剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
In, like, a... In a totally spontaneous,
在一个绝对是自发的
completely non-babysitting context sort of way.
不是保姆接力的时候
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
See ya. Yeah.
再见 嗯
So, you off to DeDe's?
你要去迪迪家了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, since we're already day drinking,
既然我们已经在大白天喝酒了
do you wanna come over for that wine?
你想来喝了欠的那红酒吗
Or coffee.
或者咖啡
I haven't been able to drink coffee past noon
我40岁之后就不能在午后
since I turned 40, but...
喝咖啡了 但是...
wine sounds nice.
红酒听起来不错
Listen, you're a mediocre performer in a ratchet burlesque club
听着 你是一个冲向世界末日的星球上
in a city that's gonna fall into the sea
一个快要跌入海里的城市里
on a planet that's hurtling headlong into Armageddon.
一个滑稽俱乐部的平庸演员
Priorities, bitch. That's not an answer.
干好自己的事 这不算回答
All I wanna know is why they decided to call it "Touch O' Butch."
我只想知道他们为什么决定叫"轻抚雄风"
'Cause "Touch O' Masculine of Center"
因为"轻抚核心肌肉群"
wouldn't fit on the marquee?
太长了写不下
Hey, I wo-- I wouldn't--
我...换我可不会...
Yeah, I got permission from Ida.
艾达已经允许了
Told ya.
我就说了吧
Fuck! Jesus Christ.
该死 上帝啊
What'd I say? What'd I say? Jesus Christ.
我说什么来着 我说什么来着 天啊
I knew it. I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
Fuck.
该死
Who's been makin' things all sexy in here?
看看是谁这么性感
Here, let me just get...
我来...
Thank you. Amazing.
谢谢你 真棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, what are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I'm just shooting some interviews.
我只是来拍一些采访
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
No, I'm good.
不用了 没事
Oh, my God, I had this crazy brunch today.
天啊 我今天的早午餐特别疯狂
Like, Mary Ann came, and--
玛丽·安来了 然后
Shawna, sorry, I can't really chat right now.
肖娜 抱歉 我现在没空聊天
I... I gotta focus on the work.
我...我得专心工作
Yeah, yeah, sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Marlowe!
马洛
Carlin, oh, my God, I love this new blazer.
卡琳 天啊 我喜欢你的新罩衫
Oh, thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
Margot. My girl.
玛格特 妹子
"My girl"?
"妹子"
Yeah. God, you look hot.
天啊 你看上去好性感
Divorce adrenaline.
离婚带来的肾上腺素
Can't wallow around in sweatpants now, you know?
我现在不能穿着运动衫乱逛了
Seriously, what is going on with you? You're being so weird.
说真的 你怎么了 你好奇怪
What? Nothing, no. Mm-mm. Nope.
什么 没什么 没事
All right, this is, uh... This is my good side, so.
好吧...我这一面更上镜 所以
Okay.
好吧
So, um... why don't you start by...
那么...不如你就从
giving me the history of Body Politic?
国民大保健的历史开始吧
The physical space, I mean.
我是说从具体的存在开始
Well, shit, it's always been some kind of gay bar.
这里一直都是同性恋酒吧
It started out as a cross-dressing club
40年代的时候 这里本来是异装酒吧
with waiters-slash-hookers in the '40s.
服务员都兼妓♥女♥
And then it was a Latin leather club.
然后变成了拉丁皮革酒吧
Nope, it was a black leather club.
不 是黑色皮革酒吧
I heard in the '60s it was run by some trans lady.
我听说60年代的时候老板是个变性人
Someone told me it was a lesbian disco club in the '70s.
有人告诉我这里70年代的时候是个女同迪斯科舞厅
Uh, hey, guys, one at a time.
伙计们 一个一个来
Hey, Ida, someone broke a glass in the ice machine.
艾达 有人在制冰机打碎了个杯子
God... damn it!
该死
Here. I-- I can't.
给 我不行了
This is the last time I hire from Grindr. Fuckin' seriously?
