剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
You ready to start?
准备好开始了吗
Yes, I suppose we'd better hurry
是的 如果你不想看我在屏幕前
if you don't want me to croak on screen.
哑了嗓子 那就最好快点了
Please just direct your answers into the camera.
向摄像机说出你的回答就好了
So, what are your thoughts
你觉得
on how San Francisco's changed since the '60s?
旧金山自从60年代后有多少变化呢
Not much, actually.
其实不多
Really?
真的吗
You don't think the city's changed dramatically?
你不觉得城市发生了剧变吗
Well, uh...
那个
we're still people.
我们还是人啊
Aren't we? I mean...
不是吗 我是说
flawed...
有缺点
narcissistic...
自我陶醉
and doin' our best.
拼尽全力
Something to drink?
要喝点什么吗
Gin and tonic.
杜松子酒
Champagne, please. Of course.
香槟 谢谢 好的
Can you bring two?
能拿两杯来吗
I'm prohibited from--
我不能...
Please?
求你了
I'll see what I can do.
我尽量
Thank you.
谢谢
Nervous? I'm fine.
很紧张吗 我没事
You always talk about these people like they're family.
你可是整天提他们 好像一家人似的
Can you call people you haven't seen in over two decades family?
你管二十多年没见的人叫一家人吗
I'm sure there's a statute of limitations or something.
就算是案子也有诉讼时效什么的吧
Here we are.
给
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah, don't worry, she's not an angry drunk. Just a sad one.
别担心 她喝醉不会撒泼 只会难过
Shawna Hawkins.
肖娜·霍金斯
What on God's green earth are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Okay, no offense,
无意冒犯
but how did you manage to sneak up on me in platform stilettos?
但是你怎么穿着细平台高跟鞋溜到我背后的
They always told me I was light in my loafers.
他们总是说我穿休闲鞋简直就像一束光
Now, care to explain to me why you're stealing from my bar?
要不要解释一下你为什么要偷我吧台里的东西
Oh, no, I wasn't stealing.
不 我没在偷
Oh, no, you were merely appropriating my lights, then.
不 你是在挪用我的光
Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission?
乞求原谅总比请求允许好
I don't hate that.
有几分道理
I'll bring them back.
我会带回来的
Go ahead, Tiny Tim.
去吧 小蒂姆
Run.
去奔跑吧
Thanks, Ida. Yeah, yeah.
谢了 艾达 好了 好了
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
For Anna Madrigal?
给安娜·马德里加尔的吗
Yeah. Or maybe Shawna Hawkins.
是的 或者可能叫肖娜·霍金斯
I think she said it was a sheet cake.
她应该说是一个大蛋糕
All right. One second,
好吧 稍等
I gotta get a guy from the back to help me.
我去找后面的人来帮我
Be right back.
马上来
I'd pick that one if I were you.
如果我是你的话就选这个
More icing per square inch.
每平方英尺上的糖霜更多
What's a square inch?
平方英尺是什么
I'm gonna let your mom handle that one.
这个问题就交给你妈妈吧
Do you have kids?
你有小孩吗
Not yet.
还没有
All right.
好吧
Here you go.
好了
Perfect.
完美
How the hell are we supposed to carry it home?
我们要怎么把这玩意搬回家
Carefully.
小心地搬
Oh, please, it's on the house. Are you sure?
不用 算店里的 你确定吗
A cake for Anna Madrigal, I am sure.
给安娜·马德里加尔的蛋糕 我确定
Here we go.
好了
Okay. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Got more lights. Hey. Oh, dope. Thanks.
多搞了点彩灯 太好了 谢谢
Hey, have you guys seen this wiener dog on Instagram, Bob?
你们看到图享上那只维纳狗了吗 鲍勃
He's so funny, man.
真是太搞笑了
One point nine million followers.
190万粉丝
What a world.
什么世道
Yo, Jonathan.
乔纳森
Twinversation upstairs in five.
五分钟后双生密谈
Yeah, cool. Awesome.
好 棒 没问题
Stolen? Borrowed.
偷来的吗 借的
Plants look great.
植物看上去都很不错
Yeah, I'm doing what I can.
我尽了最大努力
God forbid she let me use cut flowers.
上帝保佑她让我用切花
Anna likes what she likes,I guess.
我想安娜有她自己喜欢的东西
Oh, in that case, when I turn 90,
这么说的话 等我90岁了
please remember that I like money, tropical vacations,
请记住我喜欢钱 热带假期
and that one go-go boy at Beaux with the biceps and the butt.
还有那个有二头肌和翘臀的舞男
Will do.
好的
How'd we get stuck with cake duty?
我们怎么会摊上送蛋糕这个活
'Cause we're kind and generous.
因为我们人好又善良
That's coded language for "Suckers." You know that, right?
那是"蠢货"的暗喻 你知道的吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Did you hear what that lady said to me at the bakery?
你听到蛋糕店那个女士和我说的话了吗
About our kids? Yeah.
关于我们小孩的吗 是的
She thought we were straight, Jake.
她以为我们是直的 杰克
So? She thought we were straight.
那又怎么了 她以为我们是直的
You're excited. No, I'm not.
你很开心 不 我没有
You're passing and you're excited.
你不介意 还很开心
What's wrong with that?
那又怎么了
I swear to God, if you start in
我发誓 如果你开始
on your "Gender is a construct" Speech right now,
发表你的《性别是一种架构》演讲
I will throw this cake at you.
我会把蛋糕糊你脸上
Look, all I'm saying is we know we're queer.
我只是想说 我们知道我们是酷儿
No one's taking that from us.
这是谁都夺不走的身份
If a couple of queers walk down
如果几个酷儿在街上走过
the street and no one knows it, are they still queer?
街上没人知道他们是酷儿 那他们还是吗
I was never good at algebra.
我代数一直很烂
You're so annoying.
你很烦
Also, gender is definitely a construct.
还有 性别绝对是一种架构
Okay, so...
好吧 所以呢
we're two months behind on rent, right?
我们离交租还有两个月 对吧
And we need to make money fast. Yeah.
我们需要赶紧赚点钱了 是啊
What if, like,
如果说
we tried to be famous on Instagram?
我们尝试在图享上变火呢
Oh, like Bob?
就像鲍勃一样
Yeah, exactly,
是啊 就是这样
but more twins, less dog.
但是重点是我们是双生子 而不是狗
And, like, maybe a new look.
而且我们需要一个新的包装
Yeah, sweet.
好主意 亲爱的
Is that crazy?
这会不会太疯狂了
No crazier than our BFAs in Fine Arts.
没有我们的美术学位疯狂
Here.
这样
I'll start us a new Instagram account.
我们开个新的图享账号♥
I can't tell if we're being ironic or not.
我已经分不清我们是在讽刺还是怎么的
I don't think irony exists on the internet.
我不认为讽刺存在于因特网里
I'm not high enough to understand that.
我没有嗨到能理解你的话
How's "Twintertainment"?
搞笑双生子 如何
It's always so goddamn cold in this city.
这座城市总是这么冷
You should bring a jacket.
你应该带上外套的
I see.
我懂了
What? Is it too obvious? Well
怎么了 太明显了 这个嘛
I don't know what's appropriate for this sort of thing.
我不知道这种情况怎么穿才是得体的
I tried Googling "What to wear
我尝试了谷歌♥ 在旧金山的
to a 90-year-old's birthday party in San Francisco,"
90岁生日派对上应该怎么穿衣服
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表