剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Shakespeare.
莎士比亚
We haven't officially met. Forgive me.
我们还没正式见面 原谅我
Sam Garland. How do you do?
萨姆·加兰 你好吗
I do just fine. Thank you.
我还好 谢谢你
I so enjoy these afternoons reading for your Annie.
我很喜欢这些为你的安妮读书的下午时光
Did he just call you Annie?
他刚刚是叫你安妮吗
Shawna was just leaving.
肖娜正准备走
Well, we're not done,
我们还没说完
me and you, with our conversation.
我和你 我们的谈话
Shall we?
可以开始了吗
You've reached Robert Watson. Please leave a message.
这里是罗伯特·沃森 请留言
Robert, hi, it's your wife.
罗伯特 我是你老婆
Well, at least for a little while longer.
至少还会是一段时间
I got the papers.
我拿到文件了
And I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to signing them yet. It's just..
很抱歉我还没来得及签字 只是
things have been...
这里
been a little eventful around here.
发生了一些事情
I'm at a loss, Robert, I...
我不知所措 罗伯特 我
I thought I could fix the situation with Shawna,
我以为我可以解决和肖娜之前的问题
and now I find I'm complicit in this terrible lie.
现在我发现是我合伙编造了这个可怕的谎言
And it makes me feel... just insane.
这让我觉得 简直是疯了
I don't know. I-- I don't know what to do.
我不知道 我不知道怎么做
I think about coming home.
我想回家
And then...
接着
sometimes I feel like I am home.
有时候我觉得自己就在家里
And now all of that might go away. I don't know.
而现在所有的这些都可能消失 我不知道
I... I don't know.
我不知道
I check the weather every morning in Connecticut.
我每天早上都会查看康涅狄格州的天气
Out of habit.
出于习惯
I guess it's raining there today.
我猜那边在下雨
It's not raining here.
这边没有下雨
Voicemail limit reached. Goodbye.
语♥音♥长度已达限制 再见
"The truth must dazzle gradually.
"真♥相♥一定会渐渐耀眼
Or every man be blind -"
否则人人都是瞎子"
I thought you loved Emily Dickinson.
我以为你喜欢艾米莉·迪金森
I'm sorry.
对不起
How are you feeling? Give us the truth.
你怎么了 告诉我们真♥相♥
Sam.
萨姆
I don't know where to begin.
我不知道从哪里说起
I fear for my children.
我担心我的孩子们
What will they do without this place?
没有这个地方她们该怎么办
They'll land on their feet,
她们会自己站起来
learn to walk on their own, as children should.
自己学会走路 孩子就该这样
If only they could understand
要是她们能明白
why I have to do this.
我为什么这样做就好了
You must have your reasons.
你一定是有自己的理由
I'm taking laundry.
我来拿衣服
Oh, hey, man.
兄弟
What's up? Michael's out.
你好啊 迈克尔出去了
He has a life outside of you?
除你之外 他还有个人生活吗
Insane, right?
太疯狂了 对吧
No, he's hanging out with that dude, Harrison.
不 他和一个男的出去了 哈里森
You know that guy.
你认识那个人
Michael's hanging out with Harrison?
迈克尔和哈里森出去了
Wait, are you fucking serious?
等等 你是在开玩笑吗
You know what? This is his problem.
这是他的问题
He just forgives everybody all the time.
他总是原谅所有人
I mean, how do you go hang out with someone who dumped you
你怎么能和一个因为无法接受
because they couldn't deal with the fact that you're HIV positive?
他是爱♥滋♥病阳性就甩了他的人出去玩
I mean, they were practically married. It's so fucked up.
他们当时几乎都要结婚了 太混乱了
Yeah, yeah.
是 是的
He didn't tell you any of this?
他什么都没有告诉你吗
Ben... I'm so sorry.
本 真对不起
No... Fuck me. I...
不 该死的 我
I do this sometimes. I No, no, it's cool.
我有时就会这样 我 不 没关系的
It's cool.
没关系
Are you sure?
你确定
Yeah.
是的
I'll... leave.
我就 走了
So, this is all gonna be a cedar deck.
这会是一个雪松平台
Gonna do, built-in seating on this side,
在那边修建座椅
stone fire pit over there.
石头火坑在那边
Eight feet.
八尺
Yeah, I think it'll be nice.
会很好的
No, I meant her. This look like eight feet to you?
不 我是说她 你觉得这里有八英尺吗
Best foreman I've ever had.
我有过的最好的工头
But, trust me, you don't wanna get on Debra's bad side.
但是 相信我 你不会想知道黛布拉黑暗的一面
You're wasting my time.
你在浪费我的时间
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Thanks for coming. Get out of my face.
谢谢你能来 从我面前消失
So, this is, like, a super tacky question.
这是一个非常俗气的问题
Now we're talkin'.
现在你起劲了
Where'd all your money come from?
你的钱都是从哪里来的
That's not so tacky.
这并不俗气
I'm old money.
我继承了家族的财富
At least, I feel like old money.
至少 我觉得是家族的财富
Honestly, it's a miracle there's any left.
老实说 能剩下这么多钱真是个奇迹
My husband would have squandered it.
我老公会挥霍掉的
What happened to him?
他出什么事了吗
He died.
他死了
When I was pregnant.
在我怀孕的时候
Shit.
我靠
Car crash.
车祸
Fuck. I'm so sorry.
该死 我真抱歉
It was for the best.
这是最好的结果
The kids weren't his anyway.
反正孩子也不是他的
But that's a whole other story.
那就是另一个故事了
What happened after he died?
他死了之后呢
Well, then I was with a woman for a while.
之后 我和一个女人在一起了一段时间
And another woman.
然后和另一个女人
Wait, you're queer?
等等 你是酷儿
Thirty years in San Francisco,
在旧金山待了三十年
I still have no idea what that word means.
我也没搞懂这个词到底是什么意思
It's like the price of oil. Changes every day.
跟油价似的 一天一个样
You prefer just plain old "dyke"?
你喜欢称之为老套的"歹客"
Honey, at this point,
亲爱的 现在这个时候
you'd have to pry it open with a crowbar,
你得用撬棍才能撬开我了
so who cares what you call me?
谁管你怎么叫我
Hi, gals.
姑娘们
Looks like fun. Mind if I join?
看上去好有趣 介意我加入吗
You are naked.
你们裸着
I'm just gonna... I'm gonna turn the jets back on.
我要 我要把喷头打开
And...
这样
There we go.
就好了
Holy shit.
天
You renovated this yourself?
这都是你自己翻新的
No, I mean, I had some help.
没 我找了些帮手
But, yeah, you know, pretty much.
但其实 是的 大部分是我一个人
Okay, well, your line of work looks a little more lucrative
看起来 你这行当比我这种
than selling orchids to hipsters.
给嬉皮士卖♥♥卖♥♥兰花要赚钱些
You still have the shop?
你还开着那家店呢
It's still there. Same place.
还开 老地方
Holy shit, Michael.
天哪 迈克尔
Keeping a business going in this town with these prices?
你卖♥♥那种价还能在这城里安稳地把店开下去吗
Yeah, well, it's always touch and go, but...
嗯 生意有好有坏 但
I make do.
勉强撑着
Yeah, I'd,
确实 要我说
I'd say you do more than make do.
要我说你可不仅仅是勉强撑着
I did meet your very hot,
我见到了你那个
very young boyfriend.
又帅又年轻的男友
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表