剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
For the record, I am very good at trivia.
和你说一下 我特别擅长益智问答
I watch Jeopardy!
我看《危险边缘》的
A lot.
经常看
Great.
太好了
I'm sure you're gonna kill it. Oh, no.
那你肯定能大杀四方 不
I am going to murder it.
我要屠♥杀♥
Hey, I gotta check on Anna. I'll be up in a second.
我去看看安娜 马上回来
Okay, Alex Trebek.
好吧 阿莱克斯·特雷贝克
I need a favor.
我需要你帮我个忙
I have to go to a trivia thing tonight with Ben's friends.
我今晚要和本的朋友去参加什么益智问答
Cool. Thanks for the update. It's like Twitter, but in real life.
不错 谢谢你的告知 你就像现实发推特一样
I suck at trivia.
我益智问答很烂
I'm not even good at charades. I need your help.
我连拼字都不擅长 我需要你的帮助
Okay, sorry, I missed the part
抱歉 我肯定是没听到
that explains why you're talking about trivia
你说你为什么说到益智问答
with the urgency of a top-secret CIA mission?
就像绝密中情局任务一样紧急
Sh! Not so loud.
不要说这么响
Seriously, why are you being such a weirdo?
说真的 你为什么这么怪怪的
Because I told Ben that I'm good,
因为我告诉本我很擅长
and I'm-- I'm hoping he won't notice how bad I am if you come.
我希望如果你来的话 他就不会意识到我多烂了
That is not healthy behavior, Michael.
这种行为可不好 迈克尔
That man has been at Anna's, like, most of the day.
这家伙在安娜房♥间里待了好久
What do you think they were doing?
你觉得他们在干什么
Talking? Getting high?
聊天 嗑药
Sharing memories about the Great Depression? I don't know.
分享大萧条时期的回忆吗 我不知道
You don't think they were...
你不会觉得他们在...
Shawna!
肖娜
What? Don't be ageist.
怎么了 不要年龄歧视
I'm sure they're friends. He's probably just doing her a favor,
他们肯定是朋友 他可能只是帮她个忙
which is what friends do.
朋友就该互相帮忙
Especially ones you consider family.
特别是被你当做家人的朋友
Okay. I will think about it. Yeah?
好吧 我会考虑的 好吗
You're an angel. Mm, I know.
你真是天使 我知道
You're lucky, 'cause I'm real smart.
你很幸运 因为我很聪明
I'm dead serious. Yoga with baby goats is a real thing.
我是认真的 真的有小山羊瑜伽
Fuck, no! Who's calling safe on that?
不 谁说这不犯规的
If you're blind, please be retired in Montana
如果你瞎了 请退休去蒙大拿州
and get the fuck off my field.
滚出我的赛场
Brian, you have not lived life
布莱恩 如果你没有边做下犬式
unless you've been in a downward dog with...
边屁♥股♥顶着一头小山羊的话
baby goats just bouncing on your booty.
你就根本不算活过
It's... nirvana. Just pure, unhygienic--
那简直是...涅槃 如此纯净 肮脏
Double play!
双打
Yeah, we back in the game, baby! Come on!
我们火力重开了 宝贝 上啊
Hey, Hawkins.
霍金斯
Why do I feel like I'm watching the game solo today?
我为什么觉得今天只有我一个人在看比赛
Do all these women look the same to you?
你觉得这些女人看上去都一模一样吗
Are you on a quest to find Mary Ann's less evil twin?
你在寻找玛丽·安的邪恶双胞胎吗
According to you and Shawna, yeah.
你和肖娜都觉得是的
That's why you're slumped over like a rag doll with no insides.
所以你才像一个丢了魂的洋娃娃
'Cause your kid found the shrine to your ex-wife
因为你的孩子发现了你在约会软件中
in that dusty dating app you never get dates on.
为你的前妻搭建的永远不会去约会的圣殿
I get dates.
我约会的
Never have I ever seen you chat anyone up on that dating app,
我从没见过你用约会应用和任何人聊过天
Mary Ann doppelganger or not.
不管和玛丽·安长得有多像
My thumbs get tired.
我的手指都点累了
Oh, look, here. She looks nothing like Mary Ann.
看这个 她一点也不像玛丽·安
Wow, okay.
好吧
What you need right now, boo?
