剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Well...
好吧
I guess I always knew this would happen one day.
我早就知道这一天会到来的
It won't be forever.
我不会离开很久的
You'll call?
你会打电♥话♥来吗
Yeah, I'll call.
我会打电♥话♥的
You'll call a lot?
你会经常打电♥话♥吗
Sometimes.
有时候吧
You're a really tough negotiator. I'll take that.
你真是个不妥协的谈判者 我接受了
I would love to announce that I'm a person without regrets,
我很想宣布我是一个没有遗憾的人
but, alas...
但是...
I am not.
我不是
I have regrets. Many of them, in fact.
我有遗憾 有很多遗憾
Things I wish I'd done better.
有些事情 我希望我能做得更好
Times I wish I had more grace.
有些时候 我希望自己更优雅
Moments...
有些瞬间
that required more kindness than...
需要比我能做到的
I was able to summon.
更多的仁慈
No, I don't believe a life lived perfectly is the goal.
我不觉得生活完美是人生的目标
A life that has produced scars and wrinkles
生活中留下了疤痕和皱纹
and a heart open enough
有一颗开放的心灵
that's bound to get broken a few times...
这颗心还碎过几次
that's what I'm after.
这才是我所追求的
It started out as a cross-dressing
40年代的时候 这里本来是异装酒吧
club with waiters-slash-hookers in the '40s.
服务员都兼妓♥女♥
And then it was a Latin leather club.
然后变成了拉丁皮革酒吧
That place saved my fuckin' life.
那个地方拯救了我
It's more than just an apartment, obviously.
很显然 这不只是一套公♥寓♥
We're sitting on top of layers
我们坐在一层
and layers of queer people sediment.
又一层的酷儿沉积物上
Was that weird?
奇怪吗
You know, once you feel seen by someone,
一旦你感到有人能够理解你
like Anna Madrigal makes you feel seen,
就像安娜·马德里加尔那样理解你
you don't wanna leave.
你就不想再走了
Everything that made me me came from Barbary Lane.
所有能让我变成这样的事务都来自巴巴里巷
I-- I-- I don't really know how to describe what that is.
我不知道如何描述那是什么
I read something once that our souls have chosen this exact life,
我们的灵魂选择这种生活之后 我读到了一句话
that death comes after you've fulfilled your prescribed journey.
"死亡是在你完成了既定的旅程之后到来的"
There's something I quite liked about that.
我很喜欢这句话
It's a bit of magic.
它有一种魔力
Isn't it?
对吗
Ah, there you are.
你在这里啊
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
On three.
数到三
One.
一
Two.
二
Three.
三
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表