剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Uh, "Hey, bud, all set for you to move in here.
哥们 "都收拾好了 你随时可以搬来
You deserve to be out of that drama."
你应该远离那些闹剧"
Then one of those emojis, like...
还有一个这个表情
Oh, God.
我的天
What if it is him?
如果真是他怎么办
Hey, here's something.
我发现了一些问题
Four Meditations LLC...
这个四念住公♥司♥
It's a shell company. Damn it.
是个空壳公♥司♥ 糟了
What if... Okay, what if... What if I just went to Harrison?
如果我们直接去哈里森那呢
What if I was like, "Harrison, I know it's you!"
不如我直接说 "哈里森我知道是你"
What?
怎么了
Too butch?
太凶了吗
We can't just accuse him.
我们不能直接给他定罪
We don't have any actual evidence Harrison's involved.
还没有直接证据证明他介入了
Oh, shit. What, is it Harrison?
糟了 是哈里森吗
No. It's Ben.
不 是本
He's reaching out. That's good.
他联♥系♥你了 好事啊
Don't talk to him.
不要和他说话
Unless you're ready.
除非你准备好了
Hello?
你好
No, no, I'm not busy.
没有 我没有在忙
Sorry to bug you out of the blue,
很抱歉突然打扰你
but I got a box of your stuff here.
我这有你的一箱东西
I can just drop it off if you want.
如果你需要的话我可以拿给你
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 可以啊
I'm outside.
我就在外面
I dunno if you wanna come out and get it or--
我不知道你愿不愿意出来拿下
Wait. Outside where?
等下 哪里的外面
Thank you.
谢谢你
I thought you were still angry with me.
我以为你还在生我的气
I thought I'd be angry with myself for a while, you know,
我觉得我会继续生自己的气
try somethin' new.
尝试点不一样的东西
Are you sleeping?
你最近睡得多吗
Not much. Not since she left.
不怎么睡 自从她走后
Okay. You know, I think I... I might have an Ambien in here.
我这有安♥眠♥药♥
I got a new prescription before I left, so I think...
我走之前拿了新处方 所以
You don't have to try and fix everything, you know?
你不必忙于修复一切的
Guys, he's at Harrison's. Ben's at Harrison's right now.
各位 他在哈里森家 本就在哈里森家
Hello?
你好
I I'm here. I'm here. You You cut out. I I...
我还在 你突然没声了 我
I could leave the stuff here if you wanted.
如果你想 我可以把东西留下
No, no.
不 不
I-- I mean, I-- I'm not there.
我不在那
I never actually moved in, but that's not what I...
我还没搬过去 不过
Okay, this is, uh...
是这样
This is really hard to explain, but, like...
很难说清楚 不过
Remember that part in Murder,
记得《推理女神探》里有一集
She Wrote when the python is in the closet?
讲了密室里有只蟒蛇吗
I'm in that part, in real life, right now.
我现在就遇到了同样的情况
What?
什么
This is gonna sound bonkers.
听起来好像是我疯掉了
"How to practice darkness meditation."
"如何进行黑暗冥想"
No.
不对
How about this? Four Meditations on Darkness.
这个呢 《黑暗四念住》
What is it?
那是什么
Well, it looks like an art piece,
好像是一件艺术品
was part of a show of young artists.
出自一些年轻艺术家的展览
Well, does it list the name of the artist?
有列出来这些艺术家的名字吗
Not that I could see.
没看到
It says the show was funded by the San Francisco Arts Foundation.
不过展览是由旧金山艺术基金会赞助的
I'm gonna call DeDe.
我打给迪迪
So you're saying that
你是说
Harrison could be a psycho criminal mastermind?
哈里森可能是个变♥态♥犯罪首脑吗
I know.
我明白
So, I was right.
我说对了
It's just a theory.
只是推测而已
I mean, just like evolution is a theory, but...
进化论也是一种推测 不过
Shit.
糟了
Ben? Shit, shit, shit...
本 糟糕
Ben!
本
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm here. I'm here.
我在听
Harrison just came outside.
哈里森刚出门了
He's going somewhere.
他要去什么地方
I'm gonna follow this bastard.
我要跟着这混♥蛋♥
No, babe-- I mean, Ben.
别 宝贝 我是说 本
Just... uh...
你得
Please be careful.
注意安全
I will.
我会的
You've reached DeDe Halcyon. Oh, she's not answering.
这里是迪迪·哈尔西翁 她不接
Please leave a message. Shit. Shit, shit, shit.
请留言 妈的 妈的 妈的
This is your official warning.
这是正式警告
Vacate the premises with your property,
清空你们的所有物离开住处
or you will be removed.
否则你们将会被强制搬离
Motherfucker.
他妈的
Whether you like it or not...
不管你爱不爱听
If there's one thing I hate,
我唯一讨厌的东西
it's an evil lesbian. It's such a trope.
就是恶毒的女同 这是个比喻
We have to go. What? Where are we going?
我们得走了 什么 去哪里
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God.
老天
Hello.
你好
Mary Ann, what do you want?
玛丽·安 你想干吗
I tried to stop her.
我想拦住她来着
I'm so-- sorry. I'm sorry to bother.
很抱歉 抱歉打扰你
If-- If I remember correctly,
如果我没记错的话
you sit on the board of the San Francisco Arts Foundation?
你是旧金山艺术基金会的董事吧
There's a time and a place for philanthropy.
慈善也要看时机和地点吧
I need a list of all the art the foundation's funded.
我需要一份基金会赞助清单
I promise I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't urgent.
我发誓如果不是情况紧急 我不会来的
Hi, Mary Ann.
你好啊 玛丽·安
Margot.
玛格特
Oh, my God. Oh!
天啊
I am so sorry.
我太抱歉了
Too late, Mary Ann.
太迟了 玛丽·安
Let's find what you need and get you on your way.
我们去找你要的东西 你就可以走了
Ben says Harrison just stopped to get coffee.
本说哈里森刚停下去买♥♥咖啡了
Yeah. We're gonna blow this case wide open.
我们要把这个案子查清楚
I accidentally called him "Babe" on the phone.
我刚不小心在电♥话♥里叫他"宝贝"了
Well, at least you're talking.
至少你们说上话了
Do I tell him I fucked somebody after we broke up?
我该告诉他分手后我和别人上♥床♥了吗
God, no. It wasn't cheating.
别说 这又不是出轨
Ah, you know what? I don't know. So don't...
我也不知道了
So don't listen to me, man. I have no more advice to give.
别听我的 我没什么好建议
I have fucked enough up already. No, don't say that.
我之前做得很不好 别这么说
You gotta give yourself a break.
你该让自己放松下
I know.
我知道
She'll be okay.
她会没事的
It's just that I can't stop
我就是没法控制自己
thinking it's never going to be the same with us.
一直在想 我们之间再也回不到过去了
That's what I can't let go of.
我没法接受这一点
Okay. Here we go.
我拿到了
This is... It's every art show, project, and artist
这些是基金会去年赞助过的
that the-- that the foundation funded last year,
所有展览 项目 艺术家
so something in here must lead us to the artist.
一定可以找到那个画家的
What's the latest on Harrison?
哈里森那有什么新消息吗
He got a cranberry scone with his coffee.
他买♥♥了块蔓越莓司康饼配咖啡
We should go.
我们该走了
I can't believe this is actually working.
不敢相信真的有用
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表