你现在缺的是什么呢
You need a fair-weather bro
你需要一个顺境中的兄弟
with a beer and a cheer,
给你瓶啤酒鼓鼓劲
or the wise, "Been through all kinds of shit"
或者让"经历过各种挫折"的邻居智者
Neighbor with sage advice?
给你些明智的忠告
Beer, and then the sage neighbor.
先给我啤酒 然后是睿智的邻居
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
here it is.
好了
She messy.
她很糟糕
What?
什么
Mary Ann. She messy as fuck, okay?
玛丽·安简直一团糟 好吗
That's your That's your sage advice? Yes!
这是你 这是你明智的忠告吗 是的
And you are as simple and see-through as they come,
而你这人简单得一眼就能看穿
and I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean that in a good way.
这不是缺点 这恰恰是你的优点
See, you think you're still into her.
你觉得你还是喜欢她
What's really happening I am not still into
事实上是 我并没有喜欢
Excuse me, the wise one is talking.
不好意思 智者还没说完呢
You think you're still into her, but you're not.
你以为你还喜欢她 但并不是这样
Your kid just moved out,
你的孩子刚搬出去
your just ex showed up, and you're having, like, a
你刚刚遇到了你前妻 你现在正经历一个
"Aaah! What do I do?" moment.
就像"我该怎么办"的情绪波动期
And that's fine. Have that moment.
有情绪波动 这没关系
Just be cool about it, you know?
但你得冷静处理 你明白吗
Take your fetish out on a date. See how you fare.
去约约看你癖好的那类女性 看看会不会成功
Seriously, get your game on.
说真的 回到情场吧
Get some clarity, is all I'm sayin'.
给自己找个女人
Fetish?
癖好
Yeah, fetish. You know what, give me your phone.
没错 癖好 把你的手♥机♥给我
Why? Just give me your phone.
为什么 把手♥机♥给我就行了
It's, like, weird how you're hugging it.
你抱着它的样子很奇怪
Oh, God.
天哪
Her.
就她了
Yeah, this one. Take her on a date tonight.
这位 邀请她今晚去约会
I mean, she has two names, which is kind of pretentious.
她有两个名字 看上去有点装逼
Maybe she's just indecisive,
或许她只是优柔寡断
but her sweater's hella cute.
但她的毛衣太可爱了
Take her to a nice restaurant.
带她上家好餐馆
Ask her about her day.
问问她今天的情况
Listen to her. Look her in the eye when she talks.
听她说些什么 她说话时要看着她的眼睛
Then go Dutch on the meal.
最后就各付各地离开
You welcome.
不用谢
You think it's not too late
你觉得这个点才约她吃晚饭
in the day to invite her to dinner tonight?
不会太迟了吗
Oh, my God, Brian,
天哪 布莱恩
the modern woman knows what she wants.
现代女性很清楚自己想要什么
She gave you her number. She's interested.
她给了你电♥话♥号♥码 这表示她对你有兴趣
Now reach out.
现在你得主动出击
Okay.
好吧
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干干吗呢
I'm doing what you just told me to do.
我只是按你说去做了
I said reach out. That's text.
我说主动出击是让你发短♥信♥给她
I mean, this is the 21st century.
我是说 这都已经是21世纪了
Who's calling someone, you damn psychopath?
谁还会直接打电♥话♥呀 你是精神变♥态♥吗
Text her!
给她发短♥信♥
Jesus!
老天呐
All right?
好的
Have courage, darling.
亲爱的 要勇敢点儿
Don't forget to be short and sweet with Shawna.
记得和肖娜在一起时要直接了当
Yes. No worries.
好的 别担心
Do you want me to keep your luggage? No, no...
要我帮你保管行李吗 不 不用了
You're a great broad,
你真是个好婆娘
DeDe Halcyon.
迪迪·哈尔西翁
They made the mold when they broke you.
你是独一无二的
Shouldn't I at least call you an Uber?
至少让我帮你叫辆优步吧
No! No, no, no... No.
不用 不用 真的不用
A walk will be good for me. It'll...
走路对我有好处 它能
Just gonna clear my head.
清醒我的头脑
Learning to save people's lives
在学习怎么拯救别人
and make the world a better place?
让世界变得更好吗
What'd you say?
你刚刚说什么
Studying?
在学习吗
Yeah. Right.
是啊 没错
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表