剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
but it's still never gonna be okay.
但还是无济于事
So I guess I would ask you a question in response to yours,
所以作为回答 我想问你一个问题
which I know is a very annoying thing to do, but nonetheless...
我知道这个问题令人讨厌 但是...
Are you okay enough?
你能做到了吗
I really wanna be.
我很想做到
Seven levels in 15 minutes.
十五分钟过了七关
That's impressive.
令人印象深刻
I didn't know I had an audience.
我不知道我还有观众
Come on.
拜托
Lookin' like you?
以你的外型
You gotta know you always have an audience.
你应该知道你一直都有观众
Thank you.
谢谢
You, too.
你也是
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I told you I would wait.
我说过会等你的
Michael?
迈克尔
Harrison? Oh, my God.
哈里森 我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
天啊
This is crazy!
太不可思议了
It's so good to see you, man.
见到你真高兴
You look great. Look at you. Oh, my God!
你看上去很好 看看你 我的天啊
I can't believe you're here. I know, this is...
不敢相信你会在这里 我知道 这...
It's so wild, right?
太疯狂了 对吗
I'm Ben.
我是本
Ben. Sorry. This is Ben.
本 抱歉 这是本
The boyfriend.
他男朋友
Of course you are. Fantastic. Hi, hi.
当然 太棒了 你好
I'm, uh... I'm... I'm Harrison, Michael's ex-boyfriend.
我是哈里森 迈克尔的前男友
Harrison and I used to date about a million years ago.
我和哈里森一百万年前交往过
Where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages.
你去哪儿了 好几年没见你了
Detroit, actually.
底特律 事实上
I was, uh... dippin' a hand in the real estate biz.
我在搞房♥地♥产♥
No. Yeah. Yeah, renovating historical buildings,
不 翻修历史建筑
a.k.a. flipping houses.
又叫炒房♥
No way. Yeah, I know.
不可能 我知道
I got old and tired and sold out.
我老了 累了 售罄了
But my God, you wouldn't know a thing about that, would you?
我的天啊 你一无所知 是吗
These biceps, so big!
这肱二头肌 太壮了
Jeez! You're crazy.
天啊 你太疯狂了
Harrison Ellis?
哈里森·埃利斯
That's me. I-- I-- I should go, but here,
是我 我得走了 但是 给
take one of these.
拿着
Call me. Okay?
打给我 好吗
Ben. Yes. Nice to meet you. Ben!
本 很高兴认识你 本
You, too. You, too. Yeah. Yeah.
我也是 我也是
You take care of this one, okay?
照顾好他 好吗
Bye.
再见
I like his vest.
我喜欢他的背心
What are you still doing here?
你还在这里干什么
I-- I wanted you to know that...
我希望你知道
despite my misgivings, I did not tell Shawna the truth.
尽管我我心存疑虑 我还是没告诉肖娜真♥相♥
So you can stop worrying about me blowing your cover.
你不用再担心我戳穿你了
If you were ever worried about that.
如果你担心的话
Is that it?
就这样吗
I don't know, I guess I thought maybe we could talk a little?
我不知道 我想我们可以试试聊聊
Catch up, maybe?
叙叙旧什么的
Look, if now's not a good time,
如果现在不合适
maybe later?
过一会儿呢
Drinks later?
过一会喝一杯
Mary Ann, why are you still here?
玛丽·安 你为什么还在这里
Look, it's good that you finally found some time,
你终于有空闲时间了是好事
and you were able to get to Anna's 90th and do your thing,
你还来参加了安娜的90岁大寿 做了你该做的事
but the birthday's over, so you're free to...
但是生日结束了 你可以...
go home to your bright, shiny life.
回到你光鲜亮丽的生活中
You should just go.
你该走了
I can't.
我不能
I can't go home.
我回不了家了
Robert sent divorce papers.
罗伯特给我发了离婚文件
He didn't even, you know...
他都没有...
I don't know, give me a warning that they might...
我也不知道 他都没有提醒我
come in the mail this morning.
今早会寄给我
So, that's my bright, shiny life
所以这就是在我家等待我的
waiting for me at home.
