剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Okay. Someone who is dependable.
好吧 那种可以依靠的男人
Okay. I see. You see what?
好吧 我知道了 你知道什么了
You're not talking to me. You're talking to her.
你并不是在跟我说 你是想说给她听
This Mary Ann nonsense has got you all fucked up.
玛丽·安的事彻底让你昏头了
No, I'm fine.
不 我很好
And this clearly has been a miscalculation on my part.
所以这一定是我这边的误会了
A miscalculation?
一个误会
Sweetie, you have some real shit to deal with,
亲爱的 你的问题很严重
and I like you too much to
我很喜欢你了
make this the disaster I know it's gonna be.
所以不会小题大做
Bye, boo.
再见 宝贝
So you really just...
所以你真的是
don't talk to your mother?
不再和你妈妈说话了吗
Nope.
不了
Well, I didn't for a year,
我本来就一年没和她说话了
until today.
直到今天
And now I don't again.
而我现在又不了
Sounds kind of nice.
听起来蛮不错的
They're capitalist assholes from Marin
他们马林的混♥蛋♥资本家
who think I'm a royal fuck-up.
认为我彻底没救了
And that's basically every conversation we've had since I was 15.
我15岁之后 几乎每次对话都是关于这个的
Sometimes I look at my mom and I literally...
有时候我看着我的妈妈 我真的
can't believe she gave birth to me with that giant stick up her ass.
不敢相信她这种混♥蛋♥竟然能生下我
Same.
我也不敢相信
Like today when I was with...
今天我和
Mary Ann, I was like...
玛丽·安一起的时候 我...
"I missed you before I ever met you, and now that I know you...
"我见你之前就很想你 但现在我了解你了
all you do is disappoint me."
你却一直让我失望
Anyway...
无论如何
When I was, like, six,
当我六岁时
my mom took me to this super...
我妈妈带我去吃晚餐
creepy shopping mall in El Cerrito.
在埃尔西利图的一家破旧商场里
And she told me that if I didn't change my attitude,
她告诉我如果我再不端正态度
she was gonna take me inside and leave me
她就把我送到一个
at this special store
特殊的店
where you can trade in your broken kid for a better one.
能把不听话的小孩还成更好的小孩
And I really thought that store existed for, like, years.
我一直以为这种店是存在的 坚信了好几年
Christ.
天啊
Yeah, I guess it's super fucked up...
这肯定听起来就很惨
Now that I'm saying it out loud.
不过我现在大声说出来了
I just assumed that...
我只是以为
knowing my mom would take away this emptiness.
见到我的妈妈后 我会不这么空虚
But whenever I look at her...
但是无论何时我看着她
all I see is that...
我能看到的都是
I wasn't enough to keep her here.
我当初不够好 她才会抛弃我
I wasn't worth it.
我并不值得
I just feel like no matter how old I get, I'll...
我只是觉得不管我到几岁 我...
always be that kid whose mom left.
我都是那个被妈妈丢弃的孩子
Which is probably dumb, right? No.
这听起来很傻吧 不
I get it.
我明白
It's really fucking sad.
这真的非常悲伤
But I... wish I had a Michael...
但是 我希望我有一个迈克尔
and an Anna...
和安娜
and all those Barbary Lane kids.
还有所有巴巴里巷的人们
I wish I had a dad who was obsessed with me, and a...
我希望我有一个对我极度上心的爸爸
a whole neighborhood watching over me.
还有整个街坊邻里照看着我
I've never really felt a part of anything.
我从来没有归属于某一个集体的感觉
I don't make friends easily.
我没法轻易地交到朋友
And no one cares where I am right now, or if I come home tonight.
没有人在意我现在在哪里 或者我今晚回不回家
I'm always an outsider and so...
我向来都是个边缘人物
I see everything.
因此我能看透所有事情
And it's obvious to me that
我觉得显然
you're the center of this little universe.
你就是这个小宇宙的中心
Look, you're not Shut up.
听着 你不是 别说了
Look at me.
看着我
Slow down.
