剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Didn't you just go on a date with some dude last week?
你上周不是还跟个男的出去约会了吗
I'd like to be alone for a bit, if that's okay.
我想自己去静一下
Margot, come on.
玛格特 别这样
I just don't like his vibe.
我不喜欢他的样子
Let's talk about why we're still talking about Harrison.
我们来谈谈我们为什么还在聊哈里森
He just showed up at the clinic.
他就突然在诊所出现了
That doesn't seem like a weird coincidence to you?
你不觉得这像个奇怪的巧合吗
Are you seriously trying to say that he, what, followed us there?
你真的想说他是跟踪我们去那里的吗
No, all I'm saying is that I don't trust him.
不 我只是想说我不信任他
Benjamin Marshall...
本杰明·马歇尔
are you threatened?
你感到威胁了吗
I will neither confirm nor deny that statement.
我不承认 也不否认
But in the event that I was,
但是如果是的话
would it be sexy, my...
我嫉妒是不是
my jealousy?
更性感
Jealousy is never sexy.
嫉妒永远不性感
Sexier than men who hand out, I don't know,
比会递出皮革名片的
leather business cards?
男人更性感吗
You're funny.
你真好笑
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等一下
Are you really into leather?
你真喜欢皮革吗
Maybe one day you'll find out.
也许以后你就知道了
That could not have gone well. Of course not.
这么说肯定砸了 当然了
I basically told her,
我几乎是这么对她说了
"You sounded like a dying cow when you were two.
你两岁的时候听起来像一头垂死的母牛
I thought it was hilarious. You like me now?"
我觉得这很搞笑 现在你喜欢我了吗
And what did she say?
她是怎么回答的呢
Nothing.
一言不发
I mean, what would she say?
我是说 她还能怎么说
"Th-Thanks for the insult, person I haven't seen most of my life."
谢谢你的侮辱 这辈子我都没怎么见过你
**I gotta crow*
*我要欢叫
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
Yeah.
是啊
Strong.
又坚强
Oh, my God, I don't think I'll ever be as cool in my lifetime.
天哪 我想我这辈子都不会像她这么酷
Don't sell yourself short.
别低估你自己
You had some cool moments back in the day.
你以前也挺酷的
I was never cool.
我从来没酷过
I know. I'm just trying to be nice.
我知道 我只是想让你开心
You did a great job with her.
你把她抚养得很好
Yeah. Yeah, she's the best thing I've done with my life.
是啊 她是我一生中做的最好的事
She really is.
她真的是
I mean, obviously she's not the only thing I've done with my life,
显然她不是我一生中唯一做成的事
just the best, that's what I mean.
仅仅是最好的
I wish I could get to know her better.
我希望我能更好地了解她
Well, you could have...
你本来可以的
if you didn't leave.
如果你不离开的话
I didn't leave.
我没有离开
Excuse me?
你再说一遍
I didn't leave.
我没有离开
You didn't come.
是你没有来
I wasn't invited.
我没有被邀请
Brian, I...
布莱恩 我
I was trying to break into the most cutthroat industry
我削尖了头想在最残酷的城市
in the most cutthroat city.
在一个最残酷的行业立足
Obviously, I just... I needed some adjustment time.
显然 我只是需要一些时间去调整自己
Yeah, don't bring the baggage.
别提那些陈年旧事了
Oh, no, this is what I'm talking about.
不 我就是这个意思
It's-- It's-- It's all this negativity.
全都是负能量
You can't be serious. No, it's like you you
你不是说真的吧 是的 就像你
you keep yourself small,
你自己目光短浅
and want me to stay small right along with you.
希望我能和你在一起当井底之蛙
It-- It's like you wanted me to fail,
就像是你希望我失败
so you didn't have to succeed.
因此你也不必事业有成
No, you've always wanted me to fail.
你就希望我一事无成
You're never gonna change, are you?
你永远不会变的 对吗
Honey. Gogo!
