剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Hello?
你好
Hello! Oh, hello. Hi.
你好
Uh, yeah, hi. Do you mind if I put you on hold? Thank You.
额 你好 请先等候 谢谢
What? No, wait...
什么 等等
Hello, you've reached Rainbow Readers.
你好 欢迎致电彩虹阅读者
Please listen closely, as--
请认真聆听 因为
I'm gonna have to go there myself.
我亲自去一趟吧
Come on!
拜托
Sausalito's too far, right?
苏萨利托太远了 对吧
Way too far.
实在太远了
I tend to think that you should accept whatever comes your way,
我一向认为我们要接受自己的方式
unless what comes your way
除非我们认为正确的方式
took a wrong turn on its way to someone else.
影响到了他人的方式
It's me.
是我
I'm sorry to trouble you, but, um...
很抱歉打扰你 但是
I didn't know who else to call.
我不知道还能打给谁了
I need one more favor.
请再帮我一个忙
Uh, I need to speak to someone.
我需要找一个人
In-- In private.
私下的
What's this regarding?
是关于什么的
I'd rather not say.
我不想说
Please take a seat. Name?
请坐 你叫什么
Anna...Madrigal.
安娜 马德里加尔
We'll call you in a little while, ma'am.
我们会叫您的 女士
Make yourselves comfortable.
请便
Thank you.
谢谢
Sit down over here.
坐这里
There we go.
好了
I think...
我觉得
think this was a mistake.
觉得这是个错误
Why? Wh-- What do you mean?
为什么 你什么意思
I've been here before.
我以前来过这里
Wait here. I'll find some water.
在这里等下 我给你找点水喝
You all right?
你还好吗
There's, uh...
我
something...
有点
happening to me.
不太好
Anna? We have to leave.
安娜 我们必须离开
Right now. All right.
马上 好吧
Here we go.
来吧
You must never mention this to anyone, please.
你一定不要对任何人提及此事 拜托了
Of course.
当然
Of course.
当然
I-- I did the math today.
我 我今天算了下
I've lived in this crazy city longer than I haven't.
我在这疯狂的城市居住时间已超过我人生的一半了
I don't wanna have to live anywhere else,
我不想住在其他的地方
even across the bridge.
连过那座桥都不想
I know.
我知道
I've been meaning to talk to you about something.
我一直想要和你说些事
I just want you to know that I have thought a lot
我只想你知道我考虑了
about asking you to move in with me,
关于邀请你搬来和我同居的事
and I love being with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
Not when I leave my socks on the floor.
我把袜子丢地上的时候你不是这样说的
And I don't make the bed till after breakfast,
或者是我在早餐后才整理床的时候
or load the dishwasher the way--
或者是装东西进洗碗机时
I-- I love your weird-ass,
我 我喜欢你奇怪的
mismatched wool socks.
不成对的羊毛袜
And may I remind you that my closet is a disaster.
我可以提醒一下你吗 我的衣橱一团糟
But I am OCD about wiping down the sink.
但是水槽要擦干净 我对这个有强迫症
I'm all over the place.
我的东西到处都是
Well, everyone has their stuff.
人人都有自己的癖好
Exactly.
是啊
Which is why none of that
所以没有什么
will get in the way of us living together...
可以阻挡我们生活在一起
someday.
有一天
Listen...
听我说
we've been together for six months.
我们在一起有六个月了
And I want to be with you for a long time.
我想一直和你在一起
Do you remember what you said to me
你记得你跟我说过得话吗
when I kept murdering my succulents?
我的多肉植物总被我养死
Organisms need optimal conditions to thrive.
你说有机体需要最佳的生长条件
I want us to be intentional.
我希望我们有意识
Y-You know, it's important,
这很重要
and I... I don't want us to make this big of a decision
我 我不想让我们做这么大的决定
because your landlady's selling her house.
只是因为你的房♥东在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
You know? Totally.
你知道吗 完全同意
You're right.
你说得对
You good?
可以吗
Of course.
当然啦
Cool.
好
Of course I know Sam.
我当然知道萨姆
He's wonderful, isn't he?
他很棒吧
Well... he's-- he's become very close to Anna,
嗯 他 他和安娜变得很亲密
to-- to-- to my friend Anna.
我朋友安娜
Well, I'm so glad he's a resource for Anna.
我很高兴他对安娜有帮助
Have you ever thought of issuing identification cards?
你们考虑过采用可视化身份证件管理吗
Oh, wonderful suggestion. I'll be sure to make a note of it.
这个建议很好 我要记下来
I'm just glad he's back in the saddle.
我很高兴他回来了
That poor man.
可怜的人
I thought he was done with us
我还以为玛格丽特死了后
after Margaret died.
他就不在我们这里干了
Was that his wife?
是他老婆吗
Oh, Sam's? Oh, no!
萨姆的老婆 不是
Margaret was the last woman he read to.
玛格丽特是上一个他读书的客户
It hit him hard.
对他打击很大
Especially after we lost Rose and Ada just before that.
特别是在那之前罗丝和艾达刚刚去世
Three clients in three months,
三个月失去三名客户
all with the same reader.
都是同一个朗读者
It was a shock to us all.
我们都感到震惊
But they loved him, which was a cold comfort to him, I'm sure.
但是她们都喜欢他 这多少是种安慰
They even put him in their wills.
她们还把他放进了遗嘱
I've never seen that happen.
我从来没见过这种事发生
Wait, they-- they left him money?
等等 她们 她们给他留了钱
It's very unusual.
极不寻常
We never had such a streak of bad luck.
我们还从来没这么倒霉过
I just got Mom's text. Are you...
我刚收到妈妈的信息 你...
Find the fucking playlist!
找到他妈的播放列表
I got it, I got it.
找到了 找到了
Stop, she's allergic to lavender.
停 她对薰衣草过敏
I don't know where to find... I can't find...
我不知道在哪找...我找不到...
I see it.
我知道
You want the one called "Having a fucking baby," Right?
你想要"生个他妈的孩子"那首歌♥是吗
Interesting.
有意思
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Your sister says you're a nurse? Getting there.
你姐姐说你是一名护士 差不多吧
Thank God.
谢谢老天
She just doesn't seem emotionally prepared for this.
她好像还没有做好生小孩的心理准备
I wouldn't normally recommend a hospital transfer
通常我不推荐转去医院
without an emergency,
除非有紧急情况
but I have serious concerns about her ability to do this.
但我很担心她到底能不能生下来
No hospital. Not yet.
不用去医院 至少现在不用
I know you're trying to help,
我知道你想帮忙
but I think can get the husband to agree--
但是我想我可以让她老公同意
Look, I know this is hard.
我知道这很难
She's been a pain in the ass my whole life.
她这辈子都喜欢找我麻烦
I can't do this.
我做不到
Yes, you can, yes, you can. Yes, you can.
你可以的 你可以的 你可以的
She's just scared.
她就是吓到了
I can't do this.
我做不到
You're so close, okay?
你很快了
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表