剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Bill Schwartz at the Flamingo Arms.
火烈鸟之翼疗养院的比尔·施瓦兹
He almost never talks about it, but he used to be a policeman
虽然他不怎么提起 但他当过警♥察♥
back in the day. Wait.
很久之前 等下
You-- You live at the Flamingo Arms?
你住在火烈鸟之翼疗养院吗
Of course.
当然了
Well, I-- I thought it was a gay retirement home.
我以为那是同性恋退休疗养中心
You're British. I...
你是英国人 我
Good Lord, Mary Ann.
天啊 玛丽·安
Is it so strange I'd think you're straight?
我以为你是直男很奇怪吗
I preferred it
我宁愿你这么以为
when you thought I was trying to kill Anna.
总好过你觉得我想杀了安娜
Oh, man. Don't say anything.
天啊 别说话
Got it.
知道了
Did I break it?
我弄坏了吗
The wall or your hand?
墙还是你的手
Everything.
所有这一切
No, you didn't break everything.
你什么都没破坏
Thank you...
谢谢你
for coming over.
能过来
Hippocratic oath.
是因为希波克拉底医师誓词
I guess, technically, the
准确地说
nurse version is called the Nightingale pledge.
护士的誓词应该是南丁格尔誓言
Which sounds much gayer, thankfully.
还好听起来更像同性恋一些
This is so embarrassing.
太尴尬了
What is?
怎么了
To be this angry.
发这么大火
Maybe you have good reason to be.
或许你有充分的理由发火
I did.
我以前有
Long time ago, I did. Then...
很早以前了
...over time, I, uh...
然后过了很久 我
You just get used to feeling...
就变得习惯了
It's like a background hum.
就好像成了背景音
Just all the time.
一直都在
Seems normal.
习以为常
Does it ever get easier?
那你觉得现在变得轻松些了吗
I don't think so.
没有
I was 22 when you were born, and on my way to med school.
你出生时我二十二岁 准备读医学院
I was...
我那时
grieving my sister,
为姐姐感到悲痛
and nothing made sense.
觉得一切都没有意义
Least of all a baby.
更不用说照顾婴儿了
I thought you'd be better off with a pair of adults.
我觉得你有成年人的照顾会更好
Mary Ann and Connie were thick as thieves since high school.
玛丽·安和康妮是高中好友
It stood to reason she wanted Mary Ann to raise you.
她想让玛丽·安来抚养你是合情合理的
Your mom, she was the prettiest girl, wasn't she, Buzz?
你妈妈是最漂亮的姑娘 对吧 巴兹
I thought I wasn't ready to raise a kid,
我那时觉得自己还没准备好养育孩子
and I didn't wanna confuse you by staying in your life.
也不想出现在你眼前 搞乱你的生活
But now that I have two of my own...
但现在我已经有了自己的两个小孩
watching them grow up...
看着他们长大
There's no manual, you know? Sweetheart.
并没有人教你怎么做 亲爱的
You did what Connie asked.
你完成了康妮的希望
I know, but I...
我知道 我只是
Look, I get it.
我明白
You were 22.
你那时只有二十二岁
I'm 25. If someone handed me a kid right now,
我二十五了 但如果有人塞给我个小孩
I'd be like, "No, I do not want that."
我也一定会拒绝的
I don't think so, honey. Women are more maternal.
不一定 亲爱的 女人天生有母性
I don't think it's a gender thing, Maura.
这不是性别的问题 莫拉
I think people have places to go and things to...
人总有要去的地方 要做的事
Shawna! Look at me! Look at me!
肖娜 看我 快看我
You fell.
你摔倒了
No, she meant to do that. That's an anti-cartwheel.
不 她故意的 这是反侧手翻
That's not a thing.
没有这种东西
It's a San Francisco thing. Yeah, I meant to.
旧金山就有 没错 我就想做这个
You know, I've never been to San Francisco.
我从没去过旧金山
But you hear the craziest things.
但总会听到很多奇葩的事
I mean, it'sxa0special. I-- I wouldn't say it's crazy.
很特别 但说不上奇葩吧
So what do you do for work?
你做什么工作啊
I work at a place called Body Politic.