这是我最后一次网上雇人了 你认真的吗
If I find out who it is,
要是等我查出来是谁干的
I'mma break my foot off up their ass machine.
我要踢断他的屁♥股♥
No.
不
I'll do it.
我来吧
That's the side table we... we found at Treasure Island Flea!
这是我们在...金银岛二手市场买♥♥的茶几
Yeah. I still love it.
是啊 我还是很喜欢它
Well, you did not love lugging it back on the ferry.
你把它拖上船的时候可不是这么说
No. No. No.
不 不是
What a pain in the ass that was. Yeah.
那个经历太痛苦了 是啊
Chardonnay.
霞多丽葡萄酒
Perfect.
完美
Oh, my God.
天啊
Is that our old stereo?
这是我们的老立体声唱机吗
Yeah. Pick something out, if you want.
是的 你想的话 可以选一首
Here.
来
Jesus, I'm sorry. It's all right. It's all right.
天啊 对不起 没关系的
Yeah, hang on a second.
嗯 等我一下
Hang on.
稍等
Here.
给
How long have you lived here?
你在这里住多久了
Uh, we moved here when Shawna was in... sixth grade.
我们在肖娜六年级的时候搬到了这里
She was really into the elevator.
她当时很喜欢那个电梯
Well... until she discovered boys...
直到她开始对男孩
and girls.
和女孩开始感兴趣
And before this?
在这之前呢
Oh, lots of places.
还有许多地方
We moved every time the rent went up,
每次涨房♥租我们都会搬家
but we always stayed close to Barbary Lane.
但我们从来没有离开巴巴里巷周围
Was it always just the two of you?
一直都只有你们两个吗
I didn't wanna be one of those divorced dads
我不想成为那些离婚后不负责的父亲
who's constantly dragging people through their kid's life.
让太多无意义的人加入孩子的生活
I mean, not that there weren't women Oh, of course.
不是没有女人看上过我 当然
I'm gonna call DeDe to let her know
我要打电♥话♥给迪迪 告诉她
I won't be back yet. Yeah.
我暂时还不回去 嗯
She gets so worried if she doesn't know where I am.
她如果联♥系♥不到我会很害怕
Don't forget to tag us.
别忘了给我们加个标题
Okay! Hashtag #bestwhiteally.
好 标题就叫最佳白人支持者
I'm so glad your friends decided to come over.
你朋友能来我好开心
Isn't this fun?
你觉得有趣吗
Are-- Are you having fun?
你玩的开心吗
Well, actually, they're social influencers.
他们都是有社会影响力的人
Is that what kids say instead of "Popular" Now?
这是现在年轻人对流行的说法吗
Kind of?
算是吧
I'll tell Mateo to bring out more bruschetta.
我会告诉马特奥多拿些意大利涂油面包片
Everyone must be getting hungry.
大家估计都饿了
Mateo!
马特奥
Mateo... Ah, shit.
马特奥 我去
I really need to get him a buzzer.
我真应该给他配个门铃
She's, like, weirdly okay with all of this.
她好像奇怪地接受了这些
Yeah, seems like she's really in her element.
是啊 她好像很适合这里
She looks so happy, doesn't she?
她看起来很开心 不是吗
You know, I think maybe she was lonely.
你知道吗 我觉得是她之前太孤独了
Everyone should have a twin.
每个人都应该有个双胞胎兄妹
I miss Jonathan sometimes.
有时我会想念乔纳森
Yeah. I miss Jennifer.
是啊 我也想詹妮弗
Anna Madrigal!
安娜·马德里加尔
Where in God's name did you ever wear something like this?
你什么时候穿过这样的衣服
The Anna I know wafted around
我认识的安娜
Barbary Lane in caftans, smoking joints.
穿着卡佛坦长袍抽着大♥麻♥游荡于巴巴里巷
"I'm Mrs. Madrigal.
我是马德里加尔女士
As in medieval.
来自中古时代
Now be a dear, dear,
亲爱的
and pass me the sensimilla."
递给我那支大♥麻♥
I hate to break it to you,
真不想告诉你实话
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表