剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Not true.
才不是
I know three phrases in Italian. We'll be fine.
我知道几句意大利语 我们没问题的
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Ben, hey.
本 你好啊
What's going on? Is-- Is Michael here?xa0This is...
怎么回事 迈克尔在这吗
This is crazy. Yeah.
这太疯狂了 是啊
Yeah, it is crazy that you're the one
这太疯狂了 因为你就是
that's been fucking with Barbary Lane this whole time.
一直在背后搞巴巴里巷的人
I'm so-- Uh, what?
我很 你说什么
Michael told me.
迈克尔告诉我了
About the blackmail?
敲诈的事
Your hiring of your crew to knock this whole place down?
你雇了你的人把这里拆掉
Wh-- You're like a real-life
你就像现实版的
evil fucking genius, aren't you? I mean, I--
天才罪犯 对吧
I mean, honestly, man, I knew.
说实话
I knew from the moment that I met you you were bad news, but...
我第一次见你就觉得你不是什么好东西
blackmailing an old lady bad?
但你居然连老太太都要敲诈
I mean, those leather business cards, man.
皮质名片是吧
How much more on the nose can you get?
你到底还能搞来多少
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Look, I don't know what Michael said to you,
我不知道迈克尔和你说了什么
but whatever shit is going on between you guys,
但不管你们之间发生了什么
I promise you No, no. Whatever shit is going on
我保证 我们之前发生的事
between us started when you got here.
都是因为你的到来
Let me show you something.
我给你看看
Hashtag #savebarbarylane starts trending this morning.
标签 拯救巴巴里巷 今早上了热门
Yeah? Then I see an Instagram post.
然后我看到了图享上的这张照片
Look. With that woman in the background.
背景里有那个女人
Her name's Debra.
她叫黛布拉
She does work for me sometimes.
她的确有时会为我工作
So I'm like, "What the fuck's going on?"
所以我很奇怪这到底是怎么回事
Michael's not answering texts.
迈克尔不回我短♥信♥
So I come down here to see if I could help.
所以我来看看是否能帮上忙
I swear.
我发誓
That's why I'm here.
我是因为这个才来的
Piece of advice, man.
我给你一点建议
From someone who screwed up with Michael way before you did.
作为很早之前就和迈克尔闹掰了的人
Nobody else fucked up your relationship.
没有其他人毁掉你们的感情
You did that all by yourself.
所有这些都是自作自受
I am so sorry. I'm not findingxa0record of an appointment.
很抱歉 我没有找到预约记录
We-- We underst--xa0We understand that there-- there must be...
我们明白 不过这里肯定...
There must be some kind of misunderstanding.
肯定有一些误会
No, no, my husband and I are-- are
不是 我和我的丈夫 我们
deeply devoted to a一rt, and this piece in particular,
深爱艺术品 特别是这件
and we would so-- we would
我们非常
so love to speak with the people who bought it.
非常希望能和买♥♥家谈谈
We-- We come a long-a way to see the art-a, capisce?
我们大老远来看这件东西 明白吗
My wife and I are from Utah.
我夫人和我来自犹他州
Sure. Uh, I'd love to help, but unfortunately...
好吧 我很乐意帮忙 但是...
Usually, I prefer to get fucked,
通常我都是被♥干♥的那个
but I can fuck you if you'd like.
但如果你喜欢 我也可以干翻你[意大利语]
Okay, if you could just wait right here for a second, um...
如果你们愿意等一会的话
I'll see if someone can help you out.
我可以去看看有没有人能帮你们
Wow, that was amazing.
很不错啊
Do I even wanna know what you just said?
你刚才说什么了 方便让我们知道吗
You do not.
你们还是不知道的好
Get them down this second!
马上把他们弄下来
It is so lovely to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Thank you so much for taking the time.
谢谢你花时间见我们
Oh, not at all.
没关系
Happy to meet with fellow art lovers. Sì, sì.
很高兴能见到同好 是啊
Our art consultant. Stefano.
这是我们的艺术品顾问 史蒂芬诺
Stefano is the one who spoke so highly of Four Meditations.
史蒂芬诺对《四念住》评价很高
Indeed?
是吗
Can I lick your asshole? Hm?
我可以舔你的屁♥眼♥吗[意大利语]
Right.
好吧
Well, if you'll just follow me, I'll show you the piece.
跟我来 我给你们看看这幅作品
Easy does it, principessa.
放轻松点 公主殿下
This is Four Meditations on Darkness.
这就是《黑暗四念住》
You know, I gotta say,
我要说
I'm kind of shocked that you've even heard of it.
我很震惊你们居然知道它
Personally, I think it's abysmal.
我个人觉得它挺差劲的
You do? Yeah.
是吗 是的
That's why I keep the rest of it in the closet.
所以我把剩下的部分都收进储藏室了
You wanna see that, too?
你想看看吗
Have them bring up the rest of it.
把其他部分都带上来
This shit's ridiculous. You're gonna let us in.
太荒唐了 你得让我们进去
You ain't gonna stop us from getting into this courtyard.
你不能阻拦我们进到院子里
Back it up. Back it up right now! Watch it!
退回去 现在就退回去 看着点
You wanna watch something, bitch? Watch this.
你想看什么吗 那看好了
Anna!
安娜
Hey, Anna. Excuse me.
安娜 借过一下
Anna!
安娜
Excuse me. Anna!
借过一下 安娜
Anna, what do you think about all this?
安娜 你怎么看待这些
The queer community rallying
酷儿社区团结一心
together to save your home from destruction?
拯救你的房♥子 让它免于拆除
What I think, dear, is that, uh...
我在想 亲爱的
it's finally time I gave you that interview.
是时候让你采访我了
I have a story to tell.
我要告诉你一个故事
Oh, my God, yes.
天啊 太好了
Yes!
没问题
Could you tell us more about the artist?
能说说创作者的事吗
Well, I certainly could.
当然可以
Not sure what you want to know.
但我不知道你想知道什么
Scusi.
不好意思
Ben? What's happening?
本 怎么了
It-- It's not Harrison.
不是哈里森干的
What do you mean? How do you know?
什么意思 你怎么知道
'Cause he told me and I believe him.
因为他这样和我说的 我相信他
You asked him?
你问过他了吗
Yeah, like a fucking idiot. Are you sure?
没错 像个傻子一样 你确定吗
I'm sure. I'm sure, Michael.
我确定 很确定 迈克尔
Then if it's not him, who is it?
如果不是他 那是谁呢
No, I-- I don't know, man. Look...
我不知道
This whole thing, it... it just...
整件事
Ah, it's reminding me of why this wasn't working.
提醒了我为什么不能和你在一起
Good luck. Ben, wait.
祝你好运 本 等下
I'm-- I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't think that anyone outside of the family
我认为除了她的家人外
was aware that she'd even tried painting.
压根没人注意到她画过画
She's tried so many things.
她尝试过很多东西
So, she has a lot of hobbies, then, other than painting?
她有很多爱好吗 除了画画
Holy shit!
我的天啊
Attention, please.
你们快来看
No way.
不是吧
Who is It's a selfportrait.
这是 这是幅自画像
The artist is my daughter. Claire Duncan.
创作者就是我女儿 克莱尔·邓肯
Shut the fuck up.
不可能吧
This all right, dear?
这样可以吗 亲爱的
Yeah, it's perfect, Anna.
很完美 安娜
Everything's perfect.
一切都很完美
Just one second.
等一下
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表