光鲜亮丽的生活
Happy now?
开心了吗
I just needed a friend. I thought maybe...
我只是需要一个朋友 我想着也许...
maybe...
也许
you could be one.
可以使你
I love what you and Mouse have done with the place.
我喜欢你和老鼠把这地方变成这样
No, it's... it's hip,
不 这里...很潮
and it's modern,
很现代
but it still has that...
但还是有那种
old-school San Francisco-y green...
老派的旧金山风格绿色...
groove.
花槽
And I love sunflowers.
我很喜欢太阳花
You know what I read about sunflowers once?
我以前看过太阳花的文章
That when they were first introduced in Kansas,
刚引进到堪萨斯的时候
nobody wanted them, because they were a weed.
没有想要 因为那只是杂草
But they couldn't stop them from growing,
但是他们阻止不了它们的长势
so you know what they did?
于是你知道他们做了什么吗
They named them the state flower. Mary Ann.
他们就把这种话当做州花了 玛丽·安
Those aren't sunflowers.
这些不是太阳花
They're black-eyed Susans.
这是黑眼苏珊
All right, fine.
好吧
Butler's, tonight, 7:30?
今晚 巴特勒酒吧 七点半
Sure.
好
If you want.
如果你想的话
Sure. Okay.
当然了
Can you believe Uncle Mando is still convinced I'm in med school?
你敢信曼多叔叔还以为我在上医学院吗
Dementia or denial?
痴呆还是拒绝相信
Hard to tell.
不好说
Mando's in denial? Try your mom.
曼多拒绝相信 你怎么不说你妈妈
When we were lesbians You mean, when I was pretransition.
我们同性恋时 你是指我变性前
Fine, when I was a lesbian, she barely knew my name.
好吧 我变性前 她几乎不知道我叫什么
Now she's like,
现在她就
"Where's the straight-couple wedding and straight-couple babies?"
"你们这对直男直女什么时候结婚生子啊"
It's like, "Marisol, do you even know how queer babies are made?"
我真想说"玛丽索 你知道酷儿孩子都哪里来的吗"
She breaks a hundred trans rules every time she texts me.
她每次给我发信息都会触犯到一百多条变性人底线
You know better than to be upset about what my mom said.
你就不要因为我妈妈说的话而不高兴了
I'm not upset.
我没有不高兴
It's just the idea of being one half of a mom and dad.
我只是想到要成为一个妈妈和一个爸爸
So gross. I think you're overthinking it.
真恶心 我觉得你想多了
Or are you underthinking it? Margot...
还是说你没多想 玛格特
You can't seriously expect me to be a mommy
你不会真的指望我成为一个妈妈
in Lululemon yoga gear with her gender-revealed baby,
穿着卢勒蒙瑜伽服 抱着要揭晓性别的孩子
waiting for Daddy to drive us to straight-people glitter parties,
等着爸爸送我们去
right?
异性恋派对吧
Of course not.
当然不会了
Daddy would drive you to gay-people glitter parties.
爸爸会送你们去同性恋派对
Come on, it was a joke. Why are you so spiky?
拜托 这是在开玩笑 你怎么这么暴躁
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it's that I put my whole life on pause for you.
也许是因为我为你而让我的人生停摆了
I've been supportive, understanding,
我一直支持你 理解你
said yes to this verbal straitjacket when it comes to having kids.
就算说到要生小孩 我也满脸堆笑
Why is it crazy to ask for a second to figure out my body
为什么就不能在我还没有适应我的身体
before we make a person... Why is it about your body?
再说要生一个... 为什么总是和你的身体有关
...who'll take over our entire lives 247? Why can't about my body
要占据我们所有时间的人 为什么不能说说
and the words I wanna use
我的身体 和我想说的话
and how you can't give a shit about how shitty it makes me feel?
以及你就不关心我的感觉有多糟糕
My God, Margot, if I didn't care, why would I still be here?
天啊 玛格特 如果我不在乎 我在这里干吗
Are you still here, Jake?
你还在这里吗 杰克
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表