剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Did she say what this was?
她有说这是什么吗
Well, not really, just...
没有 只是
It's from when she first got to San Francisco.
是她第一次到旧金山的时候
There's Anna.
安娜在那里
Oh, my God.
我的天
You don't know.
你不知道
Know what?
知道什么
This is Compton's Cafeteria.
这是康普顿的餐馆
Sorry, I don't--
抱歉 我不
Compton's was basically the Rosa Parks bus of trans history.
康普顿就相当于变性人历史上的罗莎·帕克斯巴士
She really didn't tell you anything about it?
她真的什么都没告诉你
No, Anna's like that about all the awesome shit in her past.
不 安娜天天说她那些精彩的过去
"That beautiful silk caftan?
"那件漂亮的丝绸长袍
That was a gift from dear Janis."
那是亲爱的贾妮斯送的"
Like, as in Joplin.
就像在乔普林
No way.
不会吧
Yeah. Then you just never hear about it ever again.
就那样 然后你再也听不见它了
That's wild.
太疯狂了
Look, I love her more than I love myself, and...
我爱她胜过爱我自己
Yeah, there's still a lot I don't know about her, you know?
我对她还有很多不了解的地方
Well, we gotta fix that.
那我们得想想办法
You free tomorrow?
你明天有空吗
Maybe. Why?
或许吧 为什么
I'm taking you there.
我带你去那里
To Compton's?
去康普顿餐厅吗
Yeah.
没错
Fuck. It's Lucas.
该死 是卢卡斯
I have to go.
我该走了
But tomorrow...
但是明天
Taylor and Turk, two p.m.?
泰勒和特克 下午两点
Okay, cool.
好吧
Yeah. Cool.
好的
N-N-No, no.
不 不对
This is pepper.
这是胡椒
Goes with the P-P's.
首字母是P
P, p...
P P
P?
P
With the paprika.
和辣椒粉放一起
Cayenne pepper.
红辣椒
It goes with C's.
首字母是C
By the cinnamon.
和肉桂放一起
Well, you know, that's-- that's not the way I would do it--
那 那不是我的方式
Miss Mary Ann...
玛丽·安小姐
go for a walk.
去散散步
Go!
去啊
Right now. Okay, going. Here.
现在就去 好的 我去 这个给你
Pepper.
胡椒
Hello?
你好
Anna Madrigal?
安娜·马德里加尔
Who is this?
你是谁
Someone who knows more about you than most.
一个比大多数人更了解你的人
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want you to go back to your desk and sign the transfer.
我要你回到你的办公桌前 在转移书上签字
Barbary Lane belongs to me now.
巴巴里巷现在是我的了
What?
什么
In exchange, I'll keep your little secret.
作为交换 我会保守你的小秘密
And I'll be watching.
我会盯着你的
Instructions are we pop them when we pop the question,
在我们提出问题时才能打开它们
not a second before, okay?
不能提前 懂吗
Don't ruin the surprise,
别破坏了惊喜
or your sister might murder me and possibly everyone else here.
不然你妹妹可能会杀了我 还有这里的所有人
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Do I wanna know?
我想知道吗
Mom took down Linda's wedding pictures from the family room.
妈妈把家庭活动室里琳达的结婚照取下来了
Couldn't deal with the hot pink taffeta dresses either, huh?
受不了火♥辣♥的粉色塔夫绸裙子 是吧
No, because it was before I transitioned.
不 因为那是在我变性之前拍的
I know. I'm kidding.
我知道 我开玩笑的
Everything okay?
没事吧
It's fine.
没事
Linda's just being... Linda.
琳达表现得...很琳达
She begs for a party, you throw her a party,
她请求开派对 你给她开派对
and then she melts down at the party.
然后她在派对中崩溃
I've never been to, a gender reveal party before.
我从来没参加过性别揭晓派对
When I was young, it was called giving birth.
在我年轻的时候 我们管那叫接生
The baby comes out, it's a boy, it's a girl. Surprise!
婴儿出生 男孩还是女孩 惊喜
Pero no, not with Linda.
不 琳达不会这么做
She has to find out in front of everybody.
她必须在众人面前揭晓
For my daughter, as dramatic as possible.
对我女儿来说 越夸张越好
So?
所以呢
When are you two having the babies?
你们什么时候生孩子
Hopefully soon. Mom, stop.
希望尽快 妈妈 别说了
Oh, my Jake!
我的杰克
What's wrong, Mom?
怎么了 妈妈
I just... I'm so happy to think
我只是...一想到你们的孩子
that your baby will have a mommy and daddy,
会像正常小孩一样有爸爸和妈妈
just like a normal child.
就觉得很开心
A whole proper family.
一个完整的家庭
God works in mysterious ways.
上天保佑
Mom? Come on.
妈妈 来吧
We're all waiting.
大家都在等着
Okay, here, Margot. Grab one. Jake.
给 玛格特 拿着 杰克
Okay.
好的
Okay, is everyone ready?
好的 大家都准备好了吗
Please be a girl. Everyone together.
拜托是女孩 所有人一起
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
It's a boy.
是男孩
It's a boy.
是男孩
All right, Michael, looks like your numbers are good.
迈克尔 你的指数看起来都很好
Viral load still undetectable.
未检测出病毒载量
All good.
一切正常
So, I'll send the same prescription to the same place on Polk?
我会把同样的处方还是发到波尔克
That sounds great.
好极了
Done. Fantastic.
好了 太棒了
And I will see you again in three months.
三个月后见
Unless you have some questions?
除非你还有什么问题
Ben and I have started talking about some options,
我和本开始讨论其它的选择
not using condoms, I mean.
我是说不用避孕套
Ben?
本
As in the same Ben-from-our-last-checkup three-months-ago Ben?
是我们三个月前讨论的同一个本吗
Same Ben.
同一个本
So, how do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Ecstatic.
很开心
So, let's talk options. Is Ben on PrEP?
说说选择 本也在接受暴露前预防吗
He is. He just started three weeks ago.
是的 他是三周前开始的
That's great, Michael.
那很好 迈克尔
If he's on medication and your viral load stays where it is,
如果他在接受治疗 你的病毒载量维持不变
then there's virtually no risk of transmitting the virus.
那几乎没有传播病毒的风险
Yes, I know, I'm just...
是 我知道 只是...
worried, still.
还是有点担心
I don't know if I'll be okay enough to really relax.
我不知道我是否能够真正地放松
To... To enjoy it, I mean.
好好地享受
You know, it's been "use a condom every time," so to just...
一直以来每次都用避孕套 所以...
stop feels...
一旦不用就会感到...
Scary?
害怕
Terrifying.
恐惧
Do you have any way to help that?
你有办法帮我解决吗
The truth is it's up to you, Michael, and not medicine,
事实上能不能做到取决于你自己 迈克尔
whether or not it's okay enough,
而不是药物
and for many people, you can throw a thousand stats at them,
对很多人来说 你可以扔上千条数据给他们
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表