慢一些
Babe, there is a surprising amount of closet space.
宝贝 这个衣柜空间出人意料的大啊
And counter space.
这里也是
With all this space, I could keep some T-shirts here.
有这么大的地方我可以存放很多T恤了
This fridge is huge.
这个冰箱非常大
Feels good here, doesn't it?
感觉很好 不是吗
It really does.
真的很不错
Let's check out the deck upstairs.
我们来看看第二层吧
Okay.
好呀
Anyway, I gave it my 24-hour rule,
我遵循了24小时原则
and I'm not so sure about this whole thing with Sam.
但我还是对萨姆的事不太有把握
So, Sam's con is to trick Anna
所以 萨姆的计划是骗安娜
into moving to a senior living center?
让她搬进一个老年公♥寓♥
No, no, no... No!
不 不 不 不
He-- He's clearly... He's isolating her.
他 他很明显是想把她隔离出去
It's classic conman behavior.
这是经典的骗子行为
Once you cut the mark off from their family and friends,
只要你把目标从他们的朋友和亲人身边分开
then you have control over them.
你就可以彻底把控他们
No, he wants her to move to the Flamingo Arms,
不 他想要她搬进火烈鸟之翼老人院
and then eventually he'll get her to sign Barbary Lane over to him.
最终他会让她把巴巴里巷转让给他
Oh, Mouse, look at this view.
老鼠 看看这里的风景
You said it.
就如你所说
So I guess what I'm really asking is,
所以我真正想问的是
do you think I should talk to Shawna about all this?
你觉得我应该和肖娜谈这些吗
No.
不应该
Fine.
好吧
You know what, I'm gonna google him.
你知道吗 我要搜一下他
See what I can find.
看看能找到些什么
So this is, what, maybe an hour from your house?
所以这里 大概离你家有一小时
Yeah, probably.
差不多
I just can't get over how perfect this place is for you.
这地方兼♥职♥太适合你了
I mean, it...
你看
It's got a little community.
这里有个小社区
Yeah!
太棒了
And it feels like a little vacation home. It really does, yeah.
有点像度假小屋 没错
Of course,
当然
I wouldn't complain if you wanted to stay in San Francisco.
如果你想要留在旧金山 我不会说什么
I'll think about it. Okay.
我会考虑的 好
You know what? I'm just--
你知道吗 我
I'm just gonna call this volunteer center
我要打给这个所谓的
where Sam supposedly works.
萨姆的志愿者中心
Hello, you've reached Rainbow Readers.
你好 欢迎致电彩虹阅读者
Please listen closely, as our menu has recently--
请仔细聆听 由于我们的电♥话♥菜单最近
Operator.
接线员
I could get really into podcasts. Mm.
我可能会对播客很有兴趣 嗯
I've always wanted to be a guy who listens to podcasts.
我一直想要做一个播客的听众
Don't do it.
不要这样做
White people, you start listening to podcasts like Serial,
白种人 你若听像《连环》这样的播客
next thing you know,
接下来
you're in your closet writing true crime theories
你会在柜子里写♥真♥正的犯罪理论
and thinking you're Ira Glass.
认为你自己是伊拉·格拉斯
Let's try that again. It's a slippery slope.
请重试 你这样容易沦陷的
If you are interested in volunteering--
如果你对参与志愿者活动感兴趣
Op-er-a-tor.
接 线 员
Please select from the menu options.
请从菜单项目中选择
If you know who you are trying to reach...
如果你知道连线人的姓名
This traffic is insane. Mm.
这里实在太堵了 是的
Are you trying to reach... Liz Tulane.
你是否想要连线 莉斯·杜兰
No! No. Just-- just be quiet.
不是 拜托 安静下
What happens if I kill her?
如果我杀了她会怎样
That could be the first season of my true crime podcast.
这可以做为我真实犯罪播客中的第一季
I want to speak to a real person.
我想要和真人讲话
Are you trying to reach... Bill Turpin.
你是否想要连线 比尔·图尔平
No!
不
No!
不是
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表