剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
You should have seen how fast he fell asleep upstairs.
你应该看看他在楼上多快就睡着了
No, it's... it's not like that.
不 不是那样的
I very much hope it was, dear.
我倒很希望是那样的 亲爱的
We'll see.
再说吧
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
For what?
道歉什么
Lying to all of you for so long.
骗你们骗了那么久
Letting everyone tell you you were crazy,
让大家都跟你说你疯了
when you knew there was something wrong all along.
而你一直知道有什么不对劲的地方
Someone I know told me to trust my instincts.
我认识的一个人告诉我要相信自己的直觉
I'm very grateful.
非常谢谢
Please.
别
It's the least I can do.
这是我起码能做的
And this is my home, too, Anna.
这也是我的家 安娜
Is it?
是吗
I'm thinking about staying.
我在考虑留下来
I mean, if there's...
如果...
there's space for me when all the dust settles.
等一切尘埃落定 还有地方给我住
I'd like that very much.
我会很高兴的
Me, too.
我也是
These things...
凡事...
have a way of working themselves out.
总有它的解决办法
Anna.
安娜
Yes, dear.
是 亲爱的
Thank you...
谢谢你...
for not giving up on me.
没有放弃我
Thank you...
谢谢你...
for not giving up on me.
没有放弃我
I was so afraid I might lose you all.
我很害怕失去你们所有人
Not a chance.
不可能
I think you've outlasted me.
我想你的寿命已经比我长了
Can I help get you inside? Oh, no, no.
我能扶你进去吗 不 不
It's strangely warm this evening.
今晚格外的温暖
I'd like to sleep out here.
我想在外面睡
Do me a favor. Put the blanket on me.
帮我个忙 帮我盖上毛毯
How's that?
感觉怎么样
Perfect.
很好
I think I'll go see if I can bunk up with Michael tonight.
我去看看今晚能不能跟迈克尔同床共枕
I bet he could use the company.
我肯定他有空床位
You know... that he and Ben--
你知道他和本...
Anna Madrigal!
安娜·马德里加尔
Always the neighborhood gossip.
总是说邻居的八卦
Goodnight, Mrs. Madrigal.
晚安 马德里加尔夫人
Goodnight.
晚安
Hey, Dad, I just landed.
爸爸 我刚落地
It's like I thought she was gonna live forever.
我以为她会一直活下去
None of this feels real.
一切都那么不真实
Yeah, that part takes a long time.
这种感觉会持续很久
You guys should try and eat a little if you can.
你们应该试着尽可能吃点东西
She seemed fine last night.
她昨晚还好好的
Was it all the stress from the last couple of months, because...
是不是过去这几个月的压力造成的 因为...
I will fucking murder Claire.
我会杀了克莱尔
No.
不
The doctor said this just happens, and...
医生说这是常见的情况 而且...
it was as peaceful as you could hope for.
她走得很安详 如我们所希望看到的
And she lived such a long life.
而且她已经很长寿了
Do you think she was waiting?
你们觉得她一直在等吗
That, like...
像是...
having all this stuff about her past finally come out...
等她的陈年往事浮出水面...
gave her some peace?
让她得以安息
I've been thinking that, too. I hope so.
我也是这么想的 希望如此
Give her some time.
给她点时间
What was she like when you first met her?
你们第一次见到她是什么样的
Do you remember?
你们记得吗
Oh, I'll never forget.
我永远忘不了
I'd, uh... seen the listing in the paper.
我看到报纸上的信息
And, uh... it took me forever to find the steps.
花了很长时间才找到楼梯
I must have wandered past six or seven times.
大概来来回♥回♥走了六七遍
And when I finally got to the top, I remember thinking,
当我终于来到上面时 我记得还在想
it better be one hell of an apartment
它最好是一套值得我每天
to justify that climb every day.
爬上爬下的公♥寓♥
And then I saw her.
然后我看到了她
She was sitting right there,
她就坐在那儿
in that chair...
在椅子上...
in a caftan.
穿着长袖
Just looking off into the distance.
望着远方
And I-- I started to introduce myself to her,
我开始向她作自我介绍
and she cut me off and...
她打断了我
she goes...
她说...
"Spare me the boring stuff."
"别跟我说废话"
"Tell me the truth." "Tell me the truth."
"跟我说实话" "跟我说实话"
You, too?
你也是吗
First words she ever said to me. Man.
她对我说的第一句话 天啊
We missed the golden age.
我们错过了黄金时代
You didn't.
没有
You didn't.
你们没有
You know Anna just as well as we did.
你们像我们一样了解安娜
Maybe even better.
也许比我们更了解
True. She was more open with you guys.
没错 她跟你们更能敞开心扉
I think she felt safer with you.
我想她感觉跟你们在一起更安全
Really?
真的吗
He's right.
他说得对
Oh, no, I-- I saw how she delighted in you.
天啊 我看到她有多喜欢你们
How you live your lives.
喜欢你们的生活方式
I think she always felt slightly, um...
我觉得她一直对我们有点...
disappointed in us.
失望
Well, more than slightly, in some cases.
不止一点 有时候
But she talked about you all the time.
但她经常说起你们
She did?
是吗
She was always telling us stories of when you first moved in.
她经常跟我们说你们刚搬进来时的故事
How excited you were.
你们有多兴奋
How she tried to set you up with Brian.
她怎么撮合你和布莱恩
Well, it just goes to show you that she was a terrible matchmaker.
这只能说明她是个多么糟糕的红娘
Please forgive, uh... My intrusion. I...
请原谅我的不请自来...
Well, I only just heard, and I thought I'd--
我刚听说 我想...
Sam.
萨姆
Welcome. Here, please, sit.
欢迎 来 请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
We were just sharing memories of our dear Anna.
我们只是在共同回忆我们亲爱的安娜
Yes. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Sam, what did you think of her when you first met?
萨姆 你第一次见到她是什么感觉
Well... I thought...
我觉得...
"What a pain in the arse."
"太讨人厌了"
These are delicious. Yes, a woman named Doris made them.
很好吃 是的 一个叫多丽丝的女人做的
She doesn't care for me at all,
她根本就不在乎我
but she loved your Anna quite a bit.
但她很爱你的安娜
Cookies were invented for sad days.
饼干就适合在悲伤的日子吃
Anna told me that once.
安娜曾经这样说过
How that woman survived for as long as she did
她是怎么靠喝加糖的茶为主食活这么久的
on a diet of pot and sugar, I will never know.
我永远都无从得知
Sometimes I think she really was magical.
有时候我觉得她真的会魔法
Me, too.
我也是
Well, that's how we all ended up here, right?
所以我们才会聚在这儿 对吧
Magic?
是魔法吗
I've always thought so.
我一直都这么认为
I don't think I've ever said this out loud before, but...
我想我以前从没有这么说过 但是
I always felt like I'd been summoned here.
我总觉得我是被召唤到这里来的
Exactly.
的确是那样
Anna didn't believe in coincidence.
安娜不相信巧合
So neither shall we.
所以我们也不应该相信
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表