剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
I just wanted to bring your dad's Barbary Lane photos back.
我就是来还你♥爸♥的巴巴里巷照片
Cool. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Can I get you anything? Tea or...
要喝点什么吗 茶还是
I think I have hot chocolate?
我大概有热可可
Yeah.
好
Uh, no. Um...
不
So, Shawna, I've been thinking, and, um...
肖娜 我在想
I can't accomplish everything I need to
我做不到一边和你交往
and also keep seeing you.
一边实现我的计划
And I... I don't wanna keep dragging you along.
我也不想一直拖着你
I know it doesn't seem like it, but...
我知道看起来不像 但
I promise I'm doing you a favor. What?
我绝对是在帮你 什么
What about the other night? It was great.
那一晚怎么说 很棒
You're a distraction.
你会让我分心
It's just bad timing.
遇不逢时
It's the timing.
时间的错
It's not you.
不是你
I don't do this, you know.
我不会这样
Do what?
哪样
Let people in.
敞开心扉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
Maybe your mother was right. Maybe you are broken.
也许你妈说的对 也许你真的有问题
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe I am.
也许吧
Last text said he'd be here in an hour.
最后短♥信♥说他一小时后到
That was over an hour ago.
那是一个多小时前的事了
What is NDQ?
什么是NDQ
I don't know. Never seen that one.
我不知道 从没听说过
No dumb questions?
没有别的蠢问题了吗
I did it.
我做到了
I finally signed my divorce papers.
我终于签了离婚协议
Really? Are-- are you okay?
真的 你还好吗
I'm sad but good.
我有点难过 但还好
You know, and also excited.
还有点激动
I mean, it's...
我是说 这是
It's an end and a beginning all in one.
这既是一个终结 又是一个开始
Oh, my God, I'm interrupting.
天哪 我打扰到你们了
I just-- It's-- It's just such a big deal,
我只是 这对我来说真的是一件大事
and I needed to tell my best friend.
我需要告诉我最好的朋友
But I'll I'll come back another time. No, no, no. Sit down.
但我还是下次再来吧 不 不 你坐下
Tell me everything.
把一切都告诉我
Or maybe just, like, two things.
或者就说那两件事
You know, I-- I might have a chance
也许这一次
to do it better this time, you know?
我可以做得更好
I-- I just feel maybe, this little family,
我只是觉得也许 这个小家庭
Brian, Shawna, and me,
布莱恩 肖娜和我
I mean, maybe they're my third act.
也许他们是我人生的第二春
All righty, that sounds good. Sounds like it's settled.
好吧 这听起来不错 好像都解决了
Mary Ann, it's always such a pleasure to see you.
玛丽·安 见到你我总是很开心
Right. I mean, you don't have to decide anything right now.
是的 你现在不必做任何决定
You know, maybe it's... it's too soon.
也许是我♥操♥之过急了
I mean, truthfully, Robert and I,
老实说 罗伯特和我
we've been done for a long time.
我们已经分开很久了
We're just finally burying the body.
我们现在只是做个了断
And what if I hurt Brian again?
如果我再伤害了布莱恩怎么办
That is the last thing in the world I'd want to do.
这是我最不愿意发生的事
Maybe you and Brian have been brought back together for a reason.
也许你和布莱恩是缘分天注定呢
Can't argue with the fact
事实胜于雄辩
that Brian knows you in a way no one else does.
布莱恩比任何人都了解你
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
太对了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
That's very helpful. I feel better.
和你们谈谈 让我感觉好多了
Also, I really need to pee.
另外 我真的得上个厕所
We have got to get her out of here.
我们得把她弄走
Relax. The guy probably flaked.
放松点 那家伙很可能摔了一跤
They do this all the time.
他们总会出点幺蛾子
What do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办
Maybe we can just ignore him?
也许我们可以直接无视他
Shit, shit.
见鬼 见鬼
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone at the door?
有人在敲门吗
Oh, shit.
见鬼
God damn it. God damn it.
该死 真该死
Oh, the... the ferry was late.
那个渡船晚点了
And then the first Uber driver
然后第一辆优步的司机
wouldn't let me bring Lana Del Rey.
不让我带拉娜·黛丽上车
She's hypoallergenic, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上 她不会引起过敏的
Anyway, it was a nightmare, but I'm here.
不管怎样 这是一场噩梦 但我还是来了
And I am ready to play.
我准备好玩耍了
I clearly said in my profile,
我在个人简介里说得很清楚
no drag queens!
不玩女装[NDQ的缩写]
NDQ!
NDQ
Well, I thought if you were going into work today, dear...
亲爱的 我想如果你今天要是去上班的话
you wouldn't mind being my escort.
你不介意做我的护花使者吧
Wonderful.
太好了
I... I'll see you then.
到时候见
Oh, that's a good one.
那是个好主意
Mateo, look.
马特奥 看哪
BuzzFeed wrote an article about me.
百资得写了一篇关于我的文章
"This is the rich lady
"这就是那位富婆
you didn't know you needed."
你们可能不认识她 但你们会想认识她"
And Kristen Stewart said
克里斯汀·斯图尔特说
she wants to learn sign language because of you.
因为你 她想学手语
Out!
出去
The oriental rug is ruined!
东方地毯被你们毁了
Excuse... I think you mean...
不好意思 我想你的意思是
"Asian."
"亚洲的"
What did he say?
他刚刚说什么
"Asian" Rug.
"亚洲的"地毯
"Oriental" is okay for rugs,
"东方"这词很适合描述地毯
not people.
而不是描述人
I'm deaf. You can't out-PC me!
我聋了 但别以为我什么也不懂
Calm down.
冷静点
It's all in good fun.
大家都觉得这很有趣
Them...
他们
...or me.
还是我
Don't make me choose.
别逼我选择
I think this site is specifically shut down.
我觉得这儿得关门了
But it's your house.
但这是你的房♥子
Keeping Mateo happy
让马特奥快乐
is essential to my own happiness.
就是我快乐
Trust me.
相信我
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Body Politic.
国民大保健
Wait. Doesn't your friend Margot work there?
等一下 你朋友玛格特在那里工作吗
Give me five minutes.
给我五分钟
Should I wear my sweatshirt?
我应该穿运动衫吗
Yes.
是的
Let's go.
我们走
Yo, we're going to Body Politic!
我们要去国民大保健了
What a pretty girl!
多漂亮的妹子啊
Yeah!
是啊
Hey, those are my glasses.
小心我的杯子
Those are your feelings.
你可以把情绪发泄在那儿
Yeah, whatever.
无所谓
Girl, stop pouting. Come see who's here.
姑娘 别嘟着嘴了 过来看看谁来了
Three of Cups, old lady?
圣杯三 老太太
Three of Cups!
圣杯三
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表