剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
If we use a condom,
如果我们用套套
can we still keep the harness?
我们还可以保留这个背带吗
If you want to? Yeah.
如果你想的话 好啊
Someone a little tipsy?
有人喝醉了吗
Maybe.
也许吧
How were the twins?
双生子的表演怎么样
There was a lot of paint.
有许多颜料
There was not a lot of Jake.
没有多少杰克
Sorry, I... got held up.
不好意思 我...被耽搁了
By what?
被什么耽搁了
By,
被
thoughts.
思绪
I know I'm not allowed to...
我知道我不应该
but...
但
I miss her.
我想她
That really fucking hurts.
这真的很伤人
What's happening between us?
我们到底怎么了
You tell me.
你告诉我
Who were you with tonight?
你今晚和谁在一起
Margot, you are the love of my life--
玛格特 你是我一生至爱
Please...
求你了...
don't.
别
If we both love each other, we should try.
如果我们都爱着对方 我们应该努力
Don't you want to try?
你不想努力了吗
I do, but...
我想 但是...
I can't.
我做不到
Yeah, it's a little like, "Get out of my face," sometimes,
有点像 "给我滚开" 有时候
with how we're all in each other's business,
考虑到我们怎样掺和到对方的事情里
but... it's more than just an apartment, obviously.
但 很显然 这不只是一套公♥寓♥
For everyone, but especially for us.
对每个人都是这样 特别是对我们
It's our first apartment.
这是我们的第一套公♥寓♥
It's where we grew into us.
我们变成我们的地方
And where Jake grew into Jake.
杰克变成杰克的地方
That, too.
也是
Was that weird?
奇怪吗
Sorry.
不好意思
I don't know. Should we not kiss?
我不知道 我们不应该接吻吗
She called you, too?
她也给你打电♥话♥了
Anyone know what this is about?
有人知道是怎么一回事吗
There is no better reward in a person's life...
在人一生中没有什么奖励
than to see...
比亲眼看着
a building turn from walls of brick...
一栋楼从砖墙
to a nest of warm stories and warm hearts.
变成一个有着温暖的故事和人心的窝
But beautiful things should come...
但是美好的事物应该
with beautiful endings.
有美好的结尾
I do hope you will understand my decision.
我真的希望你们能理解我的决定
I am selling Barbary Lane
我要卖♥♥掉巴巴里巷
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表