剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
He's 28.
他二十八岁
Twenty-eight!
二十八
Sometimes it's like we're from different countries.
有时候感觉好像我们来自不同国家
Different planets. Totally.
不在一个星球上 没错
I mean, for one thing, they have none of our hangups.
首先 他们就没有我们那样的烦心事
Of course not.
当然没有
They found all new ones.
他们有新的
So, do you, you want the full tour?
那 想看看全貌吗
Lead on. All right.
带路 好
I can't believe Anna's selling Barbary Lane.
不敢相信安娜真的要卖♥♥了巴巴里巷
Yeah, join the club. Jeez.
是啊 谁不是呢 天
I mean, I get it, the place must be worth a fortune now.
我知道 那地方现在肯定很值钱
Any idea who she's selling it to?
知道她要卖♥♥给谁吗
Nobody knows. She's being very coy about the whole thing.
没人知道 整件事她就遮遮掩掩的
Yeah. Sounds like the Anna I remember.
这倒很符合她
And the master.
这就是主卧
I mean, this room still needs some work.
房♥间还要再好好布置一下
God, that is stunning.
天 这个棒呆了
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, I'm kind of proud of this one.
我还挺骄傲的呢
Wait, you made this?
等会儿 你自己做的
Wasn't the first thing I ever made,
不是亲手做的第一件东西
but it was the first thing I made...
却是第一件亲手做了
...that I wanted to keep.
想要留下来的
Yeah!
可不
This is really beautiful. Thank you.
真的太了不起了 谢谢
Sorry, I shouldn't have... That's... that's okay.
抱歉 我不该 没 没关系
You, too?
你也是
Karma.
报应不爽
Look, Michael, I...
听我说 迈克尔 我
...never properly apologized for the way I left.
从来没有为我的离开好好道歉
I got your letter.
我收到了信
You should hear it in person.
你应该当面听到
I've done a lot of work on myself since then.
自从那起 我就开始认真反省自己
And,
并且
for what it's worth...
不管怎样
I was selfish...
我自私
and cowardly.
懦弱
And...
而且
I'm sorry, Michael.
对不起 迈克尔
When you said the full tour, you weren't kidding.
你说要带我看看全貌 原来不是开玩笑
Well, I'm really glad...
我真的很高兴
really glad I got to see you.
很高兴 能再次见到你
Yeah, you, too.
嗯 我也是
Super last-minute, but I'm having some friends over tonight.
赶在最后 晚上我请了些朋友过来聚聚
It's low-key. It's drinks, dinner.
很低调的 就喝喝酒 吃吃饭
Just us girls.
就我们姐妹
You should come.
你也来吧
And bring Ben, of course.
当然 带上本
Maybe.
也许吧
"I will not call anyone 'Nellie' or 'Butch'
"我不会叫别人娘娘腔或者男人婆
unless that is his name."
除非那是他们的名字"
"I will not assume women who like me
"我不会随便揣测喜欢我的女孩子
are fag hags."
是喜欢跟男同鬼混的人"
Michael.
迈克尔
Hi, Anna. Love that top on you.
嗨 安娜 上衣很好看
Hello?
有人吗
Babe.
亲爱的
How'd it go with Harrison?
和哈里森玩得怎样
Who cares about Harrison?
谁管哈里森
What...
搞什么
What is... What is happening?
什么情况
This is happening.
现在这样的情况
Dad, you home?
爸 你在家吗
In here, kiddo.
在这呢 孩子
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm,
我在
mopping the floor, why?
拖地 怎么
I've literally never seen you do that.
我从来没见你拖过地
I've mopped the floor.
我拖过
Wait, is this a... is this a pre-date clean?
等等 这算是 约会前的大扫除吗
Are you having a woman over tonight?
你晚上要带女人回来
Not one of those blondes from Tinder.
别是交友软件上那些个金发女吧
Please tell me.
不要啊
All right.
好吧
Not that it's any of your business,
虽然说这也不关你的事
but I'm hosting a little game night here tonight.
但是我今晚要在这里办一个游戏之夜
With Wren. Wren from, like, down the hall, Wren?
和蕾恩 楼下的那个蕾恩吗
It's a double date.
是四人约会
Oh, my God, that's awesome.
天啊 真是太棒了
She's great! I thought you were in the friend zone.
她超棒的 我以为你们俩是好朋友呢
Maybe we're rezoning.
也许我们在重新界定
Don't fuck it up.
别搞砸了
Thank you for your continued support, daughter of mine.
谢谢你一直以来的支持 我的女儿
I also...
我也
Well, just so you hear this from me. It's not that it's...
这是我和你说的 这...
Not that it's a big deal,
我不是说这有什么大不了的
but I had a drink with Mary Ann a few days ago.
但是我前几天和玛丽·安喝了一杯
And?
然后呢
And I think she's having some kind of a mid-life crisis.
然后我觉得她遇上了中年危机
She's full of regrets.
她内心充满悔恨
It's probably why she wanted to become
所以她才突然想成为
Barbary Lane's Joan of Arc all of a sudden.
巴巴里巷的圣女贞德吧
So, I should cancel
那我应该取消掉
the "Burn Mary Ann at the stake" party I was planning?
我策划的"把玛丽·安绑在柱子上烧死"派对吗
You're not mad?
你不生气吗
I'm not mad.
我不生气
You-- You know, you should have drinks with whoever you want.
你想和谁喝酒就和谁喝酒
All right.
好吧
Do you mind?
我能用一下吗
No, so long as you fold what's in the dryer.
只要你帮我把烘干机里的衣服叠好
Not touching any underwear.
我不会碰内♥裤♥的
Deal.
成交
Mary Ann said she was full of regrets?
玛丽·安说她很悔恨吗
That's the thing. It's like, yeah, I'm single now, but...
是这样的 我现在单身了 但是
I still want a kid.
我还是想要一个孩子
You wanna have a kid, have a kid.
你想要个孩子 那就要个孩子
Yeah, but on my own,
但是就我一个人养的话
just sounds kind of exhausting.
听起来就很累
That's just what life is, isn't it?
人生就是这样 不是吗
It's exhausting.
就是很累
Your life doesn't look that rough.
你的人生看上去就一点都不难
Darling, if I were poor, I'd just be dead.
亲爱的 如果我很穷 不如死了算了
Let-- Let me ask you.
我问问你
You're Shawna's friend, you know her.
你是肖娜的朋友 你很了解她
She's gonna hate me for the rest of her life,
不管我怎么做 她下半辈子
no matter what I do?
都会恨我入骨吗
I mean...
我是说
I'm not her spokesperson, but, like...
我不是她的发言人 但是
She's busy. She doesn't have time to hate you.
她很忙 她没时间恨你
She's always doing shit for other people,
她总是帮别人做各种事
taking care of Anna.
照顾安娜
She loves Anna more than anything.
她爱安娜甚过一切
She loves Anna.
她爱安娜
Yeah, they're, like, best friends.
她们是最好的朋友
I gotta go.
我要走了
I, I should probably go, too.
我也该走了
So soon? Why not stay for supper?
这么快吗 为什么不留下来吃晚餐
See, if I stay for dinner, I might never leave.
如果我留下来用晚餐 我可能就再也走不了了
So, I should go.
所以我该走了
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表