剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, I-- I've seen her before. Where have I...
天啊 我见过她 我在哪...
I don't know...
我不知道
It was at Harrison's.
在哈里森那
She works for him, or he hires her, or something.
她为哈里森工作 受雇于他之类的
Michael.
迈克尔
Oh, don't even.
别说出来
No, but what if it's Harrison? No.
如果真的是哈里森呢 不会的
Just think about it. It's impossible.
你好好想想 这不可能
Who knew about Barbary Lane this whole time?
还有谁一直都知道巴巴里巷的存在
Mary Ann, wash your mouth out with soap right now.
玛丽·安 别乱说话
Who just came back into town recently to flip properties?
谁刚刚回到城里搞房♥地♥产♥
Stop talking.
别说了
I called the police. They said this is actually an FBI matter,
我打给警♥察♥了 他们说这事归联调局管
so I'm back on hold.
所以我回来等着了
Brian, we have a theory.
布莱恩 我们有个猜想
No, you have a theory. I want no part in this.
是你的猜想 与我无关
Do I even wanna know?
我想知道吗
Flight to Florence,
去佛罗伦萨的航♥班♥上
the whole time she reads a book.
她就一直在看书
I said, "You can do that in Connecticut."
我说 "你可以在康涅狄格州看"
I always wanted to get to Italy, but we just never made it.
我一直想去意大利 却没去成
It's not too late.
现在还不算晚
Now is the moment, and then you think, "What?"
现在正是时候 你却犹豫了
There we go.
好了
The stone is made out of imported burgundyxa0clay.
那块石头是用进口勃艮第黏土做的
It makes the crust...xa0perfetto.
所以外壳非常完美
Hey there, Rip Van Winkle.
你好啊 瑞普∙凡∙温克尔
I see you found thexa0Bloodies.
你发现了连帽毯
I feel like I just slept for, like, six years.
我好像睡了有六年
No, I'm glad you got some rest. Let me introduce you.
很高兴你能好好休息 我来给你做介绍
These are guys from the club.
这些人来自俱乐部
The club, yeah. Hi.
俱乐部 好啊 你好
This is Shawna. She's Mary Ann's, um...
这位是肖娜 她是玛丽·安的
Casualty?
受害人吧
Well, it's really nice to meet youxa0fellas,
很高兴见到你们
but... ah, I forgot my boat shoes.
但我没穿船鞋
Long as you drink bourbon.
只要你喝波旁酒就行
Okay.
好啊
Maybe I'm into this club.
那我就算加入这个俱乐部了
So, which one is the foreman woman?
哪个是女工头
The scary lesbian.
那个吓人的拉拉
Steve. Yo! We got a problem.
史蒂夫 我们这边有问题
How do you know she's gay?
你怎么知道她是女同
Because... look at her.
因为 看看就知道啊
Then you should talk to her.
你应该和她谈谈
Why, because I know the secret handshake?
为什么啊 因为我知道秘密协议吗
No. What if she recognizes me?
我才不要 万一她认出我了呢
Someone has to.
总有人要去谈啊
The person who hired this crew
雇佣他们的人
is the person who's blackmailing Anna.
就是敲诈安娜的人
We can't wait for the FBI.
我们等不及联调局的到来了
We have to find out who's responsible before it's too late.
我们得在一切来不及之前找出始作俑者
What? That was so Jessica Fletcher, like, to the T.
怎么了 你和杰西卡·弗莱彻一模一样
All right, I'll talk to her.
好吧 我去和她谈
Relax. Lesbians like me.
放松 拉拉都很喜欢我的
Hi there. My name's Brian.
你好 我叫布莱恩
We have to find a way to stall this crew.
我们必须想办法拖住这些人
Can you give us any information...
你能告诉我们...
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Yeah, let's see them bulldoze us now.
有本事就把我们也推了啊
Wait, that's too tight.
等下 太紧了
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你真的要这么做吗
Uh, hell, yes. This is for Anna.
