剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, my God!
天哪
It's full of trannies!
都是人妖
To the rafters.
到处都是
It's a tranny club, a Mexican tranny club.
就是个人妖夜店 墨西哥人妖夜店
So of course they let you in.
怪不得放你进去了
I don't think that we use that word.
我觉得不能用那个词吧
Sorry?
你说什么
"Tranny."
"人妖"
It's offensive, and... and...
很冒犯 而且
using it to insult each other,
用这个词互相取笑
that's-- that's really offensive, so...
真的很冒犯 所以
Does anyone want more wine?
有人要加点酒吗
Please. Yeah.
多谢 好啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just don't really appreciate... Babe...
我真的很反感 亲爱的
...that we have to be policed.
得被人监督着
At a fucking gay dinner party.
他妈的还是在同志晚宴上
Thank you. Exactly.
谢谢 正是
Is this a Bordeaux?
这是波尔多葡萄酒吗
A bunch of fags bullshitting around a table.
一群死基佬坐在桌边瞎扯淡呢
Probably doesn't like the word "fag" either.
怕是也不喜欢"死基佬"这个词呢
Weren't we just talking about Machu Picchu?
我们不是在聊马丘比丘吗
We were. Back to that, just for a minute.
是啊 暂时转回正题吧
I mean, look,
我的意思是
you can call yourself whatever you want, man,
你可以随便怎么称呼自己
but I just think it's important we call other people
但我觉得称呼别人还是应该
what they want to be called.
用他们希望的称谓
That's the least that we can do.
这是最起码的
Babe, I think we get it.
亲爱的 我们明白了
Why don't we do dessert in the other room?
我们去另个房♥间用点甜点吧
Let's go. Can I ask you something?
走吧 能问你个问题吗
Why is your generation
你们这代人
obsessed with labels?
为什么这么执着于标签
Obsessed.
执着
Because...
因为
what you call someone is important.
怎么称呼别人很重要
It's about... It's about dignity. It's about visibility.
这关乎...尊严 地位
Okay,
好吧
I think we owe that to people.
这是我们应该为别人考虑的
Especially when you're coming from a place of privilege.
特别当你们还是属于特权阶层的时候
So you look at me and you see what?
那你看到我的时候 你看见的是什么
A rich white man?
一个有钱的白人
Is that what you mean?
你是这个意思吗
Is that my privilege?
我就是特权阶层吗
Yeah. Yes. You are. Guys, guys, I don't think
是的 各位 我想
Let me tell you something about dignity and visibility.
我来告诉你什么是尊严 是地位
How old are you?
你几岁
I'm 28.
二十八岁
He's 28. Okay.
他才二十八 行
Any so-called privilege
你所谓的
that we happen to enjoy at this moment was won.
我们所享受的特权 都是我们努力挣来的
Okay?
明白吗
And by that, I mean clawed, tooth and nail,
我的意思是用手 牙齿 指甲
from a society that didn't give two shits if we lived or died,
从对我们的死活不闻不问的社会里厮杀出来的
and, indeed, did not care
当然了 我们也不在乎
when all our friends started to die.
我们的朋友死活
When I was 28, I wasn't going to fucking dinner parties.
我28岁的时候 参加的不是宴会
I was going to funerals.
我参加葬礼
Three or four a week. All of us were.
一周三到四场 我们所有人都是
I understand that. I do.
我理解 真的
You do, really?
你理解 真的吗
Why?
为什么
Because you saw Angels in America? Fuck that.
因为你看了《天使在美国》吗 去他妈的
Fuck that.
去他妈的
You have no idea.
你根本不懂
This world that you get to live in,
你现在生活的这个
with your safe spaces and your intersectionalities--
让你有安全容身的空间和交际的世界
And gay marriage. Fucking without condoms.
还有同性婚姻 以及不带套做♥爱♥
All of it.
这些的全部
This entitlement you now have
作为一个同性恋者
to dignity and visibility
你现在拥有的权利
as a gay person...
尊严和地位
Do you even know where that came from?
你知道这都是打哪儿来的吗
Do you know who built that world?
你知道谁创造的这个世界吗
Do you know the cost of that progress?
你知道这种发展的代价吗
No, of course not.
不 你当然不知道
Because it would be more than your generation
因为这是你们这代人
could ever bear to comprehend.
所理解不了的
So, if a bunch of old queens wanna sit around a table
所以如果一群老女王坐在一起
and use the word tranny...
用"异装癖"这个词
I will not be told off by someone who wasn't fucking there.
我不会容忍♥被一个没经历过那时代的人所指责
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Ben No, you don't get to talk to me.
本 不 你不能跟我说话
Not when they're saying that shit, Michael.
他们这么跟我说话 迈克尔
Racist, transphobic bullshit, and you just sit there.
种族歧视 变性恐惧症 而你就坐在那里
You don't get to talk to me now. I'm sorry
你现在不能跟我说话 我很抱歉...
No, no!
不 不
"A society that doesn't care whether we live or die."
"一个不在乎我们生死的社会"
Really?
真的吗
Really? You're gonna say that to me, a black man?
真的吗 你们要对个黑人说这种话吗
Like I don't know how that feels?
就像我不知道那是什么感受一样
I didn't know what to do. How about defending me?
我不知道该干什么 维护我呢
How-- How about not leaving me totally alone
别在邀请我参与基佬版的《逃出绝命镇》之后
after-- after inviting me to the fucking gay version of Get Out?
把我一个人扔在那里
And... you know what the worst part is,
最糟糕的是
is that you don't even like them.
你根本不喜欢他们
And I know that. You sit there,
我知道这点 你坐在那里
and you pretend like Harrison is your friend,
假装哈里森是你的朋友
while he is the one that--
而他是那个...
He...
他...
Fuck.
该死
He's the one that what? Forget it.
他是那个干什么的 算了
No, no, I wanna know.
不 我想知道
Shawna told me what happened.
肖娜告诉我发生什么了
So that's why you went through my shit?
所以你翻我东西吗
What? When I wasn't there?
什么 当我不在的时候
Okay...
好吧
Is that why you invited me here tonight?
这是你今晚邀请我来的原因吗
To... to... to hang out with your ex-boyfriend and his toxic friends
为了和你的前男友和他的狐朋狗友们玩
was, what... what, punishment or... what?
这是惩罚吗 还是什么
Bro.
兄弟
You Ben?
你是本吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, aren't you gonna go?
你不过去吗
Sorry, man. I gotta cancel.
抱歉 老兄 我得取消了
Dude, that's not cool.
兄弟 这可不好
You gotta be the change you wanna see.
你得做出你想看到的改变
**And I fear the pain*
*而我害怕痛苦
**No, no, no, I can't ignore*
*不 我无法忽视
**Something way down deep in my core*
*内心深处的某种东西
**Is starting to*
*正要开始
**Break*
*分崩离析
You all right, Mary Ann? Not your cup of tea?
你还好吗 玛丽·安 不合你的胃口吗
I just... I don't understand.
我只是不明白
How exactly is that feminist?
那怎么就算女权主义了
Well, first of all, honey,
首先 亲爱的
this is a co-op, so everyone who works here is an owner.
这是个合作社 所以在这儿工作的人都是老板
And that's very commendable. But what--
这是非常值得称赞的 但是...
You killed it, Lay. Thanks.
你棒极了 蕾 谢谢
Sorry. Mary Ann, Layla.
抱歉 玛丽·安 这是蕾拉
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表