常想
I know.
我知道
I know you do.
我知道你想
Do you think other people get to see all of her?
你觉得别人能看到她的全部吗
I mean, she's so tough, you know?
我是说 她很坚强 你知道吗
I worry sometimes that she...
有时候我担心她...
hides that other stuff,
把有些东西隐藏起来了
like her kindness and loyalty, you know?
比方说友善 忠诚
Well, the part of her that watches these tapes.
其中一个她在看这些录像带
Maybe I didn't teach her how to be vulnerable.
也许我没有教她如何表达脆弱
No, you did.
不 你教了
I know you did.
我知道你教了
I've seen how she looks at Anna.
我看到了她看安娜的神情
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
And we're back.
我们回来了
You really should have told me about my hair.
你真的应该告诉我我的发型很糟糕的
Bangs were in.
有刘海
But first...
但是首先
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Calm.
平静
It's unlike you to be so efficient with your words, my friend.
惜字如金 这不像你 我的朋友
Perhaps it's all been said.
也许该说的都说完了
I doubt that very much indeed.
我很怀疑这一点
Oh, what the hell. It's been a day.
见鬼 都一天了
Attaboy.
好样的
At the risk of sounding overly sentimental
冒着听起来太伤感
and having my British passport revoked,
和英国护照被吊销的危险
I've become...
我
quite grateful for your friendship, Mrs. Madrigal.
十分感激你的友情 马德里加尔夫人
And I yours.
我也是
I wonder if Anna's up.
我在想安娜是不是起来了
You think we can bother her
你觉得我们可以打扰她
for a joint?
和她抽根大♥麻♥吗
Stop right there!
停下
Sorry, too soon? Sorry!
抱歉 还不该开这种玩笑吗
Sorry! I guess I need to work on my timing a little.
对不起 我想我需要把握一下时间
Perhaps when you have the impulse to speak,
也许你有说话的冲动时
you should only act on it 25% of the time.
只有25%的时间你应该回应这种冲动
That's very good advice.
这个建议很好
Let me help you.
让我来帮你
Here. Oh, thank you.
这里 谢谢你
Here we are.
到了
You sit here, Anna.
安娜 你坐在这里
Aah! Thank you.
谢谢你
I should get going. It's well past my bedtime.
我要走了 我的上♥床♥时间已经过了很久
And technically, we have a curfew at Flamingo Arms.
严格来说 火烈鸟之翼老人院实行宵禁
Please tell Bill I said hello.
请代我向比尔问好
And the same to Doris from me.
代我向多丽丝问好
I'll have to write Doris a note,
我得给多丽丝留张纸条
and she'll likely light it on fire,
她可能会把纸条烧掉
but I'll do what I can.
但我尽力而为
Adieu.
再见
Bye.
再见
Did you get some rest?
你休息了一下吗
A bit.
一点点
Well, you're doing better than Brian.
那你比布莱恩好
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表