剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Hear, hear.
赞成 赞成
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Uh... Please.
等等 等等 拜托
It's important. Look, Claire doesn't know I'm here.
这很重要 克莱尔不知道我来这儿了
Uh, I'm really sorry for just showing up like this.
我真的很抱歉这样不请自来
I know I'm, like,
我知道我可能是
the last person in the world you wanna see right now.
你现在最不想见到的那个人
Well... after Claire, I guess.
我猜克莱尔应该是你最不想见的
But, um... Look, I-- I had no idea that she was a psycho.
但是 听着 我不知道她是个神经病
I mean, I don't even know if
我是说 我甚至不知道
I'm gonna get school credit for my internship.
我是否能获得实习的学分
So... What do you want?
所以 你到底想要什么
I thought you should have this.
我想应该把这个给你
This is Claire's documentary?
这是克莱尔的纪录片吗
Sort of like a rough cut I've been puttin' together.
有点像初次剪辑版 我整合了一下
I don't want it. Well, no offense,
我不想要 没有强人所难的意思
but I think you should watch it.
但我觉得你应该看一下
Turns out you can still make a cool thing
事实证明即使你疯了
even if you're insane.
你仍可以做出很酷的东西
Kind of like van Gogh, I guess.
我想有点像梵高的意思
It's kinda...
还是
beautiful?
挺不错的
Well, see you around.
回头见
The way Jake looked at me this morning...
杰克今天一早看着我的样子
He must have been so scared.
他一定很害怕
Yeah, he was.
他的确是
But I was, too.
但我也很害怕
And then I saw the way he was looking at me...
然后我注意到他看着我的样子
and I realized, "Oh, my God.
我突然意识到 "天哪
I'm the adult now."
我现在是成年人了"
I mean, I know I've always been, but...
我是说 我以前也是 但是
Anna was there, you know?
安娜也是 你知道吗
Anna had the answers.
安娜找到了答案
And now...
现在呢
Look, you don't have to take on anything you don't want to.
听着 你不必承担任何你不想承担的事情
It's not even that.
不是这个意思
It's just, the whole generation above me is gone now.
只是 我上一代的人都已经不在了
The-- the ceiling between me and death... just evaporated.
我离死也不远了
Just like that.
就是这样
And next it'll be me...
下一个就轮到我了
and Mary Ann and Brian.
然后是玛丽·安和布莱恩
Christ, I spent so much time
天哪 我花了这么多时间
avoiding talking about my age around you.
在你身边闭口不谈我的年纪
And now look at me.
现在看看我
Michael, I need to apologize
迈克尔 我得向你道歉
to you for those things that I said at the river.
为了我在河边说过的那些话
It's okay. No. No, it's not.
没关系 不 这有关系
Really.
真的
It is.
有关系
What now?
现在怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Can we just...
我们能不能
keep walking?
接着散步
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah.
好的
Talk about déjà vu, huh?
谈谈似曾相识的感觉 对吗
How are you holding up?
你过得怎么样
It's probably a ridiculous question.
这可能是个愚蠢的问题
It is, yes.
是的 挺蠢的
You?
你呢
I am...
我
tremendously sad...
非常伤心
and very glad you are back.
但很高兴你回来了
I just don't know what to think.
我只是毫无头绪
How do I make sense of any of this?
我该怎么去消化这些事情
I don't know, Shawna.
我不知道 肖娜
I-- I wish I had answers for you,
我希望我能给你答案
some wisdom of some kind, but...
某种智慧 但
I'd just be making it up.
我只是在做弥补
I'm trying to stop that.
我努力不那么做
I stayed with Robert.
我和罗伯特住在一起
What?
什么
Robert? My...
罗伯特 我的
My Ro-- In Connecticut?
我的罗 在康涅狄格州
Yeah.
是的
You're serious, aren't you?
你是认真的吗
Well, I'd say "Dead,"
我想说"超级[死了]"
But it's a little inappropriate, considering.
但考虑到这有点不合适
Did he make you eat the pizza? He did, yeah.
他让你吃比萨饼了 是的 他让我吃了
Bourbon? Absolutely.
波旁威士忌呢 必须喝了
Oh, God. I have many, many questions.
天哪 我有一堆的问题
You and me both, lady.
我们都有一堆问题 美女
I am really sorry, Shawna.
我真的很抱歉 肖娜
I know.
我知道
You do?
你知道吗
Just took me a second to believe it.
只是很难相信
You know, I came to this conclusion while I was away.
我离开的这段时间里 我得出了这个结论
That maybe you-- you and I are kinda the same.
你和我可能是一样的
I would consider myself very lucky if that's true.
如果这是真的 我觉得自己很幸运
I should get some sleep.
我该去睡会儿了
Night.
晚安
Mouse?
老鼠
Hi, babycakes.
你好 小甜糕
No Ben?
本没来吗
No, he went home.
没有 他回家了
It was nice of him to come.
他要是能来就好了
It was.
确实
You need anything?
你需要什么吗
What are we gonna do?
你打算做什么
I don't know, sweetheart.
我不知道 亲爱的
It's just, none of this makes sense without her.
没有她 一切都变得没有意义
I know.
我知道
You mind if I sit?
你介意我坐这里吗
Shawna I'm so mad at you.
肖娜 我对你很生气
Yeah, I know, and you should be.
我知道 你理应生气
I I I never meant to Please don't.
我从未有意... 拜托别说了
I'm not ready.
我没准备好
I missed her.
我想她了
I know.
我知道
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I never got to say goodbye.
我没机会和她道别
I yelled at her the last time I saw her.
我上次和他见面的时候还冲她大喊大叫
A person who...
她是...
She knew. Yeah, what if she didn't?
她知道 如果她不知道呢
She knew.
她知道的
She know how much you loved her.
她知道你有多爱她
How important she was to you. She knew.
她对你来说有多重要 她知道的
It's your Peter Pan phase.
现在你处于"彼得·潘阶段"[极度不成熟]
It's right before the mermaid phase.
之后就是"美人鱼阶段"
Dad.
爸爸
Ohh... I'm gonna tell you something, kiddo. I'm never...
我要告诉你点事 孩子 我从来...
never gonna take for granted you calling me that ever again.
从来没有理所当然地认为你会这么叫我
I think I'm gonna go away for a while. Really?
我觉得我要离开一阵子 真的吗
You just got back, but...
你才回来 但是...
Well, Anna left me some money, and I...
安娜给我留了点钱
I just think I should travel and...
我觉得我应该去旅行
Like, figure out who I am away from this place.
离开这个地方 弄清楚我到底是什么
And how to be attracted to people that aren't insane.
以及如何被正常人所吸引
Like, last time, I felt like I was running away.
上一次 我觉得我在逃跑
This... This time, I feel like I'm running towards something.
而这一次 我觉得我在奔向什么东西
Just not... sure what that is yet, so...
只是不确定那是什么
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表