当然了 为了安娜
And our 300,000 followers.
还有我们的三十万粉丝
I guess the revolution will be livestreamed.
看来这场运动要被网络直播了
Here we go.
好了
You're, like, really skilled with tying people up.
你好像很擅长捆绑啊
I went through a phase, in the '90s.
我经过了九十年代那个阶段的
Yeah!
没错
Okay, I got the info.
我拿到信息了
It was easier than I thought. Turns out she's not a lesbian.
比我想的简单 她不是拉拉
Oh, well...
好吧
Good for you, Brian.
干得不错 布莱恩
I'm kidding. Of course she's a lesbian.
我开玩笑的 她当然是女同
What did she say?
她说什么了
Were you a little jealous just now?
你刚才是不是有点嫉妒了
Brian, please.
布莱恩 拜托
Just, let's hear it. Okay.
快说吧 好吧
Here's where it gets weird.
有一些奇怪的事
It was weird long before now.
一直都很奇怪
Fair enough, but here's where it gets weirder.
好吧 不过现在事情更奇怪了
She was hired by a company
她是被一家公♥司♥雇佣的
called Four Meditations on Darkness LLC.
叫作黑暗四念住有限责任公♥司♥
Four... What? I know.
四什么 对吧
She said she never talked to an actual human.
她说她从没见过真人
They did everything through email.
都是电邮联♥系♥的
Michael.
迈克尔
I need your computer. Okay.
我需要用你的电脑 好吧
See?
看到了吗
Look, look.
看看
What's the tattoo? Exactly.
这就是那个纹身吗 没错
Yeah, apparently it's a beetle, and it's her entire arm.
是只巨大的甲虫 纹满了她的胳膊
Well, what'd you say back?
那你回什么了
What am I supposed to say? It's terrible.
我还能说什么 简直糟透了
Look...
听好
if your 25-year-old daughter is sending you a picture
如果你二十五岁的女儿发给你照片
of her first tattoo, she wants your approval.
展示她的第一个纹身 她希望得到你的鼓励
Nuh-uh. She wants me to be horrified.
才不是 她希望我被吓到
Mm. Yeah. Mission accomplished.
没错 她做到了
Okay, here's what you say.
你得这么说
I'm dictating, Doug.
我来口述 你写 道格
Okay, okay.
好吧
"Very cool, exclamation.
"很棒 感叹号♥
I love it, exclamation."
我喜欢 感叹号♥"
That's it. Hit send.
就这样 点发送
Would you come translate for all of our kids?
你能帮我们所有人的小孩做做翻译吗
Seriously, your dad must be lucky if he can just talk to you
说真的 你♥爸♥爸很幸运 能和你谈谈
and not feel likexa0he's stumbling around in the dark.
而不是在黑暗中跌跌撞撞
Like us.
我们就是这样
It's always different
家家有本难念的经
with your own family, you know.
你们懂的
You know, most of us who are parents,
大部分我们这样的家长
no idea what the hell we're doin', just doin' the best we can.
其实也不知道该怎么办 只是尽力而为
Sometimes the absolute best is...
有时候绝对的好
total shit, but...
其实是一团糟
most of us are trying.
但我们都在努力
You want another?
再来一杯吗
Uh... No, you know what? I think I'm good,xa0but...
我喝得差不多了
thanks for letting me crash the party, really.
谢谢你们让我加入聚会
Here we go, here we go. She wrote back. She says,
来了来了 她回复了 她说
"Who stole my dad's phone?"
"谁偷走了我爸爸的手♥机♥"
The first thing we have to do is
我们要做的第一件事
we have to figure out what this Four Meditations thing
就是搞清楚这个四念住
really means.
到底是什么意思
Oh, my God.
天啊
What?
怎么了
It's a text from Harrison.
哈里森发了信息过来
Here. Uh, you read it.
在这 你来读
What's wrong with you?
你干吗不读
It's a text.
是条短♥信♥
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表