亲爱的 美子
Lookin' like a looker in the glitter.
看上去光彩照人
Is it for your act at Body Politic?
是因为做了国民大保健吗
No.
不是
But, lovey, it should be.
但是 亲爱的 肯定没错
You shine like a diamond.
你像钻石一样闪闪发光
Shine like a diamond.
像钻石一样闪耀
Anyway, super unus' and majorly last-minute,
不管怎样 超凡脱俗 不容错过
but low and low,
一场接地气的
live, flash, pop-up performance extravaganza.
快闪和乱入的现场表演盛会
You are being summoned
你被选中了
as part of the Twintering crew.
成为搞笑双生子的一员
Jen, what the hell are you doing?
珍 你到底在干什么
I'm trying out stuff for my Twintertainment character.
我在为搞笑双生子的角色做尝试
It's like Rihanna meets...
就像蕾哈娜遇到
Taylor Mac, meets millennial cokehead.
泰勒·麦克 遇见了00后的瘾君子
Thoughts?
有什么想法吗
Hard pass.
肯定不行
I'll work on it.
我会想办法
No, like, literally, what are you doing?
不 我是说你到底在做什么
We thought up this flash event
我们想了这个快闪活动的点子
and we put it on our Insta story,
我们把它放在图享的故事里
and now it's, like, blowing up.
现在直接火了
Like, someone from the Arts Council's coming,
艺术协会的人来找我们了
and now we're like, "What? Yay!"
我们就 "什么 好棒哦"
But also like, "What the fuck?
但也 "我了个去"
Like, how is this happening?" And also. It...
这是怎么回事 还有
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
It's gonna be great.
会很棒的
I'm definitely not freaking out. So you'll be there?
我绝对没有抓狂 你会去现场吗
Of course.
当然会
Only if you never call me Gogo again.
除非你再也不叫我美子
That is real. You'll tell Jake, right?
那句不是玩笑 你会告诉杰克的 对吧
Thank you, you guys are the best.
谢谢你们 你们是最棒的
You play with fire, expect to get burned.
你玩火就会自焚
Yeah, but there was no fire. Not between us, anyway.
但是没着火 至少我们之间没有
And I wasn't burned. It's just that I am sick and tired of
我没有被烧死 只是我真的厌烦了
the same dance over and over and over again with her.
每次都和她绕回同样的话题[跳同一支舞] 精疲力尽
You know?
你懂我吗
Then stop showing up to the ball, Cinderella. Damn.
那就别再参加舞会了 灰姑娘 该死
You're right.
你说得对
You know what? You're right. I'm always right.
你说得太对了 我一直是对的
I know, and I'm now done.
我想通了 我现在翻篇了
Fuck Mary Ann and her sad... whatever.
去他的玛丽·安和她伤心的破事
This guy is done. No more balls.
我已经翻篇了 再见舞会
I can't commit to no more balls, but please, you do you.
我不能保证不再有舞会了 但你可以继续
Just once, for me.
就这一次 为了我
No more balls.
再见了舞会
God, what I do for you.
上帝啊 我都为你做了什么
You got a little foam right there.
你那里沾了一点泡沫
We should fuck.
我们应该来一发
I'm... I'm sorry, but do you think you can handle this?
不好意思 你觉得你能招架得了我吗
I don't know.
我不知道
How'd it go, babycakes?
进展如何 小甜糕
Tell me everything. Everyone kissed and made up?
告诉我所有发生的事 有亲热吗
Not quite.
不怎么样
Boy. What happened?
天啊 发生了什么
That bad.
那么糟糕啊
How was the doctor's?
医生怎么说
That was yesterday, right? Oh, it was great, yeah.
是昨天出结果对吧 结果很好
Ben came with, we bumped into Harrison.
本也来了 我们碰到了哈里森
Just, you know, routine, routine stuff.
就是 你知道的 日常的事
Harrison? That is correct.
哈里森 没错
And-- And Ben was there?
本也在吗
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表