我在一个叫国民大保健的地方工作
In politics?
和国民政♥治♥之类的有关吗
Well, no, it's... it's a bar.
不是 是个酒吧
But it's sort of like a... It's a co-op.
有点像超♥市♥
Oh, a co-op, like groceries.
超♥市♥ 就像杂货店一样
It's a queer burlesque bar.
是一个酷儿滑稽剧酒吧
I don't think we're supposed to use that word, honey.
我们不应该说这个词的 亲爱的
Oh, no, no, it's okay. We've reclaimed it.
没事的 我们重新定义了这个词
Who did?
谁
We...
我们
Queer people did.
酷儿们
I'm, um...
我
I'm queer.
我是一个酷儿
Well... We think gay people should marry.
这个嘛 我们支持同性恋婚姻
Or could marry... Could marry if they... if they wanted to marry.
起码如果他们想结婚的话 是可以结的
Maura, honey, you remember my cousin Tanya from Worcester?
莫拉 记得我那个从伍斯特来的表亲谭雅吗
She brought her partner to John's wedding,
她就把伴侣带来参加约翰的婚礼了
that girl with the big arms.
她的伴侣是个胳膊很粗的女生
What was her name? Tammy.
她叫什么来着 塔米
No, it wasn't Tammy.
不是塔米
Ah, this is gonna kill me. Uh... Edie!
我想不起来了 伊迪
Uh, she was a nice girl.
她是个好姑娘
Oh, I remember him. He went by Tommy.
我记得他 他那时叫汤米
He, uh... He worked the Tenderloin beat. So you knew him?
他在里脊区罪案部门工作 你认识他吗
Well, not well. He, uh... He was...
不太熟 他
the quiet kind of guy, you know?
他是那种人 你懂吗
But I-- I don't remember he had a lot of friends.
我不记得他有很多朋友
But then again, neither did I.
不过话说回来 我也没什么朋友
I find that hard to believe.
这可真是难以置信
Look, the '60s may have been peace and love for some people,
六十年代对一些人来说意味着和平和爱
but it was no time for a gay cop.
但对同性恋警♥察♥来说不是个好时候
Not even here.
即使在这里
Oh, God. I was so deep in the closet, it might have been a grave.
我那时是深柜 如同在坟墓之中
Do you have any idea how he might know our friend Anna?
你知道他是怎么认识我们的朋友安娜的吗
Well-- Mm...
这个嘛
No, no idea.
不知道
I wish I had more for you two.
我希望我能知道更多东西
But you know, I tried to keep my head down
但我那时总是低头不语
till I couldn't anymore, and then I quit.
直到再也忍♥受不了 辞职了
You-- You wouldn't happen
你知不知道
to know where Thomas... Tommy lives, would you?
托马斯 就是这个汤米 住在哪里啊
Well, I heard
我听说
he was living in the Outer Sunset before he retired,
他在退休前住在日落区
but that was a long time ago.
但那是很久之前了
I'm not sure he'd still be there.
我不知道现在他是不是还在那
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yes, well... you've been quite a help, Bill. We appreciate it.
你真的帮了很大的忙 非常感谢
Listen, I got my costume design class in 20.
我的戏服设计课是在二十号♥
You should see what I can do with a sequin, Sam.
你该来看看我怎么用亮片的 萨姆
Oh, come on! You promised you'd give it a try!
拜托 你答应过我会试试看的
I'm too old to give things a try, Bill.
我太老了 不想尝试新东西了 比尔
I've explained this to you.
我和你解释过了
I either do them or I do not do them, and in this case-
我要么做 要么就不做 至于这件事
I don't see how you put up with this guy.
我真不知道你是怎么忍♥受这家伙的
He's a real handful.
他真的很难搞
Yeah, well, so am I, so it works out.
不过我也一样 所以一拍即合
Good luck, you two.
祝你们二位好运
Here we are.
在这
I can't believe...
真不敢相信
Mary Ann never showed you this.
玛丽·安没给你看过这个
Look at that smile.
看看她的微笑
Aah. "Head majorette, class treasurer. Ray of sunshine."
"首席女指挥 班级财政部长 开心果"
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表