剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Tonight from PNY News.
今晚的必恩威新闻
Homosexuals.
同性恋者
Transvestites.
异装癖者
Drag queens.
女装癖
There is increasing fear
随着这些
and curiosity about this shadowy population
地下群体人数的增长
and their apparent growing numbers.
人对他们的恐惧和好奇与日俱增
Research studies suggest these wayward individuals
研究表明 这些不守常规的人
are often drawn to urban centers,
经常喜欢聚集在都市中
like New York and San Francisco,
比如纽约和旧金山
by the anonymity and permissiveness they provide.
以享受都市生活的匿名性和包容性
If you look closely, they can be spotted disappearing
如果你走进看 会发现他们
into their own clubs, bars, and coffee shops,
隐入他们的俱乐部 酒吧和咖啡店里
away from the watchful,
远离那些他们所谓的直男直女
disapproving eyes of the "Straights," As they call them.
发出的警惕 不认可的目光
And just how many are there?
他们到底有多少人
We may never know.
我们可能永远也不知道
Watch the step. Thank you.
注意台阶 谢谢
Excuse me. I'd-- I'd like a room, please.
不好意思 我想订一间房♥
Eleven dollars a week.
一周十一块
Get outta here!
滚出去
Please deposit 25 cents.
请投入25分硬币
Hello? I mean, Ramsey house.
你好 这里是拉姆齐家
Mona, it's your dad, sweetie.
蒙娜 我是爸爸 亲爱的
Daddy? Where are you? Are you coming home soon?
爸爸 你在哪 你要回家了吗
I just wanted to call and tell you that I love you,
我只想打电♥话♥告诉你我爱你
and that I'm okay,
还有 我没事
and that I miss you so, so much.
我非常想你
And I promise I'll be able to see you again one day.
我保证 总有一天我们会再见面的
Mona! Who are you talking to?
蒙娜 你在和谁打电♥话♥
Wait It's Daddy!
等等 是爸爸
Do you want some?
你要来点吗
I-- I don't...
我不用了
Have you ever?
试过吗
If you haven't read Ginsberg high,
你要是没在嗑嗨的时候读金斯伯格的书
you haven't read Ginsberg.
就算白读了
That'll get easier with time.
时间长了就适应了
Have a fab day.
祝你今天愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
Chronicle, right here!
这里有编年史
Chronicle for sale.
卖♥♥编年史了
Can I help you find something?
需要我帮忙找些什么吗
No, just browsing.
不必了 我只是随意看看
Cool.
好的
Do you have any, um...
你们有没有
copies of a book called In Cold Blood?
一本叫《冷血》的书
Yeah, sure thing.
当然
It'll be under C in Nonfiction,
在C开头的非小说类作品中
to the right of Travel.
旅行类书籍右边
Thank you.
谢谢你
Have you read the Flannery O'Connor collection yet?
你读过弗兰纳里·奥康纳作品吗
Not yet, no.
还没有
I've nearly memorized "A Good Man is Hard to Find," Though.
我只记得她的《好人难寻》
Perhaps this is silly,
也许这有些傻
but I think I've been afraid to read it, the new one.
但我一直很害怕去读最新的那本
Once I finish it, that's it.
一旦我看完 就结束了
No more new words from her.
不能再看到她写的新的文字
It's almost too much to bear.
这让人难以忍♥受
I suppose a simple "No" would've done, wouldn't it?
我觉得一句"没有"就足够了 不是吗
I feel the same way.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I'm parceling them out like candy.
我会把它们像糖果一样好好包装起来
Just don't tell anyone around here that I'm sentimental, dig?
别告诉这周围的人我很多愁善感 好吗
Dig.
说定了
Okay.
好的
I noticed a sign in the window. Are you...
我注意到了窗上的告示 你们是不是
Is the position still open?
这个职位还招人吗
Oh, sure. Just put it up this morning.
当然 今早刚挂的
You interested?
你感兴趣吗
Very much.
很感兴趣
Cool. You wanna start tomorrow?
很好 你想明天开始上班吗
Really? Uh, yes!
真的吗 当然
I mean, yes.
我是说 好的
Well, what's your name?
你叫什么
Anna.
安娜
Anna Madrigal.
安娜·马德里加尔
Well, I'm Joyce.
我是乔伊斯
We'll see you here at eight a.M.
明早八点在这见面
tomorrow, get you all set up. Dig?
帮你把一切准备好 说定了
Dig. Yeah, don't do that anymore.
说定了 不要再这样说话了
Got it, thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Mornin', Anna. How are things at the smart-people store?
早 安娜 聪明人爱去的那家店怎么样了
Just fine, thanks. How are you? Oh, you know.
挺好的 你怎么样 你知道的
Every day I wake up, I think,
我每天醒来 都会想
"Look at me.
"看看我
Livin' the American dream."
活在美国梦中"
See you later, Walter.
晚点见 沃尔特
I really like it. Cool.
我真的很喜欢 不错
I noticed they're a little too long.
我感觉有点太长了
Sometimes I think about doing red, or maybe--
有时候我想染成红色的 或者
Where are you going in such a hurry?
这么着急去哪
Gotta jet. See you tonight.
得走了 晚上见
Where you going?
你去哪里
To see the wizard. Mind your business.
去看看那个怪人 管好你自己的事儿
You'll want a bottle of wine to go with this one.
读这本书时配瓶红酒会更好
Thank you.
谢谢
Keep an eye on him, yeah?
盯着点他
Is there anything I can help you with?
有什么需要的吗
So, you got them fooled, huh? Please keep your voice down.
所以他们相信你是女的了 小点声
I don't think I will, thanks.
我不要 谢谢
You think you're better than us?
你觉得你比我们强
You don't even say hi, right? You just click-clack from a house,
你都没打招呼 穿着高跟鞋嗒嗒嗒的
in your little heels like you're Doris Day or something.
从房♥子里出来 以为自己是桃乐丝·戴吗
Please, don't do this. Oh, you say please
请不要这样 请
like you're gonna convince me to do anything
说得好像你能让我做
other than what I wanna do. I'm just trying to make a life.
我不喜欢的事 我只想维持生计
Same as you.
和你一样
Anna, is there a problem? Do you know this... person?
安娜 有什么问题吗 你认识这个人
No problem.
没什么问题
I was just asking if you
我只是在问这里有没有
have a copy of Orlando by Virginia Woolf.
弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫的《奥兰多》
Anna, you got this? Yes.
你能找到吗 安娜 能
Okay.
好的
You didn't think my little joke was funny.
你不觉得我的笑话好笑吗
If you wanted to impress me,
就算你想让我印象深刻
you could have named something less obvious.
也不用说得这么明显吧
Look at you.
瞧你
You're hiding a little sass under all that breathable cotton.
高级衣服下面藏着粗言鲁语
What do you want?
你到底想做什么
I want to know how you survived.
我想知道你是如何骗过他们的
You seem like you're doing fine.
你看起来也还可以啊
I'm 26.
我才二十六岁
You're what, 40?
你呢 四十
Ladies like us, we don't live that long.
像我们这样的"女人"瞒不了太久的
When you getting off later?
你几点下班
Four.
四点
I'll be back then.
到时见
We'll talk. I need this job.
我要和你聊聊 我需要这份工作
No more trouble.
不要再惹事了
Only the fun kind.
我只惹有趣的事
And you are?
你叫什么名字
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表