剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Now, where's a drink?
哪里有酒
Sherry? I don't know if I have a goblet for you, though.
雪莉酒吗 但不知道有没有高脚杯
Fuck that! Just give me a shot of somethin'.
去他的高脚杯 给我来杯喝的就行
All right, okay.
可以啊 好的
Shall we?
想跳支舞吗
Selfie!
来自♥拍♥
How are you, girl?
你还好吗 姑娘
I'm glad we got you out of the house.
我很高兴你从屋里出来了
To long nights in short skirts.
敬穿迷你裙的漫漫长夜
Thank you, ukulele!
谢谢 尤克里里
Thank you!
谢谢
**I got nipples on my titties*
*我胸部的乳♥头♥
**Big as the end of my thumb*
*像拇指尖那样大
**I got somethin' between my legs*
*我两腿之间的深渊
**Will make a dead man come*
*能让死人高♥潮♥
Get it, Carlin.
好样的 卡琳
**Oh, Daddy*
*爸爸
**Baby, won't you shave 'em dry?*
*宝贝 想把我榨干吗
**Want you to grind me, baby*
*想让你骑我 宝贝
**Grind me until I cry*
*直到我哭泣
Raven, we just hit 100,000 followers.
雷文 我们刚有十万名粉丝了
We're gonna be rich.
我们要发财了
I mean, this is gonna redefine how we think of the intersection
这将重新定义人们对艺术和商业
of art and commerce.
交集的看法
**See, I fucked all night*
*瞧 我♥干♥了整晚
**And all the night before, baby*
*昨晚也是 宝贝
**And I feel just like I wanna fuck some more*
*而我还想接着干
**Oh, great God, Daddy*
*天哪 爸爸
**Grind me honey, shave me dry*
*让我尝点甜头 榨干我吧
**When you hear me holla, baby*
*当你听到我呻♥吟♥ 宝贝
**Want you to shave me dry*
*想让你把我榨干
**I'm gonna turn back my mattress*
*我要把床垫翻转
**Let you on my springs*
*让你坐在我的弹簧上
**I want you to grind me*
*我想让你骑我
**Till the bell do ring*
*直到门铃响起
**Oh, Daddy*
*爸爸
**Want you to shave me dry*
*想让你榨干我
**Oh, hang on, Daddy*
*坚持住 爸爸
**If you can't shave 'em, baby*
*如果你无法榨干 宝贝
**Won't you try?*
*你还会试试吗
**Now if fuckin' was the thing*
*如果性♥爱♥可以
**That would take me to Heaven*
*带我去天堂
**I'd be fuckin' in the studio*
*我将在工作室做♥爱♥
**Till the clock strike eleven*
*直到时钟敲响11下
**Oh, Daddy*
*爸爸
**Daddy, shave 'em dry*
*爸爸 榨干我吧
**I would fuck you, baby*
*我想干♥你♥ 宝贝
**Honey, I'd make you cry...*
*甜心 我要让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Hi, I'm back.
我回来了
Which you can see because I'm here.
但你能看出来 因为我站在这
So I probably didn't need to say that, but I just...
所以我也许不用说这个 但我只是
I-- I wanted to let you know that I signed my divorce papers.
我想让你知道我签了离婚协议
And so Mary Ann.
所以 玛丽·安
For the love of God, would you please, for once, just shut up?
老天爷啊 你就不能闭嘴一次吗
**I would fuck you, baby*
*我想干♥你♥ 宝贝
**Honey, I would make you cry*
*甜心 我要让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
God, I've missed this. Me, too.
老天 我想念这个 我也是
I've missed you.
我想你
Mary Ann.
玛丽·安
Mary Ann. Yes.
玛丽·安 我在
Mary Ann Oh! What?
玛丽·安 啊 怎了
What? What is it?
怎么 怎么了
What? It's my my knee. Shit.
怎么了 我的膝盖 该死
What is it? What?
怎么回事 怎么了
Just that the knee locks up, that's it. You want ice?
膝盖动不了了 就这样 你想要冰块吗
Do you need ice? Just give me a minute.
你想要冰块吗 给我一会儿
We don't have to do this. No, it's Maybe if you turn over.
我们不一定得做♥爱♥ 不 也许你转过身
Oh. Okay. Yeah.
好的 对
No, no, no, no, no. Carpal tunnel.
不不不 不行 腕部综合征
Okay.
好吧
What if I get on top? Yeah.
如果我在上面呢 好
Yeah?
好吗
How's that? You okay?
怎么样 舒服吗
That's fantastic.
太棒了
And you?
你呢
Fantastic.
太棒了
Good night.
晚安
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Just remember, NDQ.
记住了 不玩女装
Too soon.
为时尚早
Come on.
拜托
Brian? Did you forget some--
布莱恩 你是忘了什么
That's a cool shirt.
衬衫不错
My dad has one just like it.
我爸有件一模一样的
He went out to get bagels. He'll be right back.
他出去买♥♥贝果了 很快回来
Mary Ann.
玛丽·安
You blushing?
你在脸红吗
We, um... Hey. Relax.
我们... 放松
I'm not in any position to judge anyone else's choices right now.
我现在没有任何资格对任何人都决定评头论足
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Something happen? You wanna talk about it?
发生什么了 你想谈谈吗
What do you do if you've lived your life by your instincts...
如果你这辈子都在靠直觉生活
and it turns out your instincts suck?
结果发现你的直觉烂透了怎么办
That's a question I've never been able to answer.
这是个我一直无法回答的问题
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么
Just some old photos of my dad's. Barbary Lane back in the day.
就是我爸的一些老照片 过去的巴巴里巷
Can I see? Yeah. Of course.
我能看看吗 当然
There's piles of them in the closet.
衣柜里还有好多
I had no idea he had all this.
我都不知道他有这些
It's so cute. You guys look so young.
真可爱 你们看上去好年轻
Yeah.
是啊
Michael, your dad and I, we must have been...
迈克尔 你♥爸♥和我 我们大概就
Yeah, we must have been about your age.
我们大概就你这个年龄
And Anna was probably my age now.
安娜大概是我这个岁数
God, that's hard to believe.
天哪 难以置信
Oh, yeah, that's good.
是啊 这张很好
Put that in the pile for Anna.
放在给安娜的那堆里
Aww, look.
瞧这个
One when I smoked.
我在抽大♥麻♥的时候
I was stupid.
我太蠢了
Who the fuck is Connie Bradshaw?
康妮·布拉德肖是谁
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表